Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

When I saw Gia in Tokyo she made a load of jokes about not being interested in Asian guys and only being into white guys with big dicks so yeah, Gia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

tote up a bags posted:

When I saw Gia in Tokyo she made a load of jokes about not being interested in Asian guys and only being into white guys with big dicks so yeah, Gia.

Wow

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

This lineup rules, but I need to start on the new OP now. Picking the thread title is going to difficult this time...

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

Pinwiz11 posted:

This lineup rules, but I need to start on the new OP now. Picking the thread title is going to difficult this time...

*puts down drink* "I'm not done."

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
Totally didn't know Katya is gonna be in Room 104 season 2 on HBO. I saw her face in a website ad!

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

garthoneeye posted:

*puts down drink* "I'm not done."

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

I saw it and I was like, RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 4? Stunning!

e:
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 4: Any hole's a goal!

Hug in a Can fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Nov 10, 2018

warez
Mar 13, 2003

HOLA FANTA DONT CHA WANNA?

Hug in a Can posted:

I saw it and I was like, RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 4? Stunning!

e:
RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 4: Any hole's a goal!

Both fine choices

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Fun fact: If you load up the Meet the Queens playlist on YouTube Gia Gunn is 9/11.

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 4: Gia Gunn is 9/11.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Nov 10, 2018

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

caligulamprey posted:

Fun fact: If you load up the Meet the Queens playlist on YouTube Gia Gunn is 9/11.

RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 4: Gia Gunn is 9/11.

You know she did finally get enough Kickstarter money to install her twin towers.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

Rupaul’s Drag Race All Stars Season 4: Facts are facts, TV IV

(I’m happy that nobody has suggested “miss vanjie”)

Bina
Dec 28, 2011

Love Deluxe
If Vanjie shows up late game I'mma flip my poo poo

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I'm always happy to see more Latrice so I'm alright with this cast.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I’m happy gia is on even though she grated me a little, I keep expecting nick cage to turn up in a leather jacket and teach her lessons about authenticity

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars 4: Jesus is a biscuit!

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I mean, for me, Latrice and Trinity particularly are yay, Valentina and/or Gia will at least god willing bring fun drama, and the rest are a solid group too.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Also now that I can speak freely about the cast lmao DEAR GOD do I want Yarlexis to be given another shot, as well. AS5 pls continue the trend of letting the girls unfortunately cast in AS1 return.

nerd_of_prey
Mar 27, 2010

esperterra posted:

Also now that I can speak freely about the cast lmao DEAR GOD do I want Yarlexis to be given another shot, as well. AS5 pls continue the trend of letting the girls unfortunately cast in AS1 return.

I would be happy for all of the all stars season 1 girls to return at some point, as that show was awful. Pandora box, Tammy, Yara Sofia, Shanel are all queens that I would love to see again and make great TV.

Pumped for all stars 4, rooting for Latrice but would be happy with monet x change or Naomi winning!

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

Current front-runner of AS4:

Detox looking touchably soft in this confection perfection. God drat do I love her ruveal look.

curiousTerminal
Sep 2, 2011

what a humorous anecdote.

warez posted:

(I'm happy that nobody has suggested "miss vanjie")

I was going to but now you've made it awkward...
If we go with the running joke of the season for the thread titles, Miss Vanjie is definitely the winner.

Asia O'Hara's Drag Race All Stars 4: Featuring RuPaul, Legally 500ft Away At All Times

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 4: I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear. I know you love me, baby, that's why you brought me here. Was a bitch on season 5, I'm gonna make it right. Give me a sewing challenge and I'll give you what you like. I'm pulling tricks baby, just like on Halloween, a room full of monsters and it makes me wanna scream. I have to get this right so you don't waste your time. Not like my comedy, I'm killing on this rhyme!

