Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
SOLD!

Olympus Pro 25mm 1.2 MFT. This is an incredible lens, but I知 working toward funding a move. I知 looking for $800 shipped.

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Nov 21, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam

Choicecut posted:

Fujifilm 35mm/2

Fujifilm 23mm/1.4

Received. Thanks!

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

Lawson posted:

Received. Thanks!

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

SOLD I had interest in the 16-55 and wanted to note to the person interested that there was a "grind" mark on the edge of the lens where the bayonet attaches. As I was taking pictures, further investigation revealed that the metal is actually dented/flattened in this area, which I have never noticed before. The lens still functions perfectly, but I am dropping the price to 650 for this reason. I think that's fair? Here are some pics to show what I'm talking about :

Trying to capture the "grind" mark, still kind of hard to see at this angle:

Side shot showing the flat spot (right side):

I took another attempt at displaying the paint missing in the grooves of the focus ring, not sure if this is really exposing it or not:

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Nov 15, 2018

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
All Fuji metal lenses do that flat spot in the focus ring for the record. My gear has gotten some from riding in a bag.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

Bottom Liner posted:

I'm looking for a few good condition 35mm cameras so if you have anything feel free to toss it up

No PMs so replying here. I have a nice collection of minolta gear and two XD11 bodies not being used enough. The black body was serviced when I bought it but both run fine. Lenses are the 85, 24, a 35 and basic 55. Some pics in this folder: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bud_lish/sets/72157646665893723

There's a winder too! Let me know if I should bother getting a post together. If you wan to chat, take it to email: mrejda @ gmail

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Sweet, I'll send you an email

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

Olympus Pro 25mm 1.2 MFT. This is an incredible lens, but I知 working toward funding a move. I知 looking for $800 shipped.

this is an excellent lens and a good price for it. Ive got one myself but one of you other m43 folks should jump on this

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
A Fuji 16-55 in good working condition for 650 is a steal. It痴 a fantastic lens.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Monies sent for that sweet sweet 16-55.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
"I don't want to sound gay or anything, but I'd really like to have sex with you tonight.
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Monies sent for that sweet sweet 16-55.

Money received.

With all the XF lenses sold, I have dropped the price on the XT1 to 300$250+ shipping.

Choicecut fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Nov 17, 2018

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

This lens is one of my long-term covets, so I'm walking around with an equivalent FOV today to properly think about it. If that goes well and nobody else jumps on it by tonight, I will.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."

Alpenglow posted:

This lens is one of my long-term covets, so I'm walking around with an equivalent FOV today to properly think about it. If that goes well and nobody else jumps on it by tonight, I will.

Let me know either way.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016
Dropping the price of the XT1 to 250+ shipping.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
I'm moving around the world and I need to unload some of my camera stuff. I'm in Canada, postal code P3E 4H9 for calculating shipping costs. Shipping is not included. I will pack in the smallest boxes I can use and ensure reasonable packing safety for reduced costs.

I am open to offers and negotiation. I have put at least one roll of film through each of these cameras and I've used all of the lenses. I don't have known-good working batteries for any camera here but they worked the last time I tried to use them, a few years ago. Like I said, I've put film through all of them. The flash unit belongs to my fiancee and hasn't been used for some time, but I tested it today and it blows away all your highlights on command.

All prices CANADIAN - note the current favourable exchange rate, Americans!

Pentax ZX-7 with Pentax FA 35-80mm f/4-5.6
I bought this to see if I could use the DA lenses for my K-5 on a 35mm film body - the answer is yes.
$40
Pentax ZX7-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Click through for more photos

Pentax Z-70 with Pentax F 35-80mm f/4-5.6
This camera came to me because the seller, who had clearly emptied out an old closet, was selling it with a nice little bag and a few rolls of ZODAK film. I also wanted to compare the Pentax consumer-level F and FA cheap zooms, against the ZX-7. They're not functionally different, but this camera has a slightly odd layout, with the hotshoe on the far right and the digital display on top of the pop-up flash.
$40
Pentax Z70-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax MX SOLD
Shutter fires. I don't have known-good batteries to test the light meter but it *might* not be working.
$40
Pentax MX-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax ME Super SOLD
Shutter does not fire, but I don't know if that's a mechanical or electrical problem. The sweet strap and never-ready case are NOT optional, you must take them if you buy this camera!
$10 (weighs approximately one pound)
Pentax ME Super-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax M 50mm f/1.4
Clean, clear, a lovely lens
$40 SOLD
Pentax M 50mm-1.4-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Pentax M 50mm-1.4-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax M 135mm f/3.5
Clean, clear, another lovely lens.
$40
Pentax M 135mm-3.5-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Pentax M 135mm-3.5-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax A 35-105 f/3.5 macro zoom
Macro function works via the odd mechanism of sliding the focus ring along the lens barrel when at the minimum focus. In macro mode, focus can be adjusted by zooming. Clean, clear.
$60
Pentax A 35-105mm-3.5-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Photoblitz 3600BTZ flash unit with a set of coloured gels.
Starblitz 3600-0005 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
$15

Flash brackets
I've never used these but they articulate smoothly and appear to be in fine condition.
$5 each or free with the purchase of any camera + lens - first come, first served.
Flash Brackets-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

More to come soon! Next time: Minolta

ExecuDork fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Nov 21, 2018

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Received the 16-55 and it痴 awesome!

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Keeping everyone informed: Sauer is buying the MX and the ME Super as soon as I can pack them up and get them out.

Everything else is still very available!

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
^^ I endorse this product and or service.

Someone buy those lenses, they are stellar and will even work without issue on all your newfangled mirrorless widget thingies or modern Pentax bodies.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

DevCore posted:

Hi, I'm looking to buy a Fuji Film X100F

I saw it being sold on this site for $700 new, presumably this is a scammer site.
https://sacemart.com/products/fujifilm-x-series-x100f-24-3-megapixel-digital-camera-silver

That seems extremely sketchy since the X100F is still going for full MSRP on all the regular sites and there are no signs about a newer version coming out for at least a year.

That being said, I'm actually looking to sell mine so I can upgrade to an X-T3, would you be down for $850? Aside from some slight scratches on the bottom plate from my blackrapid it's in extremely good condition, and I'll throw in the lens hood and filter adapter for free.

I'm also looking to part with the teleconverter, looking for $250 for it.

Babysitter Super Sleuth fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Nov 18, 2018

rio
Mar 20, 2008

ExecuDork posted:

I'm moving around the world and I need to unload some of my camera stuff. I'm in Canada, postal code P3E 4H9 for calculating shipping costs. Shipping is not included. I will pack in the smallest boxes I can use and ensure reasonable packing safety for reduced costs.

I am open to offers and negotiation. I have put at least one roll of film through each of these cameras and I've used all of the lenses. I don't have known-good working batteries for any camera here but they worked the last time I tried to use them, a few years ago. Like I said, I've put film through all of them. The flash unit belongs to my fiancee and hasn't been used for some time, but I tested it today and it blows away all your highlights on command.

All prices CANADIAN - note the current favourable exchange rate, Americans!

Pentax ZX-7 with Pentax FA 35-80mm f/4-5.6
I bought this to see if I could use the DA lenses for my K-5 on a 35mm film body - the answer is yes.
$40
Pentax ZX7-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax Z-70 with Pentax F 35-80mm f/4-5.6
This camera came to me because the seller, who had clearly emptied out an old closet, was selling it with a nice little bag and a few rolls of ZODAK film. I also wanted to compare the Pentax consumer-level F and FA cheap zooms, against the ZX-7. They're not functionally different, but this camera has a slightly odd layout, with the hotshoe on the far right and the digital display on top of the pop-up flash.
$40
Pentax Z70-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax MX SOLD
Shutter fires. I don't have known-good batteries to test the light meter but it *might* not be working.
$40
Pentax MX-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax ME Super SOLD
Shutter does not fire, but I don't know if that's a mechanical or electrical problem. The sweet strap and never-ready case are NOT optional, you must take them if you buy this camera!
$10 (weighs approximately one pound)
Pentax ME Super-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax M 50mm f/1.4
Clean, clear, a lovely lens
$40
Pentax M 50mm-1.4-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Pentax M 50mm-1.4-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax M 135mm f/3.5
Clean, clear, another lovely lens.
$40
Pentax M 135mm-3.5-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Pentax M 135mm-3.5-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Pentax A 35-105 f/3.5 macro zoom
Macro function works via the odd mechanism of sliding the focus ring along the lens barrel when at the minimum focus. In macro mode, focus can be adjusted by zooming. Clean, clear.
$60
Pentax A 35-105mm-3.5-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Photoblitz 3600BTZ flash unit with a set of coloured gels.
Starblitz 3600-0005 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
$15

Flash brackets
I've never used these but they articulate smoothly and appear to be in fine condition.
$5 each or free with the purchase of any camera + lens - first come, first served.
Flash Brackets-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

More to come soon! Next time: Minolta

I would very much like the 50 1.4. How does payment work with Canadian dollars, do I look up the exchange rate and PayPal the usd amount? Let me know what I need to do and I値l happily take it off your hands! (Edit: I知 in NJ, 08648 if that would help figure out shipping. I知 not in a rush so whatever the cheapest shipping is would work)

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

rio posted:

I would very much like the 50 1.4. How does payment work with Canadian dollars, do I look up the exchange rate and PayPal the usd amount? Let me know what I need to do and I値l happily take it off your hands! (Edit: I知 in NJ, 08648 if that would help figure out shipping. I知 not in a rush so whatever the cheapest shipping is would work)
I think Paypal the USD converted amount will work. There might be an option to pay in CDN and it will do the conversion, that (in reverse) is how I've paid in USD despite not having a USD bank account. The Canabuck is pretty weak right now, a quick google suggests $40CDN is $30.41USD.

I'll find a box tomorrow and send you a quote for shipping once I can measure & weigh it. Shouldn't be too terrible, the lens is not very large.

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

That seems extremely sketchy since the X100F is still going for full MSRP on all the regular sites and there are no signs about a newer version coming out for at least a year.

That being said, I'm actually looking to sell mine so I can upgrade to an X-T3, would you be down for $850? Aside from some slight scratches on the bottom plate from my blackrapid it's in extremely good condition, and I'll throw in the lens hood and filter adapter for free.

What's the shuttercount?

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc
Gone

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Nov 30, 2018

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

svenkatesh posted:

What's the shuttercount?

Internal shutter count reads as 4400, though I don't know how accurate that is (fuji shutter count is in increments of 100) I bought it new about a year and a half ago and used it moderately often.

Babysitter Super Sleuth fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Nov 19, 2018

rio
Mar 20, 2008

ExecuDork posted:

I think Paypal the USD converted amount will work. There might be an option to pay in CDN and it will do the conversion, that (in reverse) is how I've paid in USD despite not having a USD bank account. The Canabuck is pretty weak right now, a quick google suggests $40CDN is $30.41USD.

I'll find a box tomorrow and send you a quote for shipping once I can measure & weigh it. Shouldn't be too terrible, the lens is not very large.

Awesome, sounds good. I have the 1.7 (and the f2 though I rarely use it) and use it probably more than any other lens on my a7ii so I figure I might as well complete the set and compare them all to one another.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

rio posted:

Awesome, sounds good. I have the 1.7 (and the f2 though I rarely use it) and use it probably more than any other lens on my a7ii so I figure I might as well complete the set and compare them all to one another.
I'll need to buy a bubble mailer (padded envelope), which costs $2, and shipping slow-and-cheap will cost $11.52CDN. Plus $40 for the lens comes to $53.52CDN, which Paypal will probably convert to approximately $40.60USD.

