Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Fight Club Pro are also coming to Japan during WK week so God willing, they bring WALTER, and God willing he wrestles in AJPW and BJW against their big boys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

coconono posted:

I’m surprised no one tried to get a Sekimoto/Walter match going last Mania when they were both in town.

walter and thatcher vs sekimoto and sawa happened at evolve

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
How was Evolve 115?

Been watching Evolve 116 and its been a pretty fun show

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

achillesforever6 posted:

How was Evolve 115?

Been watching Evolve 116 and its been a pretty fun show

A Very Good show. Even if too many short matches or match/angles added unnecessary length to the show and broke up the flow at points. But the matches that delivered really delivered.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I saw Hoodslam's Nurse Ratchet and... she is like Bray Wyatt plus Su Yung times a million. An amazing act.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

I saw Hoodslam's Nurse Ratchet and... she is like Bray Wyatt plus Su Yung times a million. An amazing act.

Awesome to see Nurse Ratchet getting booked in Bar Wrestling.

Watching MLW fusion from this week and they announced Rush vs. MJF at their December tapings

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jenkem Delivery posted:

Awesome to see Nurse Ratchet getting booked in Bar Wrestling.

Watching MLW fusion from this week and they announced Rush vs. MJF at their December tapings

PCO pulled a good match out of MJF but man, hope Rush is going full speed for that one.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MJF is good against brawlers that'll work with him. I dunno if Rush is down for that.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Just chiming in to say that Nurse Ratchet is the best wrestler name I ever heard

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

MJF/LA Park was pretty disappointing so don't get your hopes up

Dlowmx
Feb 5, 2007
Eh
What’s wrong with MJF?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Dlowmx posted:

What’s wrong with MJF?

Kind of a bland in ring wrestler at a time when in ring is more important and flashier than ever before.

I'd say also kind of a generic heel but people seem to like his stuff so whatever. He's much, much better with Stokely Hathaway than without though.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
MJF is basically EC3 without the steroids and with more in-ring upside (he's only like 23 so he has plenty of time to get better)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Benne posted:

MJF is basically EC3 without the steroids and with more in-ring upside (he's only like 23 so he has plenty of time to get better)

That sums up all of my thoughts on him except he's better in ring than EC3 now too.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

hosed up that EC3 has a five star match.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Benne posted:

MJF also doesnt have backne

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

I love MJF. He's probably top three at getting heel heat on the indies in my book.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MJF's already blown a knee, I don't think he's gonna be doing any step up reverse ranas anytime soon. I can see him transition to a manager that sometimes wrestles spot pretty easily since he can talk just about anyone into a building.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

MJF's already blown a knee, I don't think he's gonna be doing any step up reverse ranas anytime soon. I can see him transition to a manager that sometimes wrestles spot pretty easily since he can talk just about anyone into a building.

The chances of him switching to managing on the indies are slim to none. There's no money in it.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

coconono posted:

Was hardly blown.

He will be in WWE within 12-18 months as a wrestler.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

NienNunb posted:

Like Johnny Ace before him, you can't argue with EC3's success.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

NienNunb posted:

It's actually extremely good

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Whatever happened to 3.0 going to NXT? Would love to see them feud with TMDK just to see if they can drag some personality out of them.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

RealFoxy posted:

Whatever happened to 3.0 going to NXT? Would love to see them feud with TMDK just to see if they can drag some personality out of them.

Wait, the Canadian guys from Chikara/ISW were supposed to go to NXT?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does tmdk still exist

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i can’t be the only one that always reads TMDK as team murder death kill

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

CombineThresher posted:

I think there were some rumors because they did extra/enhancement work a few times and are buddy-buddy with Kevin Owens, but nothing concrete

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
I want BIG MAGIC to run wild in NXT, he's the best.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Joey Janela's LA Confidential is Friday night

Hardcore Holly vs. Brody King
Great Sasuke vs. Amazing Red
Ethan Page vs. D-Lo Brown
Marko Stunt vs. DJZ
Penelope Ford vs. Human Tornado
KTB vs. Jacob Fatu

and....

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1062435178684002309

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That is something alright.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
That card is so much better now.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

My two thoughts were "that's ridiculous" and "I'd pay to see that" so kudos i guess BBJJ

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm gonna miss Janela when WWE eventually pays him whatever he wants to stop booking these shows that get other people that aren't there over

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/thekingnickgage/status/1062421217087578112

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
LA Confidential is probably gonna be real good and not in an ironic way????

NienNunb posted:

It's hosed up because he did so little in that match that it could have still been 5 stars without him and Adam Cole. Lars, Ricochet, Killian, and Dream carried that match.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

CombineThresher posted:

Iws is the home base not isw but yeah still hanging out with them. Great guys. :)

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

stab posted:

Iws is the home base not isw but yeah still hanging out with them. Great guys. :)

I kind of starting dipping out of Chikara shows when they went from 2.0 to 3.0 so I can’t really remember how much I’ve seen of the “newer” incarnation but 2.0 were always great as show openers to get the Chikara vibe across

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I remember when I saw Chikara live for the first time, 3.0 did a cuss and the entire theater booed them

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Wait did Human Tornado un retire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Lid posted:

Wait did Human Tornado un retire?

He kinda does poo poo whenever. Not really super active. He also claims he never had HIV or AIDS.