Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Facebook Aunt posted:

It is not a sensible image. Scream guy has no special powers at all, he's just a highschooler.

Child's Play doll is like 2 feet tall. Sure he's strong for his size, but he has tiny little arms. He's only ever successful because he attacks kids, cripples, and normal people who aren't expecting to fight a plastic doll that day. Any of the man-sized or bigger monsters could just hold him at arms length and tear his head off.

Freddy Kruger always has the home field advantage and has some pretty cool abilities within that venue, but what if he is paired against something that doesn't dream? The both just stand there in separate boxes and run out the clock, I guess.

Micheal Myers is hard to kill, sure, but all he has is a knife. What is he going to do against a full grown Xenomorph? A lot of them will have trouble with that xenomorph. Oh no, Candyman has bees! What oh what will acid-for-blood monster do to defend itself from bees?!?

You haven't played many old fighting games if you think being horrifically unbalanced makes that image unrealistic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Facebook Aunt posted:

It is not a sensible image. Scream guy has no special powers at all, he's just a highschooler.

Child's Play doll is like 2 feet tall. Sure he's strong for his size, but he has tiny little arms. He's only ever successful because he attacks kids, cripples, and normal people who aren't expecting to fight a plastic doll that day. Any of the man-sized or bigger monsters could just hold him at arms length and tear his head off.

Freddy Kruger always has the home field advantage and has some pretty cool abilities within that venue, but what if he is paired against something that doesn't dream? The both just stand there in separate boxes and run out the clock, I guess.

Micheal Myers is hard to kill, sure, but all he has is a knife. What is he going to do against a full grown Xenomorph? A lot of them will have trouble with that xenomorph. Oh no, Candyman has bees! What oh what will acid-for-blood monster do to defend itself from bees?!?

Also why doesn't Samus just frag everyone with her missile launcher and fly away, Smash is so unrealistic :rolleyes:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

man, that takes me back. Remember when SSJ4 was Goku's strongest form?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

There is already a game where Leatherface can fight a xenomorph, among other horror icons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtUIh5_ii28

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Scream guy/ghost face is a double character and pulls off team moves. Chucky is tiny and hard to hit. Jigsaw is all ranged traps that pop up.

Halloween 3 pumpkin mask is going to be the tough one, he's not even a villain he's one of the victims. Maybe in the pre-fight he collapses and a bunch of bugs and snakes come out and form a kind of swarm-man.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

I've got $10K on Radical Larry, easy loving money here people

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Popeye takes the win. Him threatening the animators is cannon.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Jackie Chan as he is the only non-fiction character with any sort of skill.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

Umm Goku is real and he can do a Kamehameha.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

TontoCorazon posted:

Umm Goku is real and he can do a Kamehameha.

Goku died of cancer in 2003, man. You gotta let him go. We have to get over this and move on with our lives.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Screaming Idiot posted:

Lions exist

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

Goku died of cancer in 2003, man. You gotta let him go. We have to get over this and move on with our lives.

He spent, like, a lot of time in space with nothing screening him from the sun. The cancer really wasn't a surprise

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Samuringa posted:

Lions exist

Yeah but a billion lions? A billion goddamn lions?

BillyC
Feb 19, 2013

everythin' under heaven is in utter chaos, cloud

Bread Liar

Samuringa posted:

Lions exist

:hmmyes:
Checks out, I have seen a lion

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

Real tossup between Batman and Radical fuckin' Larry

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Never bet against Doomguy.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

ultrafilter posted:

Never bet against Doomguy.

Berserk doomguy can't use weapons, and rocket-like punches aren't going to do a whole lot.

At least 3 of the others have also escaped from hell.

I like Doomguy too, but let's be real here.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Ak Gara posted:

Popeye takes the win. Him threatening the animators is cannon.

this

popeye's fast enough that he once threw a straight punch, then stepped into the way of his own fist to punch himself

popeye hits hard enough to transmute cattle into fully cooked steaks and poo poo

edit: content

Lunatic Sledge has a new favorite as of 07:44 on Nov 16, 2018

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

Popeye 2020

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

"Tortilla Triangles", what the gently caress?

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

Knormal posted:

"Tortilla Triangles", what the gently caress?

All quadrilaterals can be reduced to two triangles anyway. The Saturn showed what a failure tortilla quads were and nobody tried it again after Sega went bankrupt.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://twitter.com/slimyswampghost/status/1063339511357173760

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hey goons listen to my hot take,

imma go to sleep

https://soundcloud.com/user-287362249

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

What's Australia

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Lunatic Sledge posted:

edit: content

I unironically love this.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/CoolBoxArt/status/1063401298786222081

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

Not listed: this guy

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tankadillo posted:

Isnt this stuff what gwenpools superpower is?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT-UDSFoMYs

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

tankadillo posted:

Wasn't there a collection of these translated somewhere? I love it.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This has been posted a number of times but I laughed again

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/y3PLgiX.mp4

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

What was the end goal here?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Tashilicious posted:

Isnt this stuff what gwenpools superpower is?

Basically yeah. Deadpool is a comic book character that realizes it. Gwenpool isn't actually a super hero at all but is just a normal comics nerd who is now in a comic that uses her knowledge of how comics work to just do whatever.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009