Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlazetheInferno
Jun 6, 2015

Mr. Locke posted:

Yeah. Diablo 2 torpedoed everything spooky and atmospheric about the first game and the 3rd one doubled down on the ‘You vs an obscene horde’ angle while giving no shits about the plot

It’s like the greatest post-2000 arcade beat ‘em up. The trappings are goofy and dumb but it’s fun as hell to grab some friends and punch thousands of demons.

Personally, I'd nominate the Dynasty Warriors series for this.

Just... pretend 9 doesn't exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

I’ve played hyrule warriors and FE warriors.... not the same thing as a good diablo sesh.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Brother Entropy posted:

no, this video game when i was 10 was objectively way spookier than this game from when i'm 20

Basically this. The downside of having your entries spaced a decade apart is all the people who thought it was spooky and scary aren't 12 anymore.

Elderbean
Jun 10, 2013

D3 does have pretty fun sound design so many great demon gurgles and splashy gore sounds. I also really like the quick equip/junk feature.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

So, that pinball FX sale... Is that game good? What are the best tables?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Alan_Shore posted:

So, that pinball FX sale... Is that game good? What are the best tables?

There will be detractors who dislike the floaty ball physics, but the fact that it now runs at 60 fps docked or handheld with online highscores makes it a good choice to play. And now that they have an exclusive license for Williams Ballsy tables, it's ahead of the rest.

Everyone will probably have a say about what the best tables are, but here's my take:
  • Paranormal
  • Doom
  • Excalibur
  • Portal
Anyway the game is free with two free tables, one being a classic Williams table, Fish Tales. Give it a spin.

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

More Dark Souls Thoughts:

The piles of evil leeches at the bottom of poison lake look fuckin awesome.

Spider queen’s cult of larvae infested worshipers are disgusting and cool. All the religious stuff is done pretty effectively.

The lava section seems like it could be a lot cooler. The big open section where you see the roots of the tree and the bottom of the lake are really neat ideas, but the age shows. Nowhere else yet really has that patterned texture look on the rock the way this place does. Its a small complaint.

Also holy hell did they stuff this place with a bunch of old bosses. I’m sure there’s a lore explanation but seeing 17 Capra demons lined up next to each other looks lazy. There’s one hallway with Capra and Taurus demons, and worms jutting out from every polygon on the map. I assume they just want you to run away, because that’s exactly what I’m doing, after I see what’s in this treasure chest at the end of it.

The lava word is cool, but it seems a little creaky compared to what I’ve seen before. It reminds me a lot of the Fire temple in ocarina of time. It doesn’t really have that extra layer of creativity that the other levels have had that really separate it from its peers.

I hate that weapons break, because you get good ones pretty infrequently. (I am fine with BotW)

Oh, and I cheesed the lava demon, I’m sorry.

Kart Barfunkel fucked around with this message at 09:06 on Nov 15, 2018

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The lava world was like the last thing they did and it's really obvious how it was rushed.

Bed of Chaos :dogbutton:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Supposedly Phantasy Star drops today.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

Splatfest art

missed a lot of posts but wanted to say that this is adorable

e: oh no I missed a lot of posts

Your Computer fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Nov 15, 2018

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Your Computer posted:

Don't read them

Please

Don't.

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

Kart Barfunkel posted:

I hate that weapons break, because you get good ones pretty infrequently. (I am fine with BotW)
You can repair weapons btw. Either have a blacksmith do it, or by the 1000 souls item from the blacksmith that lets you do it at any bonfire.

A FUCKIN CANARY!!
Nov 9, 2005

Your Computer posted:

this is adorable

WHAT A WEIRDO

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
The new thread title is a fate well deserved for this thread.

Your Computer posted:

Skip over those missed posts while you're still feeling that way.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Mega64 posted:

Don't read them

Please

Don't.

I want my gay squid ignorance back :(

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Only half of those posts were actually bad anyway. The ones made by the angry weirdo.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Yeesh, and I thought the Switch was supposed to be the cool console.

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva
The Switch *is* cool, and gay and squid.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Pinball FX is really fun! Lots to do, loads of modes, challenges, XP. Got the season 1 board pack, it's real nice

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Any good indie/e shop games that are couch coop style like Overcooked 2?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
question: why do all digital pinball games angle the board so much that it's like you got your nose on the edge of the board?

