Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Not even gonna bother linking the game this is from, this is just special

Maybe it's just a reverse SA language filter and the game features scenes of gentle caressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

FirstAidKite posted:

I saw that one, it was right near the top of Steam's "New and Trending" list

Maybe setting my preferences like this was a mistake

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

Foo Diddley posted:

I saw that one, it was right near the top of Steam's "New and Trending" list

Maybe setting my preferences like this was a mistake

At this point I keep that preference on for thread content.

I'm at work so can't link to it now, but a game popped up in my queue that's all about spanking. There's an rear end. Mouse controls your hand. That's it.

It's like Black and White for incels!

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe
I...

:nws:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/915460/ULTIMATE_HARDBASS_DEFENCE/
:nws:

Well, it's original.

This could actually be the wrong thread for this, because it looks fun?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/966530/You_have_a_drunk_friend/

GeekTheMage
May 20, 2001

Hav posted:

This could actually be the wrong thread for this, because it looks fun?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/966530/You_have_a_drunk_friend/

MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:

Some game items imply using alcohol,which may not suit for everyone.

I'm shocked!

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

That could easily take a rather dark turn, but...it apparently doesn't?

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Especially with the teaser picture, it looked like a completely different game.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Try exploring in the room and figure out how to sober up your friend, may it's not only just one solution,though,never hurt friend,and never do evil!

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

OutOfPrint posted:

I'm at work so can't link to it now, but a game popped up in my queue that's all about spanking. There's an rear end. Mouse controls your hand. That's it.

:frogon:

Largejaroalmonds
Sep 25, 2007
Well, here's this. Hardly up this thread's standard though.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/747100/MILKY_BOOBS/

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

OutOfPrint posted:

Did they port Boong-Ga Boong-Ga to Steam?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

FirstAidKite posted:

Apparently it and a couple other games of a similar ilk were removed from steam because the characters were underage. The response, in the still-up game's discussion board...

https://steamcommunity.com/app/961530/discussions/0/1750106661724177415/

Deadguy2322
Dec 16, 2017

Greatness Awaits

A good poster posted:

Did they port Boong-Ga Boong-Ga to Steam?

Uh, you don’t spank the butts in Boong-Ga Boong-Ga...

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe
Come for the Hentai, Stay for the bicycling, Be delighted by 'Take on Me'

https://store.steampowered.com/app/952880/Hentai_Tentacle_Bicycle_Race/

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Disappointed that they're not using Bicycle Race. Come on, people, it's like you're not even trying!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
I'm disappointed nobody's made a game about Mac's exercise bike from Always Sunny

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Hav posted:

Come for the Hentai, Stay for the bicycling, Be delighted by 'Take on Me'

https://store.steampowered.com/app/952880/Hentai_Tentacle_Bicycle_Race/

By the same dev....
https://store.steampowered.com/app/972930/Hentai_Horse_Riding/?curator_clanid=33772365

Wait a minute, horses and tornadoes? Reminds me of something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtWNVFHFi1k

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is getting a PS4 and Switch re-release with two extra characters. Sony required the removal of a fan item that could be used to jiggle the girl's boobs. The usual people are upset again.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Dehry posted:

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 is getting a PS4 and Switch re-release with two extra characters. Sony required the removal of a fan item that could be used to jiggle the girl's boobs. The usual people are upset again.

I noticed you only said Sony and not Nintendo...

I guess Sony doesn't do what Nintendoes? :v:

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Dehry posted:

Well, it's not that surprising. That Senran Kagura game mostly about thigh-slapping from what I gather is also on the Switch.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Didn't DoA have a Sixaxis feature where shaking the controller shook the titties?

Wasn't there like a slow motion commercial expressly about this feature set to classical music?

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Yeah they kinda focused on that in the western marketing when it was Xbox exclusive for a couple generations. Once the creator left the company it shifted to trying to look more serious in the west while still selling the usual anime bullshit in Japan.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
I'm sure these omissions will make Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 wholesome fun for the whole family and ensure the brand stays clean.

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I noticed you only said Sony and not Nintendo...

I guess Sony doesn't do what Nintendoes? :v:

Sure seems like it!

quote:

The Nintendo Switch version of the game introduces a new “Soft 4D” engine that combines the Soft Engine and Nintendo Switch HD Rumble. Koei Tecmo says it aims to provide the feeling of various jiggles to go with the visuals of the Soft Engine before your eyes. The developers say players will get to experience a new kind of jiggling experience with the left and right Joy-Cons having their own movement and vibrations

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

finally a new kind of jiggling experience.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
HD Rumble is just the vibration device used in cell phones :ssh:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sony is apparently the one that censor games nowadays.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.

b_d posted:

finally a new kind of jiggling experience.

not emptyquoting

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Dehry posted:

Yeah they kinda focused on that in the western marketing when it was Xbox exclusive for a couple generations. Once the creator left the company it shifted to trying to look more serious in the west while still selling the usual anime bullshit in Japan.

