Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Getting caught up on The Flagrant Ones and the boys were on a podcast called If I Were You. If I missed the thread telling me that, sorry!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elea
Oct 10, 2012

Snowmankilla posted:

Getting caught up on The Flagrant Ones and the boys were on a podcast called If I Were You. If I missed the thread telling me that, sorry!

And the most recent episode is lapkus and gabrus.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

an andy daly character on the new hollywood handbook

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
I'm very pro Jameela Jamil showing up in every Earwolf podcast.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
For the past few weeks Chef K. has been really shy on HH, like he didn't want to be part of the show any more or something, so it was heartening to see him wading in with this America's Horror Story bit.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Maybe he should have pulled back when he became Kevin Bartlett child molester but we've gone too far now

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

cams posted:

an andy daly character on the new hollywood handbook

I probably spent 15 minutes convinced that Flula Borg was a character when he first appeared on CBB. It was a pleasant surprise to learn that was, at best, a half-truth.

I can't believe the drummer of Disco Biscuits walked barefoot into the Cat's Cradle men's room!

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Flula Borg is a real dude? I thought it was PFT doing a German character.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Oh he's real. Maybe even the realest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wygLNFdUgtw

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
I mean, he's a real person but he's also in character. It's like Gilbert Gottfried or Bobcat Goldthwait who play wildly exaggerated versions of themselves for their comic personas. Or even Auckerman on CBB to a degree.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer
Flula Borg is so drat funny. He does the same mispronouncing easy words gag as the Boys, but he manages to find the perfect combo with his exaggerated accent. I love it when he shows up.

knows a black guy
Jun 18, 2005

Franchescanado posted:

Flula Borg is so drat funny. He does the same mispronouncing easy words gag as the Boys, but he manages to find the perfect combo with his exaggerated accent. I love it when he shows up.

Yeah I think he's probably the HH guest most closely aligned with the Boys' comedy stylings I've ever heard.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Oh gently caress, the Turquoise Jeep.

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

I forgot about this video and I never knew it was Flula Borg.

I love him even more now.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Flula Borg is a goddamn delight.

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Can't believe they got Steffi Graf for the Pro version

JohnnyC
Jun 8, 2008
Flynt Flossy? I haven't heard that name in years...

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Crindee posted:

Can't believe they got Steffi Graf for the Pro version
her immediate "if that" after sean saying she was currently speaking to 2000 people got a laugh out of me. what a great couple.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I so much enjoyed Bang and Sean having their opposite tempo from Hollywood Masterclass, I felt like Bang was as good as he's ever been on this pro version.

Somberbrero fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Nov 15, 2018

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Somberbrero posted:

I so much enjoyed Bang and Sean having their opposite tempo from Hollywood Masterclass, I felt like Bang was as good as he's ever been on this pro version.

The new Pro Version is an instant classic for every reason. Haven't heard the Boys laugh this hard since they performed at Coachella.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
https://twitter.com/earwolf/status/1062790246373310464

one of the best pro versions yet

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Pro Version has gradually become the Handbook Hangout Half-Hour and it's still great

A "Best of Big Grande" playlist was added to Stitcher Premium yesterday that compiles all of their (non-Teacher's Lounge) Earwolf appearances. It also includes a new 55 minute interview so that, in Chef Kevin's words, "You can learn more about the guys who brought you classic lines like 'gently caress off,' 'Get hosed,' and others." Genuinely interesting for the comedy nerd to hear how they prep Teacher's Lounge behind-the-scenes, though the best bit (Which is also available on the free feed) is their discussion of how you can find all of their filmed sketches on xVideos and how they have significantly more total views there than they do on Youtube.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
This week's Flagrant One's is an all time classic.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Malcolm Excellent posted:

This week's Flagrant One's is an all time classic.
the flagrant one's has maybe the top... 3 or 4 best podcast theme songs of all time.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

cams posted:

the flagrant one's has maybe the top... 3 or 4 best podcast theme songs of all time.

But do you think Bart Simpson got his dick sucked?

Devonaut
Jul 10, 2001

Devoted Astronaut

I never really noticed how eloquent Carl Tart is

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Devonaut posted:

I never really noticed how eloquent Carl Tart is

He really doesn't sound like someone from Mississippi.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Anyone need a ticket to tonight's Superego in NYC? Free if you want it. Double-booked myself :smith:

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
I can’t believe Sean cut off Flula’s riff about how you can’t assume Annabelle’s gender. That could have been an easy 15 minutes

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

feedmyleg posted:

Anyone need a ticket to tonight's Superego in NYC? Free if you want it. Double-booked myself :smith:

If I didn’t have crippling depression and hate to do things alone and wasn’t too broke to by some beer there I’d have been all over this.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i would pay 20 bucks to hear the unedited episode of the pro version where the boys talk about how they need extensive cuts for saying mean things

it was clearly about pete holmes, but they constantly talk poo poo on pete holmes so i need to know how deep they cut

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

cams posted:

i would pay 20 bucks to hear the unedited episode of the pro version where the boys talk about how they need extensive cuts for saying mean things

it was clearly about pete holmes, but they constantly talk poo poo on pete holmes so i need to know how deep they cut

What time is that in the episode?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

it was from the "perfect episode" one a few weeks ago. they bring it up a few times.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Scotty Auk declares his disgust for Hollywood Handbook fans during the plugs of today's episode of CBB, lol.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I love Sean and Hayes, but he's right about them having the most obnoxious fans.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Sinteres posted:

I love Sean and Hayes, but he's right about them having the most obnoxious fans.

Seans wife agrees lmao

https://twitter.com/gracekallis/status/893722242755907584?s=19

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Garth_Marenghi posted:

Scotty Auk declares his disgust for Hollywood Handbook fans during the plugs of today's episode of CBB, lol.

At the same time, you had PFT just singing "Rupert Grint" in the background

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Chef Kevin really biffed it this week, showing off the Earwolf Wifi password like that.

The Peccadillo
Mar 4, 2013

We Have Important Work To Do

Haha, I saw this tweet near the top and did a double take until I noticed the date

https://twitter.com/gracekallis/status/211345340685746176

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Sean is married to Steffi Graf, and those don't look like anything to me :colbert: