Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

corn in the bible posted:

she was his school teacher when he was a kid lol

That's.... pretty rad.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
Oh god floating in a loving void again. Just...go away.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Katt posted:

That's.... pretty rad.

It sounds pretty non-rad to me

It'd be more obviously creepy with genders reversed

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
So all these cartoons about "finding more votes" in Florida... Are they just mad about the recount or are people actually saying that they're pulling votes out of thin air or something

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Okay now, what if for next week we have carmen upside down, and then Winslow says "why are you upside down carmen?" And carmen says "I was going to ask you the same thing winslow!"

PBJ
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

im on the net me boys posted:

So all these cartoons about "finding more votes" in Florida... Are they just mad about the recount or are people actually saying that they're pulling votes out of thin air or something

Both, really. It's a mix of fear over losing what ground they gained in the midterms, coupled with liberal amounts of conspiracy theories that were being pushed as far back as 2008, only turned up to 11.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Faustian Bargain posted:

Ah yes recent headline maker Hillary Clinton, who we are all obsessed with.

Is this the political comic version of Thunderfoot and his obsession with Anita Sarkeesian?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mordaedil posted:

Is this the political comic version of Thunderfoot and his obsession with Anita Sarkeesian?

I dont want to know, do I?

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

cheetah7071 posted:

He married her at 29, when she'd be 54. That's incredibly gross. Imagine if Trump was married to a 48-year old, I'm pretty sure people would be all up in arms about that.

im on the net me boys posted:

They're saying the latter, while nobody is at all worried about why those votes would be missing in the first place.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Didn't even include an "After Gorrell", a Bad Cartoonist.

Katt posted:

Huh Macron is 40 and his wife is 65. That's not a combination you see a lot.

Former SNP leader Alex Salmond is IIRC 16 years younger than his wife.

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009

cheetah7071 posted:

On one hand yes, on another hand I find it hard to claim that the 40 year old president of France is being taken advantage of by his senior citizen wife.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Fulchrum posted:

I dont want to know, do I?

Watch hbomberguy's videos for easy digest.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Hillary will still be the villain in their comics 10 years after she dies.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Uncle Wemus posted:

Only 10?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

By that point, AOC will have enough of a record voting for legislation that they hate that they can transfer the blame to her.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

He married her at 29, when she'd be 54. That's incredibly gross.

No it's not. Consenting adults. It. Does. Not. Matter.

quote:

Imagine if Trump was married to a 48-year old, I'm pretty sure people would be all up in arms about that.

Only idiots would care.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Hillary's rotten corpse is going to be propped up inside court and asked about her email server.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

Uncle Wemus posted:

Hillary Clinton will live forever as a neoliberal that reincarnates into the same person, over and over.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

No it's not. Consenting adults. It. Does. Not. Matter.

Only idiots would care.

Just so we're clear, Trump is married to a woman 24 years his junior. That post is an invitation to examine why someone might care about one and not the other, and not an expression of my actual opinion on the matter.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Internet Kraken posted:

Hillary's rotten corpse is going to be propped up inside court and asked about her email server.

Seriouspost: when Hillary Clinton dies, trumps will keep tweeting it's all a ruse and she's actually alive and working behind the scenes with soroses.

jigokuman
Aug 28, 2002

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Crabtree posted:

Hillary Clinton will live forever as a neoliberal that reincarnates into the same prison, over and over.

:cop:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Jerry Cotton posted:

Seriouspost: when Hillary Clinton dies, trumps will keep tweeting it's all a ruse and she's actually alive and working behind the scenes with soroses.

Was Trump one of the morons who'd been tweeting for years that Castro had died years ago and a look-alike was running Cuba, and went on to go "THIS PROVES ME RIGHT" when he actually died?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Jerry Cotton posted:

Someone will make a Hillary hologram, which will then proceed to run against the Trump animatronic in the nearest possible future.
Because that's just how this timeline rolls.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
The biggest irony of all is that the simulacrum of Hillary is the one that finally gets her turn.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Can’t wait for Chelsea to pick up the mantle and make a run at the senate.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
may a paper cut cost you your drawing hand, allie

:swoon:

Trapezium Dave posted:

First Dog on the Moon:
wombat:

Zetsubou-san fucked around with this message at 13:16 on Nov 15, 2018

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

Trogdos! posted:

Kirschen posted: posted:

#IsraelUnderAttack from #Gaza is part of the #Iranian move to take over the #Middle_East.
Wait, so Iran is making all the moves, and Israel is having to do exactly what Iran expects, but this is also Israel's plan, which is to invade Gaza again, and screw it up.

Sarcastr0 fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Nov 15, 2018

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Did Hillary say anything about the Florida recounts or was it just “Hillary made a throw away comment about being president so now we must freak the gently caress out”? Like I haven’t seen her in a headline or in there news since the start of 2017

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Sarcastr0 posted:

Wait, so Iran is making all the moves, and Israel is having to do exactly what Iran expects, but this is also Israel's plan, which is to invade Gaza again, and screw it up.

Israel is a fascist state and therefore operates on :umberto: principles. They need an enemy that is both weak and strong. The Palestinians are no longer viable as a strong threat, so that's why you need to claim that Iran is behind them.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Sarcastr0 posted:

It would actually be a really great idea for Israel to not go to war. AGC.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Israel is being forced to drop bombs on Gaza despite having no desire to do so, but thankfully, thanks to their overwhelmingly superior firepower Jewish tactical intellect, they'll somehow find a way to bomb a concentration camp and whatever they're planning for Syria without putting themselves at risk, and whatever war crimes they manage to commit in the process should be blamed on Iran's nefarious scheming.

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Did Hillary say anything about the Florida recounts or was it just “Hillary made a throw away comment about being president so now we must freak the gently caress out”? Like I haven’t seen her in a headline or in there news since the start of 2017

You're presumably only reading actual news. I don't read wingnut news, but I'm assuming she gets at least one headline a week, since the alternative is reporting on Trump, and you can only put out so many "dow soars, economy humming" stories.

Zulily Zoetrope fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Nov 15, 2018

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

[/quote]

They’re “forcing” us to exterminate filthy subhuman arabs, which we “don’t” want to do.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

D.N. Nation posted:

Republicans: Get asses kicked in midterms
Republican cartoonists: uh.....LOOK OVER THERE! HILLARY!

Also, if you actually watch that entire interview, she said she's not running again, because she's not running again. Also, she's not running again.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Also in the same vein, has she actually said anything about potentially running again in 2020?

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

And aide or whatever said she’s running.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Pants Donkey posted:

And aide or whatever said she’s running.

It was Mark Penn who hasn’t spoken to the Clintons in a decade and regularly appears on Fox News to question the Mueller investigation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Was Trump one of the morons who'd been tweeting for years that Castro had died years ago and a look-alike was running Cuba, and went on to go "THIS PROVES ME RIGHT" when he actually died?

I believe you're thinking of the Conservapedia's Andy Schlafly
https://www.conservapedia.com/Fidel_Castro

the talk page is an amazing study in a delusional man's denial of facts
https://www.conservapedia.com/Talk:Fidel_Castro#Castro_Dead.3F