Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Is that the loving peach crown on her head? Is this loving toiletette?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

It's a dirty job, but...

marathon Stairmaster sesh
Apr 28, 2009

ALL HAIL CEO NUGGET
1988-PRESENT

It has so many layers of :gonk: to the point you don't even notice the tiny crown on her head. Loverslab strikes again.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

lol, it's from Nexus.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
What game is it even for?

Orv
May 4, 2011
Skyrim of course, what else?

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

FO4.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35646

Orv
May 4, 2011
Genuinely surprising.

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer
Provocative. 'Your waifu a poo poo'.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Does she have plungers for kneecaps

What

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Leal posted:

Is that the loving peach crown on her head? Is this loving toiletette?!

I'll admit, that was what made the picture hilarious for me.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
The Legend of Smellda: Toilet Princess.

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...

About time someone made this into an actual mod.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Whatever actually happens in the latest SSB is gonna be so disappointing now.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

axemaniac joke

Max Wilco
Jan 23, 2012

I'm just trying to go through life without looking stupid.

It's not working out too well...
https://twitter.com/valdetiosi/status/1061301983175434242

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I mean....did anyone REALLY expect anything else?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Lt. Lizard posted:

I mean....did anyone REALLY expect anything else?

I expected bigger, honestly. They're slipping.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

ToxicSlurpee posted:

I expected bigger, honestly. They're slipping.

They get bigger every time you fire a gun.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

unsurprising since bethesda games continue to be built on the same decade+ old architecture. I bet they somehow had these mods ready to go as soon as the announcement for fallout 76 was made

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Skippy McPants posted:

They get bigger every time you fire a gun.

Smaller. They get bigger again when you reload.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

The Lone Badger posted:

Smaller. They get bigger again when you reload.

Ha! Now that's innovation!

Did dual-wielding ever become a thing in any of the Fallout games?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Only in Brotherhood of Steel.

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

There was a mod for skyrim and/or oblivion that would cause spell effects to leave your characters nipples, and the breasts would grow or shrink based on how full your magica was.

Hel
Oct 9, 2012

Jokatgulm is tedium.
Jokatgulm is pain.
Jokatgulm is suffering.

Internet Wizard posted:

There was a mod for skyrim and/or oblivion that would cause spell effects to leave your characters nipples, and the breasts would grow or shrink based on how full your magica was.

IIRC In a moment of gender equality that mod also let you cast spells from your dick with the same magicka pool =size thing.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

The Elder Wand!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Hel posted:

IIRC In a moment of gender equality that mod also let you cast spells from your dick with the same magicka pool =size thing.

Mana is stored in the balls

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I kinda wish I didn't allocate all my stats to Stamina and Health.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Hel posted:

Sounds like they adopted the mechanics from Fable 1 and 2 where focusing on strength and endurance physically transformed your character into an ogre.

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Arcsquad12 posted:

Sounds like they adopted the mechanics from Fable 1 and 2 where focusing on strength and endurance physically transformed your character into an ogre.

Truly a series that was ahead of its time. And also, somehow, way behind its time, yikes

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

It's just the natural progression from the health meter on the breast from tresspasser.

Dire Lemming
Jan 19, 2016
If you don't coddle Nazis flat Earthers then you're literally as bad as them.

Taerkar posted:

It's just the natural progression from the health meter on the breast from tresspasser.

Man now I want a mod for a full body tattoo that grows and shrinks with your magic because that would actually own.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Isn't dynamically resizing textures one of the biggest absolute no nos in Bethesda's engine? Maybe I'm thinking of something else though.

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dire Lemming posted:

Man now I want a mod for a full body tattoo that grows and shrinks with your magic because that would actually own.

That was actually a Fable thing as well. Although it was more like "you get all sorts of crazy glowing tattoo lines on your body the more magic you learn". I don't think it changed in intensity based on how much mana you had.

Orv posted:

Isn't dynamically resizing textures one of the biggest absolute no nos in Bethesda's engine? Maybe I'm thinking of something else though.

I don't know if you can resize/move textures dynamically but you might be able to do something by playing with alpha values which you can change dynamically. Something like breaking a tattoo up into segments and having them fade out as you drain power. If you got creative with it you could do a lot more than just a basic bar, too - something like having finer details only show up when fully charged so as you use up magic power, your magic tattoo gets simpler/less intricate.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
Couldn't you make the mod an article of clothing you "wear" and have it adjust its size against the body, as the quick-and-dirty way to have a "tattoo" change size?

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

That night be more work because now you have to hack it out of the inventory and paper doll

Internet Wizard
Aug 9, 2009

BANDAIDS DON'T FIX BULLET HOLES

Making you have a texture that glows brighter the more mana you have would probably be a lot easier than having the tattoo itself change size/design dynamically.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

As cool a character Maui is I don't think that kind of animation is really feasible for a 10 hour game or whatever it'd get added to.

http://freegameplanet.tumblr.com/post/180007036958/the-topologies-of-zelda-triforce-is-a-brain

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Good news for fans of the Sims 4 sex mods, they patched in first person mode in the game!

Have a first person view of holding a cat to help you cope with the implications of the above

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

That is most certainly not how you should hold a cat