If Paypal won't let you pay me in Canadian dollars, I'll accept $40.60 in USD - it will convert it for me at my end if I don't find something priced in USD to buy.

I should be able to get that out tonight.

EDIT: PM or email me your address, please. Without the spaces, martin brummell AT gmail DOT com

ExecuDork fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Nov 19, 2018

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Choicecut posted:

Dropping the price of the XT1 to 250+ shipping.

Take $200 + shipping? If so consider it sold. If not, I understand.

Choicecut
Apr 24, 2002
I like postcards too."

--Choicecut, TYOOL 2016

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Take $200 + shipping? If so consider it sold. If not, I understand.

Yeah I can swing that if you help cover paypal fees too, which should be about 7 bucks. Hit me up on PM with your address and I'll get a rough estimate for shipping. I might not be able ship until Friday though. The next few days are hectic for me with Family and Turkey day.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

Choicecut posted:

Yeah I can swing that if you help cover paypal fees too, which should be about 7 bucks. Hit me up on PM with your address and I'll get a rough estimate for shipping. I might not be able ship until Friday though. The next few days are hectic for me with Family and Turkey day.

I understand with the holidays and all - Right now I don't have PMs. Wanna e-mail me?

brandonmrsh at gmail

DevCore
Jul 16, 2003

Schooled by Satan

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

I'm also looking to part with the teleconverter, looking for $250 for it.

I'm interested. Would it be cool if I waited three days to check out the Black Friday deals first? I really had my eye set on the silver model, but I could live with the black one too.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

DevCore posted:

I'm interested. Would it be cool if I waited three days to check out the Black Friday deals first? I really had my eye set on the silver model, but I could live with the black one too.

I can wait, no biggie.

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

ghostwritingduck posted:

Have PMed with interest. :wotwot:

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
MX and ME Super went out to Sauer tonight, and the 50/1.4 went out to rio.
Both paid me by PayPal, no problems at all.

Pleasure doing business with you both!

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
More stuff! Update: Kiev 60 and silver case have been sold

What's in the silver case?
Big Silver Case-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Nothing!
Big Silver Case-0003 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
I will sell this for FREE (you pay shipping) if you buy anything else I'm selling here and you want it.

It makes a great holder for camera gear, especially the Kiev 60.
SILVER CASE SOLD!

Kiev 60 kit
$50 SOLD
The camera IS NOT WORKING right now. The film-advance lever is jammed. I believe this is a fairly easy mechanical problem to solve if you're willing to tackle it. I had hoped to but now I have no time and it's gotta go!
Kiev 60 Kit by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Click through for lots of pictures of the camera body and the two lenses.
I would very much prefer to sell this as a complete kit because the main point of my sales is less about money and more about unloading things before I move far far away.
Note the 62mm Circular Polariser on the 80mm lens - it's stuck on there and I don't want to risk damage to anything pulling it off.

What's in the other case?
Minolta Kit-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Not nothing! A kit built around a Minolta XG-1 !!!
Minolta Kit-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

This is a mixture of the camera I bought mainly for the case (the XG-1 and the lenses) plus some other Minolta stuff I had lying around. Again, I want to sell this as a complete kit, rather than breaking it up. So it is priced accordingly.
$100 for the whole shebang (you pay shipping, remember).

