Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

This stupid motherfucker says the accuser is his live in girlfriend then says he doesn’t know who the accuser is in the same loving interview lmao

Dude is back peddling super hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Even if hes just making poo poo up this time, hes still probably severely hosed for going after mueller.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

pls...no more...

https://twitter.com/TheContemptor/status/1063888277516820480

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Phobic Nest posted:

Goddamn, this really is another one of Wohl's half-assed schemes after how incredibly well the last one went. He goes after targets so far out of his league, which isn't saying much, Encyclopedia Brown's more than enough to take him down.

Pretend there's a laughing Psyduck gif, that's about where I'm at.

All he had to do was just shut the gently caress up and not start Tweeting like he knew something about the incident. No one was rushing to defend Avenatti.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Skex posted:

Consider the movement to abolish ICE, good idea, poo poo message.

Lol, nah

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

TIL Finland has the same climate as California. Huh.

Kobayashi
Aug 13, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Skex posted:

Yes but once again you have to dig into nuance arguments to make people understand that, while End Child Concentration Camps in straightforward and provides a vector through which to explain the rest of the organization's evil.

One thing that I want to know is why no one is talking about that amazing loving speech that Stacy Abrams gave yesterday.

https://youtu.be/G1YXTP7u8Ds

That's exactly the kind of messaging that we need. She's now my favorite for 2020. That woman has serious fire in her belly.

I don’t think you understand. “Abolish ICE” isn’t about you, except insofar as it gets you to show your rear end. It’s about giving a voice to the people who are being violently oppressed by ICE and the escalation it represents. It’s a simple litmus test, the start of a conversation, and the very least that should happen. That you think it’s an overly-dramatic, unrealistic fantasy outcome is telling.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

Stexils posted:

that's because you don't actually know how to accomplish things, not because of "nuance"

I will reiterate my earlier point that skex's entire approach boils down to lecturing martial artists on how they should win a fight based on his extensive experience watching Jet Li movies. His lived experience has taught him that his input is always valuable- so he arrogantly prattles on about matters of which he hasn't the faintest idea while dismissing those who do understand how to fight as being childish.

When it comes to knowing how to fight authoritarianism skex is basically a walking-talking demonstration of the dunning-kruger effect. That's why his every strategy always comes down to 1.) never doing anything disrupt the system, 2.) only voiceing your criticisms at the designated time and place, and 3.) minorities falling in line behind leaders that will sell them out the very moment they perceive a personal benefit in doing so- because hey at least they aren't openly calling for minority extermination.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

imagine being the type of person who would proudly display their "founder medal" for a TV station

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Guze posted:

All he had to do was just shut the gently caress up and not start Tweeting like he knew something about the incident. No one was rushing to defend Avenatti.

He's literally making the first mistake you learn about when reading mystery stories for gradeschoolers, giving away info you shouldn't know, loving Bugs Meany idiocy. Not just Encyclopedia Brown would see through it but the average ten year old who reads such books would. Such a dumbass.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Bottom Liner posted:

Funny how perpetual snow doesn’t burn as easily as tinder-dry desert brushland.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

a bit of feelgood news

https://twitter.com/IlhanMN/status/1063831710025035779

but every revolutionary has someone pave the way

quote:

Back in 2010, Florida Democrat Frederica Wilson tried to fight the ban on hats. She has a large collection of colorful and sequined cowboy hats that she wanted to wear while serving in the House.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Guze posted:

Yeah, like, when it was first reported the widespread response I saw from pretty much everyone on this forum, left or center, was pretty much, "...Yeah, that's not surprising", because Avenatti is a scumbag and even the people who like what he does can generally admit that. No one questioned it. Then Wohl went and tweeted from the Surefire account because he just can't keep his stupid mouth shut and everyone immediately knew that his stupid rear end was probably behind it, with the main doubters being people who thought that Wohl couldn't possibly be stupid enough to do this again, and advertise his involvement when it was previously unknown, after the Mueller one went so poorly for him. Then he kept going and making it absolutely clear that, yes, he really is that stupid. It's amazing.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

enraged_camel posted:

imagine being the type of person who would proudly display their "founder medal" for a TV station

Already got a space on my truck rear window for it.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

BarbarianElephant posted:

Funny how perpetual snow doesn’t burn as easily as tinder-dry desert brushland.

There were some record breaking (?) forest fires few months back, both in Finland, and in Sweden.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

So many people who'd order Fox Nation aren't gonna be alive in three years, so you gotta bilk them for whatever you can get.

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

happyhippy posted:

Already got a space on my truck rear window for it.

Amateur. I plan on wearing mine around my neck at all times, and will wear the skin discoloration it will undoubtedly give me with pride.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Awwww, ShuckS was venting to Daddy....

