Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*frantically taking notes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

My wife and I accidentally created a drink a couple of years ago which is 50% Rumpleminz, and 50% DeKuyper Chocolate/Cherry liqueur (autocorrect really wants to put lacquer there). It's pretty amazing stuff. Amazingly potent.

Never had Dekuypers but i have done this with Baileys cherry and chocolate.

:cheers:

Solice Kirsk posted:

2 shots of peppermint schnapps in a hot chocolate. We call them loving Nightmares. Three of those bad boys and you're basically set for the night.

:cheers:

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

KataraniSword posted:

Pizzologist said it was fulla "casu marzu". Someone puts some on a kid's pizza, next thing they know they're keeled over in the bathroom crappin' out maggots.

:colbert: Please don't defame my kind.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Except for olive oil and olive tapenade olives are trash and I’m ready to punch anyone I see eat or enjoy one!!

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MariusLecter posted:

Doesnt beat the time I mixed rumple minze peppermint schnapps and cold brewed lipton iced tea withnlemon twist.

That, sounds intriguing. How'd it taste?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Manuel Calavera posted:

That, sounds intriguing. How'd it taste?

I dont recall specifics but it was good and minty.

It was unsweetened also. Like i didnt ever put sugar in the mix after the tea bags got done soaking.

E;
There was also something i tried with rumple minze and chambord but im having trouble recalling. Either a good or a bad sign.

MariusLecter has a new favorite as of 03:45 on Nov 20, 2018

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Am I missing out on making mad bank by selling my leftover homemade pickle brine to folks who like pickle backs and marinating fried chicken in it?

Probably. Workout junkies love pickle juice, too.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

The Snoo posted:

GOD THAT'S WHY I WAS KEEPING THE JUICE and my stupid rear end just threw it out goddamn it :qq:

Well, just god's way of telling you that you need to eat more pickles :getin:

Wasabi the J posted:

Probably. Workout junkies love pickle juice, too.

Seriously thinking of adding this to my product line now. I had to make a huge batch of pickled radishes for a catering event a couple weeks ago, and I've been keeping the brine for... some reason. It's such a lovely shade of magenta. Oh, poo poo, market it to :females: who work out, boom.

Snoo, when I make a kajillion dollars off this idea, I will fly in my private jet and bring you some pickle brine.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I worked out harder, I'd be down for some :biotruths: brine.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

JacquelineDempsey posted:

Snoo, when I make a kajillion dollars off this idea, I will fly in my private jet and bring you some pickle brine.

:hai: in turn I can make you the saltiest loving fried chicken sandwich you will ever eat

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Solice Kirsk posted:

2 shots of peppermint schnapps in a hot chocolate. We call them loving Nightmares. Three of those bad boys and you're basically set for the night.

How the gently caress are you drinking three hot chocolates?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Brawnfire posted:

How the gently caress are you drinking three hot chocolates?

You wanna get drunk on chocolate or not?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aesop Poprock posted:

Except for olive oil and olive tapenade olives are trash and I’m ready to punch anyone I see eat or enjoy one!!

You seem maladjusted!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

You wanna get drunk on chocolate or not?

That's why I have yoo-hoo and everclear, y'all!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Have and would again.

Fashionably Great
Jul 10, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

That drink has single-handedly saved multiple Christmases for me. Nobody drinks at my family gatherings on either side and gatherings are always boring and awkward. Gas station hot chocolate on the way to dinner, take several big sips and top off with a shot of peppermint schnapps and like magic, Christmas is bearable.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
Turns out if you mix Rumple Minze, vanilla syrup, milk, and soda water in some careless combination, you get a refreshing drink that tastes exactly like a white tic-tac.

I think this is the only time my "pour random poo poo in a glass and hope for the best" approach to cocktails has resulted in something I actually like.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Rumpleminz, Goldschlager and Jagermeister in equal parts is called the Dead Nazi and tastes like junior mints.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Content time:

Null of Undefined
Aug 4, 2010

I have used 41 of 300 characters allowed.

Thanks I hate it

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

this sadly is an entirely normal Japanese sushi

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

It took me a while to realize that wasn't just sushi that had gotten mold.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

this sadly is an entirely normal Japanese sushi

Ya it's pretty good, there's a place near me that does it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

The Bloop posted:

You seem maladjusted!

You’re eating and enjoying an olive right now, aren’t you?!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Alright serious question: I like corn, but why does east Asia have such a fascination with it? Is it because it blends well with their overly sweet food?

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Who the gently caress orders a pizza without olives and mushrooms? I'd rather have olives and mushrooms than 5 different kinds of meats (3 are the same animal) on a pizza.

Best pizza I ever ate was pesto and olive oil base, feta, black olives, green olives, spinach, onion, red pepper flakes and fresh garlic. It would've only been improved with mushrooms. It was so salty delicious. I'd order from that place again but they're so drat expensive compared to everywhere else.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It’s because they’re the two worst thing to put on a pizza or to eat in general

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

I prefer my brains cooked thank you very much

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I had a martini with an olive in it a few weeks ago and it was the first time I had ever not wanted to finish a drink that wasn't one of my bizarre experiments.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

empty sea posted:

Who the gently caress orders a pizza without olives and mushrooms? I'd rather have olives and mushrooms than 5 different kinds of meats (3 are the same animal) on a pizza.

Best pizza I ever ate was pesto and olive oil base, feta, black olives, green olives, spinach, onion, red pepper flakes and fresh garlic. It would've only been improved with mushrooms. It was so salty delicious. I'd order from that place again but they're so drat expensive compared to everywhere else.

Honestly that sounds more like a salad than a pizza. The best pizza I had was arugula, parmesan and prosciutto, but with how much arugula was on it it was more like a hot salad experience.

also I will never order mushrooms on a pizza because no matter where you get it, they seem to use the same slimy/squeaky canned mushrooms that taste like nothing and have an awful texture. I hate olives but at least they taste like something (garbage).

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Best pizza I ever had was just cheese. Still don't know why it was so good. I wasn't even high!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Honestly that sounds more like a salad than a pizza. The best pizza I had was arugula, parmesan and prosciutto, but with how much arugula was on it it was more like a hot salad experience.

also I will never order mushrooms on a pizza because no matter where you get it, they seem to use the same slimy/squeaky canned mushrooms that taste like nothing and have an awful texture. I hate olives but at least they taste like something (garbage).

Mushrooms are a pizza crime

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

Mushrooms are a pizza crime

:wrong:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Sushi burritos

Would. Every one. In a row.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

When I was in Korea you could get a huge kimbap (sushi log) to go with weird poo poo in it like American cheese, canned tuna, or pickled veg for like $2. They wouldn't cut it up but just wrap it in plastic and you could just go around munching on it

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

I thought these were cheeseburgers. Is that the intention? Or is it supposed to look like an Oreo jizzed on itself

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Dienes posted:

Would. Every one. In a row.

I thought that before I did.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Whooping Crabs posted:

When I was in Korea you could get a huge kimbap (sushi log) to go with weird poo poo in it like American cheese, canned tuna, or pickled veg for like $2. They wouldn't cut it up but just wrap it in plastic and you could just go around munching on it

I've always thought a sushi roll in a push-pop kind of arrangement would work out nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

I've always thought a sushi roll in a push-pop kind of arrangement would work out nicely.

It works but sometimes the seaweed is hard to bite cleanly through.