I think we have EVO to thank for that. My understanding is the default costumes got toned down for the tournaments, although no doubt you will be able to DLC cheerleader or maid outfits to your heart's content.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I heard that they have costumes just as flagrant but they're hidden behind hundreds of dollars worth of DLC costume packs.

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

I heard that they have costumes just as flagrant but they're hidden behind hundreds of dollars worth of DLC costume packs.

This.

Basically DOA has been "toning it down" to levels EVO considers respectable since at least 4. It's just that the requirements get stringier the older the average fighting game scene audience member gets (and the fact they want to stream on services like Twitch who have their own set of requirements as well.) With the skimpy outfits being DLC, they won't be used in tournaments.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Dehry posted:

Are Tecmo afraid of what modders would do to a proper PC release of a DoAX game?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

A good poster posted:

Are Tecmo afraid of what modders would do to a proper PC release of a DoAX game?

There's a DMM browser game version, so

atholbrose
Feb 28, 2001

Splish!

What's going on, indeed!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

The MSJ posted:

Sony is apparently the one that censor games nowadays.

What's with that, anyways? Like, I'm not necessarily for or against it (it really kind of depends on what they're censoring), but it seems kind of odd, and googling around gives me the impression that Japanese devs think it's Sony of America trying to gently caress them over more than anything (if they want to appeal something that Sony said no to, they have to write the appeal in English and send it to the California HQ, which is... not overly doable for everyone).

Delusibeta
Aug 7, 2013

Let's ride together.

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

What's with that, anyways? Like, I'm not necessarily for or against it (it really kind of depends on what they're censoring), but it seems kind of odd, and googling around gives me the impression that Japanese devs think it's Sony of America trying to gently caress them over more than anything (if they want to appeal something that Sony said no to, they have to write the appeal in English and send it to the California HQ, which is... not overly doable for everyone).

Had a conversation about that in Limited Run Games' Discord server, and apparently it's a SIE Europe inititive. Which makes me think that it's a direct response to Omega Labryth Z's ratings board demolition derby.

Of course, this does mean that any Japanese developer that wants to release a PlayStation game in Japan needs to run it past Sony's offices on the other side of the world, which frankly does strike me as a fine way to get everyone over there developing for the Switch.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
That actually raises another question: what the gently caress was with that game attracting so much controversy? Like, I haven't played it, but it looks pretty innocuous and every source I'm not afraid to click is super super cagey about what the hell got it banned everywhere.

bad day
Mar 26, 2012

by VideoGames

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

That actually raises another question: what the gently caress was with that game attracting so much controversy? Like, I haven't played it, but it looks pretty innocuous and every source I'm not afraid to click is super super cagey about what the hell got it banned everywhere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurogamer.net/amp/2018-06-25-playstation-blocks-launch-of-adult-anime-game-omega-labyrinth-z

”eurogamer” posted:

"The player touches certain points on a female character's body to arouse them," the VSC noted of one mini-game. "A successful action will activate a 'shame break' where parts of their clothing come off revealing more of their bodies.

"The player places honey on the girls' bodies," the VSC noted of another challenge. "A fantastical dog-like creature then proceeds to lick the honey off their bodies which causes them to become aroused. Like the previous mini-game, when they reach a certain level of arousal parts of their clothing fall off or vanish. As the dog licks at the honey, the girls respond with sexualised language."

But the main sticking point was the young age of the characters in question.

It’s called ephebophilia :crossarms:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

not sure it's that much worse than all the other poo poo they let slide through on vita, it was just the one someone at sony actually noticed

oriongates
Mar 14, 2013

Validate Me!

I don't know that this truly compares to what's on steam now, but after things like Sakura Dungeon and Sakura Spirit, there now appears to just be Sakura Sakura

https://store.steampowered.com/app/658140/Sakura_Sakura/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

oriongates posted:

I don't know that this truly compares to what's on steam now, but after things like Sakura Dungeon and Sakura Spirit, there now appears to just be Sakura Sakura

https://store.steampowered.com/app/658140/Sakura_Sakura/

That doesn't count, it's made by completely different people.