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Your Computer posted:

question: why do all digital pinball games angle the board so much that it's like you got your nose on the edge of the board?

answer: to fit the whole board in the screen.

However, you can change the view with X to suit your needs, or just turn the screen to a vertical orientation with the '-' button in Pinball FX3 to have a more traditional view. Other digital pinball games might have that option.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

answer: to fit the whole board in the screen.
most of my pinball exposure has been through pokémon pinball and it managed to do just fine on a gameboy screen :colbert:

No. 1 Callie Fan posted:

However, you can change the view with X to suit your needs, or just turn the screen to a vertical orientation with the '-' button in Pinball FX3 to have a more traditional view. Other digital pinball games might have that option.
didn't know this though, that helps a lot :v: thanks!

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I just remembered by monitor can swivel to portrait! Engage maximum pinball!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Kart Barfunkel posted:

The lava section seems like it could be a lot cooler.

:smug:

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

Yeah I think I'll grab that pinball game because that flip grip should be arriving soon.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Mr. Locke posted:

Yeah. Diablo 2 torpedoed everything spooky and atmospheric about the first game and the 3rd one doubled down on the ‘You vs an obscene horde’ angle while giving no shits about the plot

It’s like the greatest post-2000 arcade beat ‘em up. The trappings are goofy and dumb but it’s fun as hell to grab some friends and punch thousands of demons.

Diablo had a uniquely oppressive atmosphere that I don't think any game has really matched since, but I don't think I'd go that far since Diablo II was still plenty dark and spooky.

But then I also didn't agree with the people who thought Diablo III was bright and colourful like a kindergarten playroom so what do I know.

BattleMaster fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Nov 15, 2018

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BattleMaster posted:

But then I also didn't agree with the people who thought Diablo III was bright and colourful like a kindergarten playroom so what do I know.

this argument was always so bizarre because Diablo 3 is still pretty drat dark, except it also looks fantastic

Diablo II looked like rear end

e: I mean I'm sure it looked good on release in like 1973 or whenever it came out but it has not aged well

Your Computer fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Nov 15, 2018

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

Chill Penguin posted:

I bought Disgaea 5. It's cool, but I feel like I'm not really taking advantage of the bouncing/throwing/stacking/etc. mechanics. Also, does anyone know if it's possible to dismiss units, or at least rename them?

I bought this around this time last year when I got a Switch. It was overwhelming and then I got a bunch of games that took my time up instead (Mario, Zelda, etc.). I just started to revisit Disgaea 5 recently to try to prevent myself from spending more money on games.

I've dumped about 40 hours into it in the past few weeks on top of the 10 I started with. I first want to say that the best advice I found while researching the game is: there are a billion systems (like you mentioned: throwing mechanics) and just use whatever ones you want--don't worry about missing out on something. I'm not sure how many you have unlocked through the story but there's also the Item World and Chara(cter) World where you go into an item or character to level them up, the Assembly, Research, Interrogation, and a billion other things. I've really enjoyed just ignoring some of the systems until I feel like figuring them out (versus feeling pressured to figure them out immediately) and things are falling together. Since I've decided to just spend my time doing whatever I want it's been real chill and then I get to treat myself to something new every once in a while. My favorite thing is probably the Item World since it gives you real short random levels and are perfect for the Switch's play anywhere/anytime approach. It seems like you can gain a shitton of stats from leveling up weapons compared to trying to level up your character.

As for your questions, I think you can dismiss at the Recruiter but some party members are not removable. You can rename them at the Assembly; I think you don't even need to pass a bill but just select the option from the Assembly menu.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

This week's drop (all releases Nov 15, unless otherwise stated).

Note: eShop updates at 12 noon EST/9am PST for NA, 15.00 CET/14.00 GMT for Europe.

Switch
ACA NeoGeo Stakes Winner 2 - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]

Arcade Archives Atomic Robo-Kid - $7.99 / £6.29 / €6.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]

Cabela's: The Hunt - Championship Edition - $39.99 / £44.99 / €49.99 (Oct 23 NA / Nov 16 EU)
Retail/Digital - [NA] [EU]
Cabela’s: The Hunt is the most exciting hunting game to the Nintendo Switch. You will experience the thrill of the hunt while you stalk and kill your prey in some of North America's most famous hunting spots. With local multiplayer, arcade mini-games and season hunt modes, Cabela’s: The Hunt is fun for gamers and hunters alike.

