Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I have watched a lot of soverign citizen videos and read a lot of blogs. I have swapped my licence plates with a document that says "I am Moorish, I do not Consent". I have relinquished my insurance, drivers licence and now carry stacks of paperwork indicating how wrong the police are.

I tend to always travel with my kids in the car so they can watch how smart I am in order to teach them how much smarter I am than the police officers who think they can arrest me when there is no crime committed without victims. The Police CAN NOT arrest me if there is no victim, I do not need to consent to provide my identification. I have paperwork that show the articles of confederation to show I'm being illegally detained. I am a traveler and it is against the constitution to prevent me from traveling if I am not participating in commerce. I will also fight the jurisdiction of the maritime court of corporations of which I will not accept any attempts to create joinder with someone who wants to arrest the corporation Tater_salad, as I am a representative of the corporation tater_salad"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
This beautiful, exotic woman I met in the park is perfect. Shes a 10/10 exotic pole dancer and is super rich because her father is a mega-genius engineer with like 15 houses.

Shes so young and beautiful and loves spending money on me, this is amazing, lets move in together! We both like dogs and the sex is great. So what if its only been a week and half since we met!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I'm going to tell my boss that I have to travel to <remote company site> for <work-related thing>, but instead I'm going to lie and just go out of town for a few days for <most assuredly not work-related thing>. I'll even use a company car when I do it, and file an expense report when I get back! There's definitely no way they'll ever find out :laugh:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Sure, I had to break up with my girlfriend after she insisted we move in together but refused to sign a pre-nup and would be entitled to a 50% share of the three houses, two cars and two boats I own after only six months because of this country's de facto relationship laws and she went kinda crazy and cut up my clothes with scissors because of that but I've thought real hard about it these last two weeks and I think I'll give her a second chance.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I'm going to tell my boss that I have to travel to <remote company site> for <work-related thing>, but instead I'm going to lie and just go out of town for a few days for <most assuredly not work-related thing>. I'll even use a company car when I do it, and file an expense report when I get back! There's definitely no way they'll ever find out :laugh:

just make sure you know who was out sick at <remote company site> and say you tried to meet up but they were out.

Also if they ask.. just say that the settler, individual and agent of <your name> went to the site but the person did not, they shoudl only terminate the settler, individual and agent of <your name> and that the person <your name> wishes to remain employed and not liable for the settler individual and agent for <your name>. It will get you out.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Sekenr posted:

Huh? Never seen any airport security give a gently caress about lighter and cigarettes.

poo poo, I read up on the regs, and you're usually allowed one lighter in carry on. Always assumed that they were outright banned after it was confiscated. Learn something new every day.

(to contribute)

"I'm going to take this life-sized metal lighter shaped like a gun with me in my carry on."

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Blistex posted:

poo poo, I read up on the regs, and you're usually allowed one lighter in carry on. Always assumed that they were outright banned after it was confiscated. Learn something new every day.

(to contribute)

"I'm going to take this life-sized metal lighter shaped like a gun with me in my carry on."

when they try and search you / put you through the scanner you can indicate.

1. you do not want to be subject to ionizing rays taht will harm your inner being and chakras.
2. You do not consent to being molested.
3. they have to let you fly, it's your right.

Just stand and scream "I DO NOT CONSENT", "AM I BEING DETAINED?"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

tater_salad posted:

when they try and search you / put you through the scanner you can indicate.

1. you do not want to be subject to ionizing rays taht will harm your inner being and chakras.
2. You do not consent to being molested.
3. they have to let you fly, it's your right.

Just stand and scream "I DO NOT CONSENT", "AM I BEING DETAINED?"

Lifehack! One weird trick that airports hate!
https://i.imgur.com/ZE81Or0.mp4

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Im not fat. Its the evil medical industry labelling me as fat. Im super healthy at 345 pounds. Im going to get a second order of KFC to celebrate!

Man, I sure am thirsty a lot lately.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
"I love my boyfriend and know that even though we're 16, we're going to be together forever so I guess it's okay to have unprotected sex with him; he promised to pull out."

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Gaunab posted:

"I love my boyfriend and know that even though we're 16, we're going to be together forever so I guess it's okay to have unprotected sex with him; he promised to pull out."

"Oh poo poo, that didn't work out so well. I don't want to talk to my parents about abortion, but I did find this knitting needle in the basement. This can't be that hard, can it?"

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Sure, I had to break up with my girlfriend after she insisted we move in together but refused to sign a pre-nup and would be entitled to a 50% share of the three houses, two cars and two boats I own after only six months because of this country's de facto relationship laws and she went kinda crazy and cut up my clothes with scissors because of that but I've thought real hard about it these last two weeks and I think I'll give her a second chance.

Where the gently caress is it six months? I thought two years was bad. My brother has to give his same sex partner half of his $800k condo if they break up now, but on the bright side, I get 20% off Air Canada flights as family.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Gaunab posted:

Change "16" to "junkies".

Ripper Swarm
Sep 9, 2009

It's not that I hate it. It's that I loathe it.
I have a really, really funny story about a patient I treated at the exclusive medical facility I devoted my entire adult life to getting a job at- a famous patient at that! I know I shouldn't post it for my friends on this internet forum but I if I ask nicely I'm sure they won't share it around.