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1063911688620163073

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

https://twitter.com/andylassner/status/1063906069796151296?s=19

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Bottom Liner posted:

They also rake 75% of the country's total land mass on a regular basis.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

This is pathetic.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Is this some puppet master thing

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1063758107229257728?s=19

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Crow Jane posted:

I'm morbidly curious as to who the "Founder" on that swag is. Murdoch? Or is it saying the subscriber is themself one of the founders of Fox Nation?

It's the latter. You're signing up for the honor of being a founder and building this great and important thing.

See, we're making the mistake of assuming that a tv channel/media outlet starting a streaming service is a normal, media thing of wanting to adapt to the new medium. But this is RWM which means its actually just a con to get you to sign up for 3 years for some worthless swag but they'll probably shut the whole thing down after a year or something.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

He wants her to be Speaker because she's already deeply unpopular with Republicans and Independents and it's easier to keep attacking her then to gin up the hate machine for someone different.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

MCGA

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

This is amazing. I am quite sure that when asked about this our president will get an aneurysm just trying to keep a straight face. FWIW none of it is true.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Trumps brain does not work right. He’s always been a disgusting racist but you wouldn’t hear him talk like this in 1995.

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Trumps brain does not work right. He’s always been a disgusting racist but you wouldn’t hear him talk like this in 1995.

He didn't even talk like this in 2004-2005. In the documentary Small Potatoes: Who Killed The USFL? he's interviewed, and he sounds perfectly lucid.

Of course, he's still Trump, so when the questions went in a direction he didn't like he took off his microphone and stomped out.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1063758107229257728

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Most discussion of democratic opposition to Pelosi as speaker is from conservatives since they know their own base irrationally hates her and the progressive wing of the Dems are highly skeptical of her willingness to implement leftist reforms.

She is great at whipping votes though and Republicans want to divide the Democrats. The conservative media is going to beat the dumb crocodile tears drum as loud as they can, and Trump tweeting his support of her is the first step.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

Crow Jane posted:

Praise Bilquis, y'all.

Sedna is truly the goddess of our times for a type of shark(greenland shark) was created from a piss-soaked rag from her urine pot.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
It’s also astounding to me that after months of tying every democratic election to her they are confident enough in their base paying zero attention to anything to publicly support her.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Remember Putin. If Trump decides he likes Nancy Pelosi she's going to have 60% approval among Rs within two weeks.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

He didn't even talk like this in 2004-2005. In the documentary Small Potatoes: Who Killed The USFL? he's interviewed, and he sounds perfectly lucid.

Of course, he's still Trump, so when the questions went in a direction he didn't like he took off his microphone and stomped out.

that was actually where i learned he was such an rear end in a top hat. i knew he was a joke of a businessman pretty much all my life but his reaction to seeing the check and poo poo was when i first knew. he also tries to play it off like he made the right move forcing the usfl to change the season lol

if you watch "dirty money" on netflix (which everyone should) the last episode is about him and during some business channel or cnn interview years back he takes off the mic and whines about "inaccurate questions" but he isn't totally word salading like you see now.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

friendbot2000 posted:

Sedna is truly the goddess of our times for a type of shark(greenland shark) was created from a piss-soaked rag from her urine pot.

My wife's family is big into Inuit mythology (which is odd, because they couldn't be less Inuit), so I appreciate this.:golfclap:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

god the heat seems to have melted his brain more.

Groovelord Neato posted:

that was actually where i learned he was such an rear end in a top hat. i knew he was a joke of a businessman pretty much all my life but his reaction to seeing the check and poo poo was when i first knew. he also tries to play it off like he made the right move forcing the usfl to change the season lol

if you watch "dirty money" on netflix (which everyone should) the last episode is about him and during some business channel or cnn interview years back he takes off the mic and whines about "inaccurate questions" but he isn't totally word salading like you see now.

true, but i think back then, he was alot more lucid and maybe even a somewhat smarter.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

Really good article on what California (as well as Forest Service) should have done differently to minimize the impact of these fires.

https://99percentinvisible.org/episode/built-to-burn/

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Bannon at Oxford.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Dapper_Swindler posted:

true, but i think back then, he was alot more lucid and maybe even a somewhat smarter.

yeah he was always a liar and a conman who made pisspoor business decisions but he could string a coherent sentence together. he could at least put on a show that he knew what he was talking about.

Ague Proof posted:

Bannon at Oxford.

so how does one get invited to oxford union. because they've had the absolute king of the dullards - dave rubin - there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Ague Proof posted:

Bannon at Oxford.

He seriously looks like some sort of lich