Chalk Dash Carnival - $7.09 / £5.40 / €6.18 (Nov 14 NA / Nov 6 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Brand new! The intuitive side-scrolling game, Chalk Dash Carnival, is here! Guide the stick figures running about the blackboard to the finish line! You can scrawl chalk lines directly onto the screen by using the touch controls! Don't go falling into holes or getting skewered by spikes! Get the party going with friends and family! Up to 4 people can play in battle mode at once! Become the chalk master you always knew you could!

Circle of Sumo - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99 (Nov 16)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Have fun with your friends with the great award-winning Circle of Sumo! COS is simple and compelling at the same time, with a lot of different challenges. It's pure fun! Take control of 8 different sumo wrestlers and challenge your friends on daring fights and sport based extra-games!

Desktop Soccer - $7.11 / £5.42 / €6.14 (Nov 21 NA / Nov 14 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
The desk is your field! Lace up your shoes for a simple yet challenging soccer game! Share the Joy-Con with up to 4 people for a soccer free-for-all! Make your own original team by adjusting formations and positions! Aim to win the tournament!

Johnny Turbo's Arcade: Heavy Barrel - $7.99 / £ ? / € ? (Nov 15 NA / ? EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Fight through the enemy's army and collect pieces for a secret weapon to destroy their underground artillery base.

M.A.C.E. Space Shooter - $4.99 / £4.49 / €4.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
M.A.C.E. is a classic 2D space shooter game. The player navigates a spaceship across three different worlds with 6 vertical scrolling levels and various enemies, trying to destroy or avoid them. Hidden items (weapons, bombs, energy), upgradeable weapons and accessories, such as rocket and companions help to defeat the enemy in difficult battles.

Mahjong - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99 (Nov 13)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Play a Zen game! Rediscover the famous traditional Chinese game. Find all the matching pairs of tiles, being careful not to become blocked in, to get to the end of each level. Concentration and perceptiveness are needed to finish the gorgeous boards that we have produced for you.

Mars: Chaos Menace - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99 (Nov 16)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
We are in the Terraforming age after saving our homeworld, Earth, which was collapsed by radioactive contamination and the depletion of resources. Now, humans are successfully colonizing nearby planets, using technology to adapt these inhospitable and hostile places. For the first time in our existence we feel in harmony with everything. But our activity and progress has attracted huge and warp monsters that only wish to devastate and sterilize planets by destroying the whole way of life. We had forgotten, chaos is the natural state of the universe ...

Mimpi Dreams - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Mimpi is a lazy doggy who becomes the “Superdog” in his dreams. Help him to save his friends by manipulating the environment of 7 original illustrated worlds in this charming mix of adventure, puzzle, and platformer. Mimpi pees on everything to mark his dream territory like dogs are supposed to. In his dreams, he becomes the dog hero, who rescues and saves whoever is in need of rescuing or saving! Be it a lost pirate ship, a lab rat who wants to be free or a princess held by a dragon - Mimpi hero is here to save the day. Of course, Mimpi can not do it without his sidekick and that is YOU!

Mother Russia Bleeds - $14.99 / £13.49 / €14.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Mother Russia Bleeds is an ultra-violent co-op brawler overflowing with an unmistakable style and unforgettably brutal action for up to four players at once. Set in an alternate U.S.S.R, the story centers on a desperate crew of imprisoned street fighters that must overcome an oppressive criminal authority and forced drug addictions through any means necessary. Battle solo or alongside friends in an exceptional story mode campaign or harden your resolve in the savage Survival Mode.

My Riding Stables Life With Horses - $29.99 / £26.99 / €29.99 (Nov 13 NA / Aug 2 EU)
Make your dreams come true on the stud farm near the old mill: renovate your own riding school, look after your horses and tend the cute little foals. As well as wonderful rides, working in the stables and caring for the horses, you’ll have plenty of other exciting things to do!

Palm Reading Premium - $8.99 / £7.99 / €8.99 (Nov 14)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Palm Reading Premium is the most luxury and professional palmistry and chirology software out there developed by crazysoft. You can use it to analyze, read and master your palm lines and palm fingers without knowing anything of hand reading / palm reading. Understand yourself better with simple / quick and entertaining image tests. Get analytics of your own palm or your friend's palm and reveal all its secrets and future. This is no nonsense, it works. Test your left hand and you will see what you are. The right hand will show you how you want to be seen by others.

Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! - $59.99 / £49.99 / €59.99 ($99.99 / £ ? / € ? w/ Pokeball Plus) (Nov 16)
Take your Pokémon™ journey to the Kanto region with your energetic partner, Eevee, to become a top Pokémon Trainer as you battle other trainers. Use a throwing motion to catch Pokémon in the wild with either one Joy-Con controller or Poké Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action on one system using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the Pokémon GO app using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region! Explore the diverse and vibrant region of Kanto! True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game, so catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using motion, timing, and a well-placed Poké Ball. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus! Connect your game directly to Pokémon GO to receive Kanto region Pokémon.

Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! - $59.99 / £49.99 / €59.99 ($99.99 / £ ? / € ? w/ Pokeball Plus) (Nov 16)
Take your Pokémon journey to the Kanto region with your energetic partner, Pikachu, to become a top Pokémon Trainer as you battle other trainers. Use a throwing motion to catch Pokémon in the wild with either one Joy-Con controller or Poké Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action on one system using a second Joy-Con or Poké Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the Pokémon GO app using a compatible smartphone to bring over Pokémon originally discovered in the Kanto region! Explore the diverse and vibrant region of Kanto! True-to-size wild Pokémon roam around in the game, so catch them like a real Pokémon Trainer by using motion, timing, and a well-placed Poké Ball. Go on a stroll with your favorite Pokémon in your Poké Ball Plus! Connect your game directly to Pokémon GO to receive Kanto region Pokémon.

Project Highrise: Architect's Edition - $39.99 / £29.99 / €39.99 (Nov 13 NA / Oct 26 EU)
Your job as the architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass, it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.

ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS - $4.99 / £3.99 / €4.49
Digital - [NA] [EU]
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS is a game where you fly ROCKETS that rocket ROCKETS at other ROCKETS! The ultimate rush of arcade arena action, with the fluidity and amazing feel of soaring through space.

Sid Meier's Civilization VI - $59.99 / £44.99 / €49.99 (Nov 16)
Originally created by legendary game designer Sid Meier, Civilization is a turn-based strategy game in which you attempt to build an empire to stand the test of time. Explore a new land, research technology, conquer your enemies, and go head-to-head with history’s most renowned leaders as you attempt to build the greatest civilization the world has ever known. And now on Nintendo Switch, the quest to victory in Civilization VI can take place wherever, whenever. Civilization VI for Nintendo Switch includes the latest game updates and improvements and four pieces of additional content which adds four new civilizations, leaders, and scenarios:
Vikings Scenario Pack
Poland Civilization & Scenario Pack
Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
Persia and Macedon Civilization & Scenario Pack

SNK 40th Anniversary Collection - $39.99 / £35.99 / €39.99 (Nov 13 NA / Nov 16 EU)
2018 marks the 40th anniversary of legendary studio SNK! To celebrate this extraordinary milestone, a variety of classic arcade games from SNK's golden age are coming back together in one anthology on Nintendo Switch. SNK 40th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION is packed full of retro games and a treasure trove of features!

Soap Dodgem - $6.89 / £6.19 / €6.89
Digital - [NA] [EU]
In Soap Dodgem your goal is to help your happy soap friends get back to their soap holders and clean as many mold creatures on the way as you can. Use a familiar sliding puzzle gameplay with unique bathroom obstacles! Every level holds one mysterious Golden Bubble which you can use to unlock a new chapter faster. Finish the 120 levels campaign or play other player’s creations in the cloud! Create your own levels in the built-in editor and share it with the World!

Solitaire Battle Royale - $9.99 / £7.69 / €8.59 (Nov 15 NA / Nov 16 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Equipped with battle mode! In this two-player battle mode, compete for clear speed! Of course, you can play it carefully by yourself. Beginners can enjoy it too! There is also a mode that you can play easily! There are 3000 tasks to complete! Fill out the "collection" by clears to color the game screen! The game screen decorated with "collection" can also be used on the competition screen. Joy-Con or play with touch! Play with your favorite style!

Super Hydorah - $ ? / £17.89 / €19.95
Digital - [NA] [EU]
An evil force has launched an invasion over the Omios star! Fly with the space fleet in a campaign to liberate planets, destroy enemy bases and discover the misterious force behind the attack. Biomechanical enemies, space creatures, exotic planets and climatic threats are waiting for you, so select a route, equip your ship and prepare to die! Super Hydorah is a side scroller non-linear SHMUP which gives the player a challenging experience with the best from the greatest classics of the genre: straightforward action, old school visuals and a wide array of content with unique space settings.

Tinboy - $1.99 / £1.79 / €1.99 (Nov 15 NA / Nov 13 EU)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Tinboy is a puzzle-platformer, with a high difficulty level. A brilliant scientist creates a humanoid little robot. She then tests her creation by placing it in different environments. Using a special bow, the robot must reach the exit of every environment. Take control of the robot and solve the scientist’s 60 puzzles.

Toast Time: Smash Up! - $9.99 / £7.99 / €8.99 (Nov 16)
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Fresh from the oven, Toast Time: Smash Up brings the unique toast-based recoil/reload action from cult smash hit Toast Time to the multiplayer brawler/esports genre. Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now on an idyllic Monday morning, they've found it, tasted it... Assume the role of TERRY (Toast-Ejecting Recoil & Reload System) - a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling – and 'lay the table' for your unexpected guests. Launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.

Trailblazers - $26.99 / £24.99 / €29.99
Get ready for high-speed thrills with an explosion of colour in Trailblazers, the first-ever second-to-second co-operative arcade racer. Paint the track as you go to dynamically change the racing line, boost on your team's colour and outwit the opposition in a sprint for the finish. The more you paint, the faster you can go! Trailblazers is an innovative co-operative racer with groundbreaking on-track gameplay. Racing in teams of up to three-versus-three, players paint the track to create the best racing line, then use that paint to boost up to insane speeds. Drive with flair and style to gain skill points and blaze your way to victory! Experience blistering high-speed action with up to six players online, or locally via split-screen for up to four local players with additional online or AI-controlled challengers.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Your Computer posted:

most of my pinball exposure has been through pokémon pinball and it managed to do just fine on a gameboy screen :colbert:

didn't know this though, that helps a lot :v: thanks!

The DS is really good for pinball games for that reason, probably.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
I don't think Diablo II is particularly more "spooky" aesthetically, but low resolution sprite animation adds a certain uncanny quality to games from that era that's hard to duplicate in 3D. An enemy is always going to be more unsettling to me when it's jerkily snapping to 8 directions and repeating the same choppy animations over and over. Imagine a Cyberdemon walking smoothly towards you and smoothly raising his rocket arm and doing whatever other bullshit animation he'd probably be doing these days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcY_DsxqJvc&t=30s

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
If I’m stuck at home for a week because of a minor surgery I can charge Diablo 3 to my HSA, correct?

Hutzpah
Nov 6, 2009
Fun Shoe

Rolo posted:

If I’m stuck at home for a week because of a minor surgery I can charge Diablo 3 to my HSA, correct?

Only if you have a prescription for it. Just ask your friendly neighborhood physician.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Mother Russia Bleeds fuckin rules. But just give me Hotline Miami 1 and 2 on here already.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

No games with guns please

Bayonetta is allowed to have guns though

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

irlZaphod posted:

Mimpi Dreams - $9.99 / £8.99 / €9.99
Digital - [NA] [EU]
Mimpi is a lazy doggy who becomes the “Superdog” in his dreams. Help him to save his friends by manipulating the environment of 7 original illustrated worlds in this charming mix of adventure, puzzle, and platformer. Mimpi pees on everything to mark his dream territory like dogs are supposed to. In his dreams, he becomes the dog hero, who rescues and saves whoever is in need of rescuing or saving! Be it a lost pirate ship, a lab rat who wants to be free or a princess held by a dragon - Mimpi hero is here to save the day. Of course, Mimpi can not do it without his sidekick and that is YOU!

I’m interested

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Bayonetta 1: Long Hair

Bayonetta 2: Short Hair

Bayonetta 3: Alopecia?

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Bottom Liner posted:

Any good indie/e shop games that are couch coop style like Overcooked 2?

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime

It's best with 3 or 4 players though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Over There posted:

Bayonetta 1: Long Hair

Bayonetta 2: Short Hair

Bayonetta 3: Alopecia?

Top of head bald, rest of body including face and hands covered in hair