Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Browbeat and blackmail them into taking over duties in my miserable life with an pathetic whiny partner and screaming brat kids while I gently caress off on a year long vacation to live it up drinking Sex On The Beaches while having sex on the beaches before reclaiming my life back with nefarious schemes once I get bored.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I'd just be happy to be having friends and a birthday party tbh. Thank you tyler.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Imagine, if you will, this scenario. Cloning technology is perfected. You stand before a grand autoclave as it opens, releasing clouds of foul steam and green goop. Your very double crawls out, and stands unsteadily in the bright new world.
And then you realize that your fully grown clone is totally, completely medically retarded.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Mimesweeper posted:

act real mad and kick everyone out so we can get straight to eating each others asses of course
This but after we murdered Tyler.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Imagine, if you will, this scenario. Cloning technology is perfected. You stand before a grand autoclave as it opens, releasing clouds of foul steam and green goop. Your very double crawls out, and stands unsteadily in the bright new world.
And then you realize that your fully grown clone is totally, completely medically retarded.

I'll never pass up a chance to post this

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Jose posted:

murder him

:same:

The way you do this is you have to use environmental objects. You can't just go fists or else it'll be even. Just hope he has less sharp things close by than you do.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

This is the correct answer :respek: :smith:

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Sounds like he's a dick.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose

By popular demand posted:

I'M FREE AT LAST! NOW YOU HAVE TO LIVE THIS MISERABLE LIFE!
:shepicide:

gently caress. i chose poorly.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

"oh hey you can entertain these people cool thanks" and wander off upstairs to go to sleep

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Also my first instinct would be to kill my clone but my second instinct would be to hatch schemes using him in order to make money somehow. A priori I would expect the clone to 1) have the same reaction, and 2) realize I had the same reaction so we end up not killing each other.

Then I guess we'd spend some time hatching a money making scheme. My first thought is one of us would become a twitch steamer while the other works my regular job and subsidizes the other

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

sandwiches_and_ham posted:

carefully check his breath, let him know if it actually smells bad or not (thirteen cups of coffee and 28 philly blunts per day probaby don' help)

then carefully quiz his mind about the duality of spirit and flesh.

Wait, you smoke actual philly blunts?

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Kill or be killed by him. The winner will emerge from the battle stronger.

Tiresias2
May 31, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_fmUYyWSyE

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Double murder pact to be fulfilled by knife fighting. It doesn't count as suicide if I die from bleeding out because my clone stabbed me.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
ITT goons fantasize about ways to commit suicide without actually having to do it

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

Aesop Poprock posted:

ITT goons fantasize about ways to commit suicide without actually having to do it

It is not that hard. Lock yourself in a garage sans airflow. But instead of carbon monoxide eat a bunch of beans and/or Taco Bell. Let the smells take you.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
How do I know I'm the real me and not the replicant?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

I've already decided, years ago, what I'd do if I met my identical copy. We'd team up and be friends. Since he is identical, he probably thinks the same way.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
I kind of wish I had made a mold of my penis pre-sex change so I could gently caress myself, but didn't.

So I guess I would have sex with myself.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I'd freeze him so his organs would be available for me to harvest if I get sick.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
i'd blow me

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
You could kill it and fake your death. Turn into a ghost. Off grid, man.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Some kind of bizarre Dorian Gray where one of us gets loving ripped and live vicariously through that copy while the other gets gross and neglected to provide for them

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Recreate the scene in the shining.

You know, the one with the dog.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
sometimes I unironically ponder this and I'm split on whether we would be great friends or secret enemies. probably friends. I'm a pretty friendly dude.

probably.

Sinding Johansson
Dec 1, 2006
STARVED FOR ATTENTION

Aesop Poprock posted:

Wtf just dump him in the trash at that point, he’s a trash boy

No way I'm a very cheerful drunk

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
finally, a trip sitter i can trust

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
im going to suck his dick op

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
play video games i guess

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
Suck and gently caress

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

OMFG FURRY posted:

finally, a trip sitter i can trust

He’s gonna do the drugs with you

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

El_Elegante posted:

He’s gonna do the drugs with you

That assholes not getting any of my drugs. He can get his own drugs.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
alternative idea: we both hash out a con job that involves convincing a mark that they are suffering from fregoli delusion

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"we are gay"

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

super sweet best pal posted:

One of us commits crimes while the other establishes an alibi.

Yeah this. Also one of us crouches down behind someone and the other pushes them over.

Aydjile
Oct 13, 2013

Survive Adapt Improve

promising carl posted:

How do I know I'm the real me and not the replicant?

ask Tyler and watch him laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
See if he responds correctly to the following question: are there stairs in your house?