Hug in a Can
Aug 1, 2010

NICE FLAMINGO
kind heart
fierce mind
brave spirit

:h: be good and try hard! :h:

esperterra posted:

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 4: I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear. I know you love me, baby, that's why you brought me here. Was a bitch on season 5, I'm gonna make it right. Give me a sewing challenge and I'll give you what you like. I'm pulling tricks baby, just like on Halloween, a room full of monsters and it makes me wanna scream. I have to get this right so you don't waste your time. Not like my comedy, I'm killing on this rhyme! iiiiIiiiIiiiI'm gonna show you what I can do, yoooOOOOOu're goin cra! zee! and seein two!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

esperterra posted:

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 4: I'm Roxxxy Andrews and I'm here to make it clear. I know you love me, baby, that's why you brought me here. Was a bitch on season 5, I'm gonna make it right. Give me a sewing challenge and I'll give you what you like. I'm pulling tricks baby, just like on Halloween, a room full of monsters and it makes me wanna scream. I have to get this right so you don't waste your time. Not like my comedy, I'm killing on this rhyme!

ROXXXY NO! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS!

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I can't think of that Roxxy verse without replacing it with Trixie and Katya at this point.

warez
Mar 13, 2003

Is it bad that I remember Roxxxy's verse better than any of the others at this point? (they all have iconic moments though, what a great loving challenge)

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor

warez posted:

Is it bad that I remember Roxxxy's verse better than any of the others at this point? (they all have iconic moments though, what a great loving challenge)

Nah, Roxxxy's verse is iconic and part of the RPDR lexicon at this point. If I wanted to be dramatic, it could be argued that it's part of gay lexicon considering how widespread that RPDR is in the gay community.

It's similar to Bebe's verse in Drag Up Your Life. It's memorable and memeable as hell.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I still prefer Detox's "... X" to Roxxxy's verse, but Roxxxy has totally earned her spot in the language.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

roxxxy is great. sequins dresses forever

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay
Roxxxy out of drag looks almost exactly like my brothers, it has always weirded me out too much.

related

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

big dyke energy posted:

Roxxxy out of drag looks almost exactly like my brothers, it has always weirded me out too much.

related

jesus this feels like the setup to "oh yeah detox has been possessed this entire time"

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

big dyke energy posted:

related

it's uncanny

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 4: #TeamLatrila

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

RuPaul's Drag Race All-Stars Season 4: Hey hey hey HEYYYY! Put cha lighter’s up! Ganja’s in the house owwwwww! As you can tell from my accent I am from Dallas, Tex-rear end! And it was not very easy growing up looking like this! Whether I was playing in my grandma’s clothes or putting on a show for my well-organized alphabetically-ordered beanie babies I was guh guh guh GAY! OKKURRR! But it wasn’t until I moved to Los Angeles that I discovered marijuana, I mean I like to smoke, y’all I am just flying as high as your receding hairline! OKUr! marijuana really does help me calm down, so y’all, I went to Valencia where they film the TV show Weeds! Now, y’all, it’s very dry️, it’s almost kinda like your vajoina! Can I get an amen? Now y’all, I am a treehugger, because if it ain’t green️, HUH, I’m not interested! Okcuuuuuurrrrr!

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
I love that we're getting to see Monique Heart and Moh Agh Hosh Shonsh again so soon. I love the entire lineup for AS4 so it's going to be hard to see the first few go.

Werk the World (Charlotte) was fun... it was a lot more polished in comparison to Battle of the Seasons. The meet & greet was very organized - as in: line up, have your camera ready to hand to the guy, say hi bye and move on (at BOTS it was just a mingle in the bar area). I just want to say that Asia O'Hara is unfuckingbelieveably GORGEOUS in person. They were all nice. Eureka was the fan fave of the night, Bob the Drag Queen is a stellar MC, blah blah blah.

This was prob my favorite pic of the night: Eureka having some feels in the wings.

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

esperterra posted:

I'm cackling at a friend's who doesn't watch Drag Race and I can't explain why

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

I'm not eligible to win anything but I'm still getting a giggle out of reading the points system for the official VH1 AS4 Fantasy League

https://vh1dragracefantasyleague.com/assets/pdf/Drag_Race_4_Fantasy_League_Challenge_Rules.pdf

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
So Seasons 2-7 have been added to Netflix so I'm working backwards starting with 7. What exactly do people like about Violet Chachki again? Watching her in drag race she's all look and her personality (if you could call it that) is basically of someone who wants praise and can't handle the slightest bit of criticism.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

she warms up slightly by the end of the season but yeah she's always been a bit meh to me

warez
Mar 13, 2003

Eej posted:

What exactly do people like about Violet Chachki again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

Criminally cropped to exclude Carson’s reaction

• Locked thread