Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Lurdiak posted:

That's like that Kevin Smith tweet but for politics.

Get out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
just spent 3.5 hours spotlighting fauna for college, saw some possums, saw some great frogs, sucked a cool plant

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

it's not said often enough that malcolm gladwell might be one of the dumbest people on earth

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

The Muppets On PCP posted:

it's not said often enough that malcolm gladwell might be one of the dumbest people on earth

so is he from the british or the american government

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cinci zoo sniper posted:

so is he from the british or the american government

technically canadian

he's a marketing guy for pretty much every evil industry on earth outside of the us and uk governments

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

technically canadian

he's a marketing guy for pretty much every evil industry on earth outside of the us and uk governments

At least he is polite, I guess

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Who are the idiots who are just like.."man i cant wait to read and post in another endless pile of poo poo that is D&D gun threads. That stuff never gets old"??

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

banned from Starbucks posted:

Who are the idiots who are just like.."man i cant wait to read and post in another endless pile of poo poo that is D&D gun threads. That stuff never gets old"??

Me, it is me, I am the big idiot. AMA.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Lightning Knight posted:

did you know that guns don't kill people, death kills people?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Secret Eurogoon cabal mainlining American gunposting for looking down on the colonies.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Volkerball posted:

did you know that guns don't kill people, death kills people?

:aaaaa:

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

Seriously tho has there been any iteration of that thread that hasn't been utter trash? Neither side gives an inch it's either "well you see, dead kids" or "actually the second amendment.." for 30 pages before it gets shut down repeat forever until this dead forum collapses on top of lowtaxs corpse. Why bother.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Seriously tho has there been any iteration of that thread that hasn't been utter trash? Neither side gives an inch it's either "well you see, dead kids" or "actually the second amendment.." for 30 pages before it gets shut down repeat forever until this dead forum collapses on top of lowtaxs corpse. Why bother.

It’s a containment thread at this point tbh.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
force everyone in there to post only "well you see dead kids" and "well actually the second amendment" as appropriate to their own inclination on the topic

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Raskolnikov38 posted:

force everyone in there to post only "well you see dead kids" and "well actually the second amendment" as appropriate to their own inclination on the topic

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is “melt all guns into giant penis statue” and 10 is “daily sandy hook as long as I can still go target shooting,” how do you feel about guns?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
"guns are necessary for the coming revolution, and then we may put them away"

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
make the page background for that thread pictures of dead bodies at mass shootings

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

mandatory lesbian posted:

"guns are necessary for the coming revolution, and then we may put them away"

My girlfriend says I'm not allowed to buy a .22 because she thinks I'll shoot my foot off or something

She's right

But I still want to do a revolution

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

Lightning Knight posted:

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is “melt all guns into giant penis statue” and 10 is “daily sandy hook as long as I can still go target shooting,” how do you feel about guns?

i have a dream of giant, metallic dongs in every city

view-able where everyone can point and say "they finally finished your mom's dildo":911:

Ikari Worrier
Jul 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

PenguinKnight posted:

i have a dream of giant, metallic dongs in every city :911:

poo poo I'm not even especially anti-gun and I'm 100% for this.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How many people have the corn Cobb man avatar now

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Isn't that currently the default avatar?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Randler posted:

Isn't that currently the default avatar?

Lol no, that’s somebody with a lot of money owning the libs.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

gently caress you mother nature send this snow to California since they could actually use it I dont want another 15cm. :cry:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We need some kind of system to give a lot of this east coast rain to California.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

My girlfriend says I'm not allowed to buy a .22 because she thinks I'll shoot my foot off or something

She's right

But I still want to do a revolution

You should get a machete.

Every revolutionary group needs the person that just has a machete and a stick of dynamite.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i want to get an actual Ka-Bar

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Randler posted:

Secret Eurogoon cabal mainlining American gunposting for looking down on the colonies.

germany never had colonies randler

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

germany never had colonies randler

they bullied a few african colonies until they got taken away after ww1

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
They definitely had colonies, that was a big thing the Kaiser wanted so he could look good next to his cousins

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
german sāmoa

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Jesus Christ lock the gun thread, ban the pro gun assholes, ban discussion of the topic

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Literally give it the old I/P treatment

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

the paradigm shift posted:

they bullied a few african colonies until they got taken away after ww1

gojm was being sarcastic

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

gojm was being sarcastic

probably I figured at worst he probably just meant they didn't have any western colonies and I can't remember if they had one in South America or were just claiming it for a little while

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I dream of a world without borders or states. Also return to a more natural world, so to speak.

A united planet democratically governed by its citizenry. One man, one vote.

And that man would be me.

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
everybody knows germans don't dream, they defrag their subconscious for maximum efficiency

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

incredible flesh posted:

everybody knows germans don't dream, they defrag their subconscious for maximum efficiency

Having had to co-operate with German industry for a few years now I really have no idea where the myth about German efficiency comes from. Everything they touch becomes a hot mess. Germanization is the new word for the opposite of harmonization here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

yep, trains were always late in germany too