Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

weird Asian candy posted:

Get rekt :smug:

Also a special thank you to Cammy Cam Juice for bringing Tom Benson's Ghost back down a peg. I should end the night in #2 spot!

Hey, I'm hoping to keep the top 4 spots muddled after riding a 3 way tie for first for so long until I pulled a Carolina at Pittsburgh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

waah posted:

Hey, I'm hoping to keep the top 4 spots muddled after riding a 3 way tie for first for so long until I pulled a Carolina at Pittsburgh.

You are doing the lord's work. Bless you.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
The Falcons lost to a team that fired it's coach before the halfway point this season.

I'm extremely disappointed.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
Needing Cooks and Reynolds to combine for 24 :ohdear:

Post...man...53 points................................:stare:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Hey, what the hell Yahoo? It took away all of Greg Zeurlein's points and turned my W to a L?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I'll allow it

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

(I would change it but it seems they are already on it! Yahoo Fantasy Sports is aware that league scoring may be missing stats for some players, and we are working to correct the scoring as soon as possible.)

e:

Already fixed.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

(I would change it but it seems they are already on it! Yahoo Fantasy Sports is aware that league scoring may be missing stats for some players, and we are working to correct the scoring as soon as possible.)

e:

Already fixed.

I知 barely hanging on to a playoff spot now. I need all the points I can get.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
I can't believe Blake Bortles didn't carry me to a win

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

I知 barely hanging on to a playoff spot now. I need all the points I can get.

2 weeks left! We are getting down to crunch time! It still amazes me how successful Post has been with those points scored :laffo:

code:
Rank	Team			W-L-T	Pts For	Pts Agnst	Streak
1	BLEW DAT		8-3-0	1480.50	1251.74		W-5
2	Tom Benson's Ghost	8-3-0	1452.52	1347.22		W-1
3	The Duh Arnolds		8-3-0	1154.38	1143.36		L-2
4	Cammy Cam Juice		7-4-0	1435.84	1418.78		L-1
5	The W Eaters		7-4-0	1412.88	1206.96		W-3
6	If You Seek A Falcon	7-4-0	1287.16	1354.86		W-4
7	The Atlanta Brownout	6-5-0	1183.84	1121.82		L-1
8	Crab Snatchers		5-6-0	1375.94	1295.70		W-1
9	Freeman On the Land	5-6-0	1285.04	1276.80		L-1
10	Doyle Rules		4-7-0	1333.92	1293.42		W-1
11	Honey FunchessofOats	4-7-0	1275.10	1235.18		W-1
12	Jameis' loving W	4-7-0	1145.68	1273.98		L-1
13	FitzMagic Mike		2-9-0	1126.94	1358.70		L-7
14	Sabby Piscitelli	2-9-0	1051.16	1422.38		L-2
Also have some potential for movement this week with playoff implications on the line!

7-4 Silly vs 8-3 downward spiraling Post
Battle of 5-6's with Crab and Free...loser probably calls it a season
Benson with the BYE against Sabby

weird Asian candy fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Nov 20, 2018

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Bad week for me to have Goff and Hunt on a bye.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

wtf I can't beat the dudes who are missing several starters but I can beat the top seed

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

TheFlyingLlama posted:

wtf I can't beat the dudes who are missing several starters but I can beat the top seed

:lol: I don't know if you've noticed, but my team is trash and me being on top for several weeks late in the season is a searing indictment of the whole fantasy football system.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

PostNouveau posted:

:lol: I don't know if you've noticed, but my team is trash and me being on top for several weeks late in the season is a searing indictment of the whole fantasy football system.

I think it's fascinating man lol. Never have I ever seen a team with that low of points scored be doing so well so late in the season. I'm actually impressed.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I think it's fascinating man lol. Never have I ever seen a team with that low of points scored be doing so well so late in the season. I'm actually impressed.

Defense wins championships

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

PostNouveau posted:

Last time I saw a team like yours I played against it in the champsionship and Tim loving Hightower was the harbinger of my destruction.

What I'm saying is that I hope you lose, and fast before you end up winning the championship with like a backup Bills player playing the game of his career week 16.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

drat you crab snatchers, I wanted Edwards :argh:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The W Eaters have claimed the man who gave us our name, all fear the Turnover Machine!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvAk5V-Nxs

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I got Baker'd today and honestly I'm ok with that. Freaking Alex Collins last minute scratch was less than ideal :argh:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Two 8-3 teams go down (you're welcome for one of those!). :dance:

Man, next week and the jockeying for those byes will be intense.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Silly Burrito posted:

waah posted:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

AJ and Alex sitting really screwed me. Their backups got me a combined 5 points :effort:

The waiver wire is a baron wasteland too lol, it's hard to backfill.

Congrats to Tom Benson's Ghost for being the first team to secure a playoff spot! The rest of the spots are crowded and muddy as all hell. Should be a fun final week.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
ooo, I can actually miss the playoffs with a loss.

Going from first to not in the playoffs in like 3 weeks may be more impressive than winning the league.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

ooo, I can actually miss the playoffs with a loss.

Going from first to not in the playoffs in like 3 weeks may be more impressive than winning the league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Thankfully I was eliminated last week. Lost Hunt, OJ, Olsen in the past week or so, plus Trequan putting up a goose egg. Things went sideways in a hurry.

Edit: James Connor hurt as I wrote this.

wandler20 fucked around with this message at 05:20 on Dec 3, 2018

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Losing AJ and Collins is going to really screw over my team :(

Save me Justin Jackson!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
I think that even if I lose, I値l be the sixth seed if it痴 based on points and not head to head.

Then the real fun begins.

Did we ever finalize what the winner and last place gets?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Ooo exciting finish here.

I think if Alshon Jeffrey holds my 5 point lead vs. my opponent's Golden Tate, I get into the playoffs. Or if Adrian Peterson drags If You Seek A Falcon to a win.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

I think that even if I lose, I値l be the sixth seed if it痴 based on points and not head to head.

Then the real fun begins.

Did we ever finalize what the winner and last place gets?

It is based on points, and no we have not. We need to.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
With that run, I just need Adrian Peterson to catch ONE pass or run for 10 more yards with no turnovers for the win.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

With that run, I just need Adrian Peterson to catch ONE pass or run for 10 more yards with no turnovers for the win.

You know I can back into the playoffs if you win but you've just jinxed us both!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

PostNouveau posted:

You know I can back into the playoffs if you win but you've just jinxed us both!

I'm going to stay optimistic.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

I'm going to stay optimistic.

I'm just staying humble.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I知 so going one and done in the playoffs :negative:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

I’m so going one and done in the playoffs :negative:

A Falcons fan to the soul.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

well, the good news is that I'm not going to finish last, or even bottom two.

the bad news is everything else goddamn this season sucked lol

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

A Falcons fan to the soul.

Nah we advance far and then collapse for peak letdown :(

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Nah we advance far and then collapse for peak letdown :(

At least you can remember what it's like to see the playoffs.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

wandler20 posted:

At least you can remember what it's like to see the playoffs.

Yea this is true. You all have had a rough go of it for a while. Football is pain my dude.

Fantast wise I'm so bummed AJ is gone for the year. Really screws me at the wr position. Y'all are good and quick on the waiver wire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Welp, I don't think I'm getting those 6-7 yards from AD. They keep throwing the ball to Chris Thompson, who drops it.