Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

Gripweed posted:

Previous Splatfests support Macaluso's position

Marina takes food over looking at cherry blossoms

Why is she holding anal beads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The squids and all splatoon 2 players are extremely horny

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Harlock posted:

The squids and all splatoon 2 players are extremely horny

No, you're mixing Splatoon with Breath of the Wild now.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

il serpente cosmico posted:

That's dango you fool

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

🍡🍡

Weedle
May 31, 2006

In my opinion all video game characters are/should be pansexual.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

How many different reasons could there be for holding anal beads?

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
You guys are probably pretty drat creepy irl, the hell was that last page??

Be cool

il serpente cosmico
May 15, 2003

Best five bucks I've ever spend.

Gripweed posted:

That's dango you fool

"Dango" all right

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Well this thread certainly took a turn.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
So is the hori lan adapter as good as anything else?

Did they fix the issues of the system getting hot when connected to a lan adapter, even while sleeping?

katkillad2
Aug 30, 2004

Awake and unreal, off to nowhere

FastestGunAlive posted:

Anyone intend to try out Warframe next week? I’d like to get a group going. I’ve played a few hours on Xbox but still not fully familiar with all the mechanics. Plus it’s more fun with a big group. Can either do a discord or use the Warframe console thread to coordinate

I'll probably try it out at least. I played it for a while when it launched on the PS4. Someone needs to make a Switch guild, because if I remember right and things haven't changed, there are weapons and things locked behind guild progression and donating things towards the guild. ( Someone who plays can probably explain better than I. )

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Does anybody know if the Darius Cozmic collection is coming out in digital format? I can't justify spending 200 dollars to import the special edition to get all of the games. But I love the gently caress out of some Darius.

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

KingSlime posted:

It was good

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

KingSlime posted:

Be cool

Are you talking about the splat posts?

I have no interest in them but if that’s your barometer for creepy you have lived a very sheltered life.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Gripweed posted:

Gay Cephalopod Discussion Only

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
ok

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

CharlestheHammer posted:

I have no interest in them but if that’s your barometer for creepy you have lived a very sheltered life.

Everything online is on a range from “creepy” to “god drat that’s creepy”.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
"These very obviously gay squid people are gay" "Yeah"

"Whoa don't be such creeps"

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

You should not spend so much time online, Charles. Let your baseline get back to normal and all that.

No but in all seriousness, there is zero shortage of websites where you goobers can go get weird over cartoons. Does this place have to be one of them too?

I didn't really post on this forum until later in my SA career so i realize it could very well be me that is out of his element

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

KingSlime posted:

You should not spend so much time online, Charles. Let your baseline get back to normal and all that.

No but in all seriousness, there is zero shortage of websites where you goobers can go get weird over cartoons. Does this place have to be one of them too?

I didn't really post on this forum until later in my SA career so i realize it could very well be me that is out of his element

https://twitter.com/dril/status/638936294937227264

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Trying to figure out if two young anthropomorphic characters in a video game are loving is weird

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Macaluso posted:

"These very obviously gay squid people are gay" "Yeah"

"Whoa don't be such creeps"

Conveniently leaving out the part that it's referring to the sexuality of the two de facto cartoon mascots of a Nintendo game that tens of thousands of children play.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
It's amazing that you two have to spell it out so plainly

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
It's cool and worth highlighting that Nintendo's biggest first-party franchise prominently features a mixed-race gay relationship.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

God drat this horny thread

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Wait where did sex come from? Now I know why you think it’s creepy ya projecting a bit. You do you man.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Weedle posted:

In my opinion all video game characters are/should be pansexual.

Kiryu Kazuma is volcel

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Gripweed posted:

It's cool and worth highlighting that Nintendo's biggest first-party franchise prominently features a mixed-race gay relationship.

Wow you creepy motherfucker

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Over There posted:

Trying to figure out if two young anthropomorphic characters in a video game are loving is weird

I'm pretty sure "They're cute together" and "I'm literally picturing them loving in my head" are kind of different and if they're identical to you then I don't even know what to say but it suddenly explains a lot about the people freaking out about those things ITT

Weedle
May 31, 2006

enojy posted:

Conveniently leaving out the part that it's referring to the sexuality of the two de facto cartoon mascots of a Nintendo game that tens of thousands of children play.

Oh my god gay poo poo in kids media!!!!!!! You weirdos!!!! You freaks!!!!!!!!!

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Saw the 50+ new posts and thought something got announced. Slow day on the forums.

404notfound
Mar 5, 2006

stop staring at me

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wait where did sex come from? Now I know why you think it’s creepy ya projecting a bit. You do you man.

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

How many different reasons could there be for holding anal beads?

EightFlyingCars
Jun 30, 2008

KingSlime posted:

hi i can only speak for myself but i don't want them to be gay so i can jack off to them

i want them to be gay because we live in a loving hellworld where the second-most powerful man on the planet wants people like me to hang from trees and the more his team stack the courts the more likely it is that we're going to suffer for it

i don't mean to be a huge bitch about it, because yeah this IS the internet where everyone is horny for everything 25/8, so i totally get where you're coming from, but, like

lemme have my cool gay squids

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

enojy posted:

They're gonna give Elsa a girlfriend and children love her.

One of the Disney Princesses is dating her, but which one?

That's the Mystery of Wreck it Ralph 2.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I do love when goons accidentally out themselves as creepy weirdos tho.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

enojy posted:

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

describing girls loving girls as "loving" as if that's the be-all and end-all of a sapphic relationship in a tone indistinguishable from queerphobes trying to pass off as tolerant is the real creepy imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

THIS THREAD IS FOR CHILDREN'S GAMES HOW DARE YOU POST THAT