Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the unabonger
yeah I can’t go into towns without petting the dogs. they’re really good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
I killed a lion and a cougar today. it was fun @ hell. the lion was a sweet set of missions

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I went to help a guy cornered by a cougar, rode up confidently on my horse, got charged by the cougar so my horse spun around and I couldn't aim the longarm I had equipped from that angle.

the cougar then tackled me, disarmed me, and engaged me in a fistfight lol. I almost died but the guy was safe and it was hilarious

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I also made this

Manifisto

Hugh Malone posted:

I also made this

Neddy Seagoon posted:

The student solemnly approached the master in the garden.

"I see the four-fold path everywhere now, Master", the student spoke sadly. "In the trees, in the rocks, in the scrolls of wisdom. It brings me grief to gaze upon the world and see the same lesson dwelling within all things."

The master nodded sagely, placing a sympathetic hand upon the student's shoulder and replying "I understand your pain. It is often harder on the student than the master".

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Hugh Malone posted:

I also made this

It's beautiful.

----------------

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
rustling is often harder on the horse than the gunslinger

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Farecoal

There he go
i have recently finished both 2064: Read Only Memories and Red Stings Club. Anyone know of some similar games?

Stooge

The soundtrack for Delta Rune is fantastic, Tony Wolf knocks it outta the park again.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
Deltarune is still just a demo, right? I might wait until it’s a full game before I try it out

I gotta finish New Vegas anyway. (The repconn factory was awesome)

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Scaly Haylie

blaise rascal posted:

Deltarune is still just a demo, right? I might wait until it’s a full game before I try it out

I gotta finish New Vegas anyway. (The repconn factory was awesome)

It is a demo, but it's a good 3-4 hours and resolves its story pretty nicely.

Farecoal

There he go
continuing my streak of being behind the times, I just finished undertale last night. I guess the fans have a bad reputation but I don’t know much about that. I liked it v much. half the time I was smiling like a doofus, but it also ended up being very sweet. tem/tem

Scaly Haylie

i just bought a 360. someone tell me the good 360 games, but not ones that are online please

Farecoal

There he go

Lizard Wizard posted:

i just bought a 360. someone tell me the good 360 games, but not ones that are online please

halo 3, but you need gamer fuel for the best experience

Queen Combat

PLEASE DRINK A VERIFICATION CAN TO CONTINUE

Scaly Haylie

Farecoal posted:

prolly a bad time to say i'm no good at shooters

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Lizard Wizard posted:

Deadly Premonition
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Twenty Four

Farecoal posted:

Queen Combat posted:

PLEASE DRINK A VERIFICATION CAN TO CONTINUE

lol

Farecoal

There he go
i sincerely enjoyed banjo kazooie nuts and bolts. if you like designing and building vehicles I highly recommend it

Bobby Deluxe

Lizard Wizard posted:

civilisation revolution
* perfect dark (especially if you have real world people who like to come round for couch multi)
ssx
dragon age origins
* spec ops the line (shooter but if you hate shooters this is the only one you should play)
battleblock theater
kingdoms of amalur
* rez hd (while high)
fez
bully
dynasty warriors 7
* tony hawks pro skater hd (includes 2 and 3 as dlc)
* assassins creed 2 or 4
* silent hill hd collection (mostly for sh2)
brutal legend (but only if you like jack blacks shtick and classic rock jokes)
alan wake
left 4 dead 2
* lego star wars
crackdown
chronicles of riddick assault on butcher bay
batman arkham asylum
*prince of persia 2018 reboot
beautiful katamari
hidden in plain sight

these are the games i liked just from looking back through my achievents list, especially recommended are the ones with stars

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

guys i got metal gear survive on a whim and while i'm still in the early tutorial stuff it seems a lot more fun than i expected

i am a big gruff balding scarred half-blind russian man with a big beard, a high pitched voice and a butterfly tattooed next to my eye: Disco Axolotl

Nosfereefer

are there any good sandboxy city builders on steam that doesnt have ubisofts horrible anti-piracy software

Farecoal

There he go
cities skylines?

Farecoal

There he go
simcity 5 lol

Queen Combat

Farecoal posted:

simcity 5 lol

Shh, shhh. We don't talk about SC5.

Bobby Deluxe

my missus bought the remastered spyro trilogy and gently caress those egg thief dudes

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
My weekend just started and Fallout 76 just dropped. Preloaded it while I was a work and now I'm on my way home to do at least 20 weeds about it. gently caress yeah, virtual garbage hoarding, with friends!

Queen Combat

Bobby Deluxe posted:

my missus bought the remastered spyro trilogy and gently caress those egg thief dudes

I just bought a PS4 from SAMart for HZD and RDR2, but holy fuuuuuuck I forgot that this was going to come out and now I know what my actual first purchase will be.

Bobby Deluxe

its actually very pretty and the controls are smooth and fun. i never played the original so i'm enjoying it even without the nostalgia kick

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

Yakuza 0 was on sale and Kiwami is the freebie with PS+ so i'm digging in!

also just finished Spider-Man and it was very fun, scratched the open world itch in the best way since the last Saint's Row -- in that I actually wanted to do all the little side quests and stuff because they made them fun to play. Swooping around NY and all that was just great. loved it 5/5

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

is yakuza kiwami one of the ones where you can play mahjong and shogi or is it one of the ones where you totally can in the japanese version but it was stripped out for the international release?

because i really want to play mahjong and shogi sometime, they seem neato

ShortStack

tinystax
i have been playing dark souls or as i call it choppy rolley

vanisher made my sig and it's super cool thanks v

NyetscapeNavigator

food court bailiff posted:

is yakuza kiwami one of the ones where you can play mahjong and shogi or is it one of the ones where you totally can in the japanese version but it was stripped out for the international release?

Only Yakuza 3 had stuff in the US version. The new ones have all the mini games and Japanese weirdness.

vanisher

i flunked out posted:

I killed a lion and a cougar today. it was fun @ hell. the lion was a sweet set of missions

Thats the best mission.

So, online beta just launched... I want to be a peaceful hunter with other BYOB friends

AtlasRedux

Oo ee oo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang.
That is all

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

food court bailiff posted:

zero and kiwami both have mahjong and shogi and bowling and fishing and etc etc etc. great stuff.

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
I started playing Ni No Kuni 2 and my wife mentioned "Everyone looks like Arthur characters." and now that's what I see instead of Studio Ghibli and it's 100% more charming.

apropos o' nada:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAtD5PcsTck

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
What online game should my siblings and I play together? We've done terraria and left 4 dead 2 in the past and enjoyed those games.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
Starbound maybe. It's similar to Terraria, but in space