Kit features
- Minolta XG-1. I've never run a roll through it but when I bought it several years ago I put in fresh batteries and tested it. Worked fine, back then.
It's wearing a 3rd-party 35mm f/2.8 lens (in Minolta MC mount, obviously) that has no issues with the glass elements and focuses smoothly.
Minolta Kit XG-1-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
- Minolta ROKKOR-X 45mm f/2.0 lens
Minolta Kit MD 45-2-0004 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
- KITSTAR 80-200mm f/4 telezoom lens
Minolta Kit Kitstar 80-200-0003 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
- Minolta Extension Tubes set
Minolta Kit Extension Tubes-0003 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
- Minolta Motor Drive (fits XG-1, not tested but no corrosion I could see on battery contacts) and a cheap 3rd-party flash I had for some forgotten reason. Flash tested, it works.
Minolta Kit Flash and Winder-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

Another mysterious case, this time soft!
Spotmatic F-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

It's a Pentax Spotmatic F!
Spotmatic F-0002 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
$40
It has a dent on the front, above the lens, that has no effect on anything except appearance. I like to think of it as having a good "rugged" look to it. I have not put a roll of film through it but the shutter trips and sounds good, and the self-timer works.
The lens is a 55/1.8 in M42 screwmount (of course), and is clean and I see no flaws on the glass elements but the front bezel is a bit loose.

Manfrotto 496RC2 ball head with QR plate.
Tripod Head-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
$30
I put a cheap Chinese Arca-Swiss compatible ballhead on my tripod shortly after I bought it, but the tripod originally came with this ballhead. It works, doesn't droop, moves reasonably smoothly.

Vivitar Series 1 70-210mm f/3.5 MACRO zoom lens in Pentax K mount.
Vivitar S1 70-210 V1 Pentax K-0001 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
$40
The Version 1 of the venerable Vivitar Series 1 telezooms. Macro mode is engaged by rotating the focus ring into the locked position when fully pulled back against the camera body. It's clean and zooms/focuses smoothly, and goes into and out of Macro mode without issue.

LowePro SLR 35 bag
FREE with any camera or lens purchase, just ask!
LowePro SLR 35 Bag-0004 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
This came with one of the AF Pentax SLRs I'm selling, and it comfortably fits a 35mm SLR plus two small lenses (50mm or smaller) or one bigger lens (e.g. telezoom). Somebody take it and cut it up to make custom cushions for your camera bag!

The ZX-7, Z-70, 135mm, 35-105mm, Flash with gels, and the two flash brackets are still available, as well. Make an offer!

I am in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. All prices are in Canadian dollars. For calculating shipping, I'm at postal code P3E 4H9 and I can provide size & weight of anything if you have a specific question.

PM or email me or, better yet, post here in the thread!
martin removethisspace brummell AT gmail DOT com

ExecuDork fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Nov 25, 2018

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Count me very interested in the Kiev kit. Do you have a guide somewhere on how to fix the advance lever or were you just going to wing it?

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
If he doesn't end up taking that I'll grab it. I've always wanted to refurb one of those monsters but the shipping on one from Ukraine costs more than the Soviet paperweight itself.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
I found a guide several years ago for repairing the Kiev. Lemme see if I can find it again...

Yup! This is the exact guide I found before.
http://kievaholic.com/kiev60kalibration.html

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

Sauer posted:

If he doesn't end up taking that I'll grab it. I've always wanted to refurb one of those monsters but the shipping on one from Ukraine costs more than the Soviet paperweight itself.

Ugh as much fun as that 30mm lens looks, I will have to pass. Don't need any new gear right now. You can take it.

Sauer
Sep 13, 2005

Socialize Everything!
Alright then, I'll take that Kiev kit.

ExecuDork, you've already got my contact info, PM me an invoice for that stuff with the shipping and I'll take a few kilos of questionable Soviet knockoffery off your hands.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

Alpenglow posted:

Have PMed with interest. :wotwot:

Money received and item shipped. I will PM tracking if it wasn't automatically sent. Let me know when you get it. I'm sure you'll love it. It's a wonderful lens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Sauer posted:

Alright then, I'll take that Kiev kit.

ExecuDork, you've already got my contact info, PM me an invoice for that stuff with the shipping and I'll take a few kilos of questionable Soviet knockoffery off your hands.

Do you want the big silver case, too? Or a flash bracket? or anything else?