I won't anonymise it either, it's a tiny bit less funny without the identifying details!

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Ripper Swarm posted:

I have a really, really funny story about a patient I treated at the exclusive medical facility I devoted my entire adult life to getting a job at- a famous patient at that! I know I shouldn't post it for my friends on this internet forum but I if I ask nicely I'm sure they won't share it around.

I won't anonymise it either, it's a tiny bit less funny without the identifying details!

wait, what?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Yeah, this one slipped under my radar. Details!

Ripper Swarm
Sep 9, 2009

It's not that I hate it. It's that I loathe it.
There's definitely real news articles out there about nurses getting fired for sharing too much about patients on social media, I just exaggerated the concept to a really life-ruining extreme. :shrug:

...hey, some people on the internet were interested in this little fictional thing I wrote, I should quit my boring stable job for a career as a novelist. With that sort of endorsement, my success is basically guaranteed! :haw:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm going to live somewhere thst has negative temperatures between the last week of September and the second week of may.

I definitely won't want to kill myself on the 3rd go around.

Methanar fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Nov 13, 2018

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm not feeling well. I'm going to go lay down alone in a dark room alone and talk to myself for the 753rd day in a row

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I should buy a gun

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Year round summer, you say? Sounds like paradise!
*gets eaten alive by mosquitoes. Exsanquinated remains are carried into the sea by a tropical storm*

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Where the gently caress is it six months? I thought two years was bad. My brother has to give his same sex partner half of his $800k condo if they break up now, but on the bright side, I get 20% off Air Canada flights as family.

Should be "50% equity gained while married" of an 800k condo

Edit: content.

Our relationship is kind of Rockey and I'm not sure how it's going to be in the future. So let's get married, that will make things better for sure.

tater_salad fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Nov 13, 2018

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I'm in a loud noisy rock band and I don't care what the experts say, wearing earplugs when playing live at high volumes is for pussies. You gotta be able to feel the music, man. Now, can someone shut that loving alarm bell off? It's been ringing for days now.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm going to just keep recklessly driving. If I die, good.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Methanar posted:

I'm going to just keep recklessly driving. If I die, good.

I see that car recklessly driving, but I think if I hurry I can just jog across the street before he gets here.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm going to not take any risks and die boring and unloved.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Colonel Cancer posted:

I'm going to not take any risks and die boring and unloved.

"I'm going to find someone like this, make them my lifetime romantic project, and generally try to fix and run their life because it distracts from the hell mess of my own brain."

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm going to NOT kill myself tonight

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Methanar posted:

I should buy a gun

I have anger issues and feel slighted very easily, especially by behavior I don't understand, so I think I should buy a few.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
is born

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Obsidianheart posted:

I have anger issues and feel slighted very easily, especially by behavior I don't understand, so I think I should buy a few.

Add a hatred/fear of minorities and you've just passed the psych test to become a cop.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

*immigrant from brazil watches chapelle's show*
Hey, I'm really drunk at this after-work function and I've just watched Dave Chapelle. Isn't it really funny how white people can't say "friend of the family? let's call my black co-worker a "friend of the family" to his face and see what happens.

desire to know more intensifies

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Blistex posted:

Become a cop.

Oh, man, I'd love to, but I hate it when people challenge my self-importance and imagined higher station.

You know what? You're right! Gonna go sign up tomorrow.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Obsidianheart posted:

Oh, man, I'd love to, but I hate it when people challenge my self-importance and imagined higher station.

You know what? You're right! Gonna go sign up tomorrow.

Now not so fast buddy! How do you feel about spousal abuse?

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm not going to see a therapist because that would be admitting I have a problem

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Seeing a doctor for psychiatric problems will just put you on a list for crazy people, and your life will be ruined! You'll end up in an insane asylum or homeless if you do it, son.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
*inherits one million dollars*

"I'm gonna be a venture capitalist!"

*gets drunk and donates 1.1 million dollars to Kickstarter projects in a single night*

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

UnfortunateSexFart posted:

Australia

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Icochet posted:

*gets drunk and donates 1.1 million dollars to Kickstarter projects in a single night*

*realizes that one million dollars is literally not enough to make a single seed investment in the valley*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
I had a very mildly successful career making youtube content, mainly for a particular videogame developer who later hired me as an employee on their marketing team. It isn't what I hoped to be doing, which is giving an audience of billions my deep analysis on videogames, but getting a full time job in the industry out of it wasn't so bad I guess, specially since it's with my favourite developer who

But actually I don't like some of the subjective design decisions of this company's flagship title and, now that I've seen how the sausage is made, I'm a bit jaded about business practices too. And they aren't listening to me, a PR guy, about these problems! So I think I'll very publicly quit the company and go back to making youtube videos instead. Who needs savings? And my girlfriend will understand that I am pursuing my dreams in a principled manner.

I'm also going to badmouth my former employer in my first livestream a day after quitting, thus ensuring that my videogame-focused channel is forever blackballed from the industry lol. I'm also going to continue producing youtube content mainly for the company that I just quit.

• Locked thread