Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I’m all for that Pokémon movie and they should look unsettling since Pokemon is unsettling if you think about it beyond first glance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

a.lo posted:

what is wrong with pikachu

what is wrong with EVERYTHING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :barf:

https://i.imgur.com/Y3rLOtp.mp4

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I love the way Jigglypuff looks. Cute and friendly to angry and alien in an instant. And why wouldn't he be? Trying to sing and your disrespectful fuckers went to sleep

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

they should make a kirby movie

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
You know how you take an inflated balloon and rub it on the carpet to generate static electricity so it will stick to the roof, and also it gets hair and fluff from the carpet stuck to it.

That's what happened to that Jigglypuff.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
They know what they’re doing by keeping the best Pokémon, Squirtle, out of the first trailer.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Healbot posted:

The latest info we got is on the 15th.

There is nothing on the EU shop though, wouldn't it be weird to not put the game at least into the "soon out"-category of the shop? I'm skeptical if the 15th is true, looks more like US-only from my end. :shrug:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Gripweed posted:

We finally got some news on the Zoids game. It's called Zoids Wild: King of Blast, and will come out in Japan in February

Hope it's good, bet it won't be

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
Is there anything on Switch in the SSX/THPS variety? Not my kind of game personally but a friend mentioned the lack of the genre. With all the anime shovelware there has to be something tricky, right?

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

Rolo posted:

They know what they’re doing by keeping the best Pokémon, Squirtle, out of the first trailer.
The Squirtle Squad better be in there.

JawnV6 posted:

Is there anything on Switch in the SSX/THPS variety? Not my kind of game personally but a friend mentioned the lack of the genre. With all the anime shovelware there has to be something tricky, right?
I can’t think of anything...on any platform :psyduck:. Like there was Steep (which got cancelled for Switch) but I’m not sure that hit the same itch anyway.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Licarn posted:

You know how you take an inflated balloon and rub it on the carpet to generate static electricity so it will stick to the roof, and also it gets hair and fluff from the carpet stuck to it.

That's what happened to that Jigglypuff.

I never saw Jigglypuff as covered in fur. I assumed it was just like a big balloon of skin.

Is Kirby covered in fine hair?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Evil Eagle posted:

There have been at least 3 CG Resident Evil movies made recently

And people wonder why they need first party game funding to avoid bankruptcy.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Your Computer posted:

Green eyes are seriously the wrong color for a jigglypuff. Like, what the gently caress

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

They made a Deadpool Pikachu movie

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Mister Facetious posted:

Green eyes are seriously the wrong color for a jigglypuff. Like, what the gently caress

Shiny ones have green eyes.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Your Computer posted:

Wait are Jigglypuffs fluffy a real thing? Is this canon?! I’M FREAKING OUT

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

They've always had that curl in the middle of their forehead

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Beastie posted:

I never saw Jigglypuff as covered in fur. I assumed it was just like a big balloon of skin.

Kirby is actually covered in mucus. He's got thousands of small membranes all over his body, and all that breathing through the mouth (no nose) causes some issues.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

anyone else want to see a dead jigglypuff with its eyes open?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

SeANMcBAY posted:

Shiny ones have green eyes.

I stand corrected then. They still look weird though

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

I hope my old rear end avatar is a scene in the new movie.

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

Rolo posted:

Theres a missing squirtle poster on the wall and also a squirtle standing behind the gate in the cage fight scene at around 1 minute 39.

And also theres a line of bulbasaurs, the best pokemon, crossing a stream in the trailer.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

MrFlibble posted:

Theres a missing squirtle poster on the wall and also a squirtle standing behind the gate in the cage fight scene at around 1 minute 39.

And also theres a line of bulbasaurs, the best pokemon, crossing a stream in the trailer.

They can't cross running water, they're vampires.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
everyone focuses on the hair but what about the horrible glassy eyes or that mouth or the freaky face musculature

or the flap legs

can you imagine how gross this thing feels? Look how its... skin is stretched around the eyes and mouth. Like if you pick it up, is it soft or firm? I don't know which is worse.

what's inside it

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Who Framed Bob Buneary

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Rolo posted:

He's at 1:38

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

They've always had that curl in the middle of their forehead

yeah

Beastie posted:

So you want live-action Jigglypuff to look like this?

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Gripweed posted:

Hell yes

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I want to pet the Pikachu.

Not the Jigglypuff, though.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I mean Pokémon are pocket monsters and some of them are clearly living up to the monster name here

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Gripweed posted:

yeah

I want it to look like a pink elephant's skin without any wrinkles.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Is the Pool Panic single player good?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Mister Facetious posted:

I want it to look like a pink elephant's skin without any wrinkles.

do you think that curly thing on his forehead is actually a trunk?

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Gripweed posted:

do you think that curly thing on his forehead is actually a trunk?

that's hair that's the same color, how hard is it to understand artistic abstraction

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

That's Jigglypuff dick

a cat irl
Feb 13, 2010
Nuh uh

His names clefairy

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
i'm excited for pikachu to make dirty jokes

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Mister Facetious posted:

that's hair that's the same color, how hard is it to understand artistic abstraction

either Jigglypuff is furry all over or Jigglypuff has a trunk. Your rules, not mine.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

a cat irl posted:

Nuh uh

His names clefairy

no dick it's wigglytuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

JawnV6 posted:

Skateboard games died with Skate 3. There's not really been anything since Skate 3 or SSX (I haven't played Steep but it's not really the same type of game). Session might revive skateboarding games, but it's Xbox/windows and it's highly possible that it'll suck.