Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Kalli posted:

Trying to imagine how Razorfist takes a quick leak before really getting into doing some crimes.

Unstable molecules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

X-O posted:

See I was trying to imagine him having to stop and figure how to pull his mid thigh high boots up every five minutes when they start rolling down his leg. Alternatively how he deals with wedgies, because that costume looks like a wedgie machine.

I just imagine like most supers they have to spend a solid 30 minutes applying double sided tape whenever they suit up.

Also has Razorfist ever hung out with Master Pandemonium? Do they ever just sit around talking about how much they appreciate bidets?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

X-O posted:

Pfffft, Reaper ain't poo poo.

The X-acto Men

John Dyne
Jul 3, 2005

Well, fuck. Really?

Kalli posted:

Trying to imagine how Razorfist takes a quick leak before really getting into doing some crimes.

I like to think other villains put him in that onesie as a prank and rather than get mad he just decided to own it.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I seem to recall some comic showed he had a bunch of women around to attend to his needs.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Razorfist might be my favorite Marvel jobber because he can die as many times as they want and he'll just pop back up when he needs to be jobbed out again because he's Razorfist, who cares

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Please tell me this is two sasquatches discovering love in the arctic or something. This is a great single panel.

Vonnie
Sep 13, 2011
They're discovering music, they have a drum.

edit: First they bang, then they bang?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Zodiac5000 posted:

Please tell me this is two sasquatches discovering love in the arctic or something. This is a great single panel.

It would be a great av

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Zodiac5000 posted:

I thought they might be playing football.

Also, that one guy is clearly a relative of Gulfax from Wizards of the Lost Kingdom.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Endless Mike posted:

I seem to recall some comic showed he had a bunch of women around to attend to his needs.

Young boys, actually. :stonk:

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

I like how Iron Man's motivation for his upgrades seems to revolve around being able to make scary faces at his enemies.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Lurdiak posted:

Young boys, actually. :stonk:

This guy sounds worse all the time.

Were his hands removed as some kind of plea deal?

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

X-O posted:

Glad to see the comic book inspiration for Agents of SHEILD season 2’s best/worst villain: lady with exacto blades for fingers.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Edmund Lava posted:

Glad to see the comic book inspiration for Agents of SHEILD season 2’s best/worst villain: lady with exacto blades for fingers.
Were they retractable like Molly Millions?

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Kalli posted:

Somebody post Number #1 Fan from Doom Patrol, plz.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

X-O posted:

how'd he squeeze into that teeny leotard with knives for hands

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

It looks like it's connected at the neck, too. It's the worst possible outfit for a man with knife hands to wear! He has to take his mask off then fold the whole thing down before he can pee!

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Tiberius Christ posted:

how'd he squeeze into that teeny leotard with knives for hands

He has a slide that deposits him in a waiting leotard and boots.

Refer to previous poster commentary about the wedgie problems.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

he only got razor-fists because before everyone called him catheter-dick

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Esplanade posted:

I like how Iron Man's motivation for his upgrades seems to revolve around being able to make scary faces at his enemies.

Tony Stark knows that nobody is actually scared of Tony Stark.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Guy looks pretty fetish-y to me, I imagine the only wedgies he's worried about are the wedgies he doesn't get.

bessantj
Jul 27, 2004

Alaois posted:

Razorfist might be my favorite Marvel jobber because he can die as many times as they want and he'll just pop back up when he needs to be jobbed out again because he's Razorfist, who cares

"Because it's <enter hero/villain here> who cares?" seems to be a major theme in comics.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Samovar posted:

Somebody post Number #1 Fan from Doom Patrol, plz.

that was x-factor

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

I love how one of the reasons isn't "It offers protection from getting punched in my smug face"

Keromaru5
Dec 28, 2012

Pictured: The Wolf Of Gubbio (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Esplanade posted:

Look, Tony, just because you're a billionaire playboy who moonlights as a superhero doesn't make you Batman.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Esplanade posted:

The nose got a reaction, but it wasn't "fear".

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

prefect posted:

Without the nose piece, how does Iron Man smell? :haw:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Choco1980 posted:

Like expensive bourbon most likely.

TheCenturion
May 3, 2013
HI I LIKE TO GIVE ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIPS

Choco1980 posted:

Pretty rank; those iron suits don't have good ventilation.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

Howver, can't have Iron Jonah without a nose to put the moustache under

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

:yeshaha:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

What in the actual gently caress.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Rhyno posted:

What in the actual gently caress.

A) It's a joke
B) He's complaining that Stan never hired EDITORIAL cartoonists. Like this one here.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Who is this guy? I’ve seen his stuff around. Is he satirizing lovely editorial cartoonists? Or, god forbid, is this stuff genuine?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Proteus Jones posted:

A) It's a joke
B) He's complaining that Stan never hired EDITORIAL cartoonists. Like this one here.

A) it's not a funny joke. Pretty much par for the course with that dude.
B) Marvel had the Bullpen comics for years.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Phylodox posted:

Who is this guy? I’ve seen his stuff around. Is he satirizing lovely editorial cartoonists? Or, god forbid, is this stuff genuine?

I believe it's The Onion's cartoonist.

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Phylodox posted:

His name is Kelly and his cartoons are published by The Onion. I hope that answers your questions.

e;f,b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

Phylodox posted:

Kelly is a pillar of the editorial cartooning industry and the fact that he's exclusively published in The Onion has no bearing on the seriousness and gravity of his art. Why just look at these recent classics: