Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Wowsers, look at all these posts of idiots on social media!

why post it from somewhere else when we can just produce it right here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I will never give up my right to smoke dog weed. Vote T-man 2020.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
My chiropractor says that dogs can't smoke weed bc of Big Pharma

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Humans have never been healthier or ever lived longer and people are still waving crystals over themselves because they read a crunchy mommy blog too much.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

StrangersInTheNight posted:

My chiropractor says that dogs can't smoke weed bc of Big Pharma

My dog's saying the same thing about my chiropractor

I don't think that was weed

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1062098920610938880

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Wonder how long since he moved there

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I guess he's a youtuber or influencer or some dumb poo poo so he's probably some idiot from Ohio that's been there less than a year.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

T-man posted:

Nobody wants to take your antidepressants. I'm on them too. Without medication my mother would've been killed or trepidated by now. We're not making a naturalistic fallacy here; I'll still take Tylenol over tree bark. But pretending that dosing regulation is why there's millions of black men in prison for non violent drug offenses is wrong, and mistakes how we made poo poo like Prozac, and how that history includes a lot of murder. Sure, my mom's alive; But a few decades ago she'd be neutered and lobotomized. Both of which have, historically, contributed to the science of medicine.
maybe you should find some different medications to take because none of this makes any goddamned sense at all

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Yawgmoth posted:

maybe you should find some different medications to take because none of this makes any goddamned sense at all

It's okay, feel free to think about my argument more. :)

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I feel like there's another significant ethno-religious group in India that celebrates Diwali

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Trump trying to sell Trump Brand Steaks in the last picture.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

lmao

maswastaken
Nov 12, 2011

Obviously, file a countersuit for fraud.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

So less than a single can? :v:

Euphoriaphone
Aug 10, 2006

zoux posted:

Foolish Democrats! Losing elections is all part of our plan ahah

This is crossing a bit over into the QAnon thread, but these drat idiots think "FISA declas" is just some magic bullet that can do anything they want/need it to do to make their entire worldview not crazy. I would love to see an interview of a Qultist being asked to explain what exactly a FISA declas is.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

zoux posted:

People are star fuckers and also a lot of people don't think FB is the absurd shithole that it is.

Maizie Hirano, Tammy Duckworth and Kamala Harris say what's up.

Further developments in how wrong Charlie Kirk can be

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/status/1062517795454414849

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

zoux posted:

I feel like there's another significant ethno-religious group in India that celebrates Diwali

Ha ha, joke's on you, conservative Hindu types who supported Trump, he couldn't give a rat's rear end about you.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Ha ha, joke's on you, conservative Hindu types who supported Trump, he couldn't give a rat's rear end about you.

noone tell dinesh d'szoua i dont think he can come back from being this far up the rear end of trump. https://www.deathofanationmovie.com/

Yes thats refrencing the movie that revived the kkk.

Yawgmoth posted:

i under stood it. its basically saying medicine works but it sucks to take. If people like her mom didnt take anti depressents they would be homeless because mental institutions dont take non violent women anymore.

snergle has a new favorite as of 03:52 on Nov 14, 2018

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Death of a Nation got ripped the other day, so feel free to hunt it out to laugh at it while making sure that rear end doesn’t see a red cent.

new friend from school
May 19, 2008

by Azathoth

I ate a Luna bar and my dick fell off :(

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1062165538317762560

drat who wants to get into some Chinese research chemicals

Why post this when the real gold is way at the beginning of the thread?

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1062125835258421249

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

Why post this when the real gold is way at the beginning of the thread?

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1062125835258421249

Idiots on Social Media: I don't trust a woman who doesn't charge money for sex.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Every time McAfee locks up my work computer I like to imagine John is in there, snorting up all my CPU cycles.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Why are womens razors even a thing?

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord
So the company can charge extra for a pastel handle and blades surrounded by floral scented soap crap. That's really it, virtually all gendered personal care products do that. It's just different color and scent and one is slightly more expensive.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Anime makes you trans.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

In before T-man embraces anime moreso than normal.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

TinTower posted:

Anime makes you trans.

Isn't that the same guy who, in all seriousness, proposed that being trans could be an effect of actual demonic possession?

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
Yes.

To be honest I don’t think he got over the Wachowskis making him the creepy evil guy in sense8.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

TinTower posted:

Anime makes you trans.

Anime... is good?

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

Cythereal posted:

This. Traditional medicine becomes modern medicine when scientists figure out what makes the traditional medicine work and distills it down to that specific bit that works. This also tends to make the medicine much more reliable and consistent, and ditches the mystical rules and superstitions often ascribed to the medicine.

Championing traditional medicine over modern medicine is in very large part simple anti-intellectualism and cultural dick waving.

I see what you're saying, but it sounds like you're under the impression that all traditional medicine that works has already been incorporated into "modern medicine" and what's left is worthless, which isn't really the case. To take one example, ayahuasca has been used for hundreds, if not thousands of years but has only been seriously acknowledged by the Western establishment in the last few years, and still is very rarely used as medicine. By all means, don't dismiss modern medicine, but dismissing all traditional medicine which hasn't been recognized as effective (often due to a lack of actual science) is equally anti-intellectual.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

TinTower posted:

Yes.

To be honest I don’t think he got over the Wachowskis making him the creepy evil guy in sense8.

Ahahaha he's the Milton dude

nice

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Hihohe posted:

In before T-man embraces anime moreso than normal.

Vote T-man 2020

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

felch me daddy jr. posted:

I see what you're saying, but it sounds like you're under the impression that all traditional medicine that works has already been incorporated into "modern medicine" and what's left is worthless, which isn't really the case. To take one example, ayahuasca has been used for hundreds, if not thousands of years but has only been seriously acknowledged by the Western establishment in the last few years, and still is very rarely used as medicine. By all means, don't dismiss modern medicine, but dismissing all traditional medicine which hasn't been recognized as effective (often due to a lack of actual science) is equally anti-intellectual.

I dismiss all traditional medicine :smug:

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

TinTower posted:

Anime makes you trans.

Guess im the one trans girl that did it by sheer force of will.

Anime sucks. Vote Six of Hearts 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
I've watched half a year of anime and I'm still cis, this poo poo isn't working.