Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KoB
May 1, 2009

chiasaur11 posted:

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans: We kill people for money.

and not like "we're trying to save the world gotta break a few eggs" or whatever - theyre just trying to get by with a hosed up situation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Willo567 posted:

gently caress OFF WITH THIS SERIES ALREADY
It's the only series where I support the idea of all the minor pilots being combined into one with just fake team up attacks sometimes.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
Maybe the SRW team can keep whatshiskid from capping all those restrained and helpless prisoners.

Alternately Heero Yui would probably line up right next to him and help.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Rustal would be an interesting SRW villain, in that he's not really for evil poo poo. He's just "evil" in the sense that he's a force Tekkadan fights a lot with.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
y'all we absolutely cannot sit around getting salty at a series list that might not even be real

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Getsuya posted:

Maybe the SRW team can keep whatshiskid from capping all those restrained and helpless prisoners.

Alternately Heero Yui would probably line up right next to him and help.

It was just the one and he arguably had it coming.

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

Tae posted:

Rustal would be an interesting SRW villain, in that he's not really for evil poo poo. He's just "evil" in the sense that he's a force Tekkadan fights a lot with.

That just means all the pilots on his side join up for the last few stages when it is time to face the larger threats.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
And at the victory party he'll be going 'Those drat rebels have disappeared from the face of the earth and I can't locate them anywhere' while very pointedly not looking at the corner where Setsuna, Mika and Heero sitting in a circle and calling each other Gundam.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Neo_Crimson posted:

Apparantly, the series list for the next mainline SRW got leaked:

Series include: Zambot 3, Daitarn 3, Aura Battler Dunbine, Gundam ZZ, Char's Counterattack, Victory Gundam , Gundam Wing EW, Gundam SEED Destiny, Gundam Unicorn, Gundam IBO, Cross Ange, New Getter Robo, Mazinger Z Infinity, Gaogaigar and Gaogaigar FINAL, Sakura Taisen, Saber Marionette J, Chouja Raideen, and Macross Delta.

Gotta say that's a mixed bag IMO. I think Zambot, Daitarn, and especially Cross Ange have overstayed their welcome. Kinda iffy on Gundam Wing EW, and SEED too. Unicorn, IBO, New Getter, and Gaogaigar are much appreciated though.

I would be absolutely thrilled to have GGG back in action. I'm already sick of Dunbine though. And double sick of UC Gundam stuff, but I know that rarely goes away.

...I want G Gundam again.

KoB
May 1, 2009
Always gonna be extremely skeptical of leaks without trailer shots but Im always ready for GGG

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

At this point they shouldn't even bother to announce UC Gundams, they're just there by default. You look at the trailer and just see Amuro in one of the cut-in previews like "Yeah, it's Amuro, he's here I guess."

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
I just wish that Reconguista in G couldv'e came back instead of Cross Ange

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Midjack posted:

It was just the one and he arguably had it coming.

Two.

First one for mouthing off, second one for trying to attack after the other guy got shot for mouthing off.

And really, when you're offered a free choice of two retirement packages, it's your own fault if you take the 9mm instead of the 401(k).

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I want that Victory.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

MonsieurChoc posted:

I want that Victory.

Are you willing to stand up for it, though?

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I want this 'leak' to be true.

Sakura Wars please.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

That list is clearly very fake because dropping Might Gaine the game they bring back Gaogaigar would be dumb and bad since I want both in the game.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Zebulon posted:

Are you willing to stand up for it, though?

I don't stop, I carry on.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

chiasaur11 posted:

Two.

First one for mouthing off, second one for trying to attack after the other guy got shot for mouthing off.

And really, when you're offered a free choice of two retirement packages, it's your own fault if you take the 9mm instead of the 401(k).

Mika's actions in that scene would drive 95% of the cast of any given SRW game to openly attack him. You'd have your super edgy realpolitik holdouts like Lelouch, or your nihilists who don't give a poo poo like Ange or Chirico, but your super robot cast and most of your Gundam protagonists would be Not On Board At All.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Kanos posted:

Mika's actions in that scene would drive 95% of the cast of any given SRW game to openly attack him. You'd have your super edgy realpolitik holdouts like Lelouch, or your nihilists who don't give a poo poo like Ange or Chirico, but your super robot cast and most of your Gundam protagonists would be Not On Board At All.

I'm pretty sure most Getter pilots would understand, but that's mainly because Getter pilots are lunatics.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The boss is sick so no work-drinking tonight after all. Now I can be free to do what I really want to do: watch a video announcing an upcoming game that I will probably be buying no matter how it is.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

cross ange should be in every game

Also, where will the stream be when it goes up?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Endorph posted:

cross ange should be in every game

Also, where will the stream be when it goes up?

https://namasupa.suparobo.jp/

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Recruitable Duker Iq as a secret, because reviving the driving tradition of the middle ages would make us unstoppable.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Leak already wrong, we have Zeta and Prince of Dorkness.

EDIT: But we do have motherfucking GAOGAIGAR!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

that 'leak' already confirmed fake

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

oh hey mightgaine's still around

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

gun x sword is finally back!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

expelled from paradise
cowboy bebop
harlock
rayearth

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Yay Gunbuster

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ps4 and switch, no vita

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Oh snap! To almost everything!

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

If I keep guessing Rayearth I will be right eventually!

I was just about to bitch about goddamn Cowboy Bebop being in the game before Rayearth.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

My jaw dropped at Cowboy Bebop. How the hell.

But seriously, Mightgaine, GaoGaiGar, Gunbuster, G Gundam? My roster can only hold so much hot blood.

Could do without Prince of Darkness though.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
Welp there’s MKR.

I mean that’s all there is to it.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
The new producer guy just said there will be an Asian version too, I guess that means English?

G Gundam and Gunbuster together I am plenty happy.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

If Rayearth is in there I'm sad there's no Escaflowne, but I'm pretty happy with the series list overall. Not too much boring gundam stuff that's been in five billion times, some out there picks, some solid staples we haven't seen in a while, Gun X Sword.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

The new producer guy just said there will be an Asian version too, I guess that means English?

G Gundam and Gunbuster together I am plenty happy.

I certainly hope so.

Looks like no GGG FINAL according to the series list, so no Goldion Crusher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainRat
Apr 18, 2003

It seems the secret to your success is a combination of boundless energy and enthusiastic insolence...
A) You loving maniacs Cowboy Bebop what?
B) I feel like I've been posting about G Gundam and GaoGaiGar in the same game forever and it's finally happening.

• Locked thread