Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: GhostofJohnMuir)

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
This is tangentially related but I love how every job with loto requirements likes to have videos about how they care about my safety bc they'd hate for us to get hurt and never once mention or even allude to that its OSHA who is requireing them to be safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

drilldo squirt posted:

I'm still amazed that the entire evangelical movement, the religious right, went for Trump and are therefore hypocrites.

the evangelical movement and in particular the religious right are a front for white supremacy of course they're gonna go for the overtly white supremacist candidate

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
my rambunctious rear end

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
race_mixing_is_communism.jpg

also didn't bob jones and oral roberts and a shitload of those other wingnut religious college start off as whites only, with evangelicals really swinging to the GOP after they were forced to stop barring blacks out

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

also didn't bob jones and oral roberts and a shitload of those other wingnut religious college start off as whites only, with evangelicals really swinging to the GOP after they were forced to stop barring blacks out

basically. the heritage foundation was formed in the wake of roe to take advantage of the bob jones desegregation ruling by pushing abortion as the new big uniting issue for white conservative christians in order to get them to vote for more tax cuts for the wealthy and gutting regulations on businesses

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
the world is weird, the world is wide

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
https://mobile.twitter.com/NRO/status/1064893644493266944

Big if true.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
https://twitter.com/jbensnyder/status/1064759174574280704?s=21

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Its kind of disgusting that we replaced aa with another mod who treats responding to disingenuous bullshit arguments with the exact level of respect they deserve as shitposting, like we should have to argue with someone who syas Norway has a mass shooting problem and thus it's not that America has so many guns that's a problem in good faith

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Gunfucker: actually whAt if it's because Dracula is real and caused the fall of the Roman empire because they were going to reveal the Earth is flat

Normal human being: gently caress off dipshit USER WAS PROBATED FOR THIS POST

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

poor babby got a probation

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

R. Mute posted:

poor babby got a probation

It's in general super dumb and gross that you can spout off nonsense and be fine as long as you're polite about it

We had this argument with AA many times

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
posting in the gunthread should be an instaban

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

It's in general super dumb and gross that you can spout off nonsense and be fine as long as you're polite about it

you realize this is d&d you're talking about

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

The Muppets On PCP posted:

you realize this is d&d you're talking about

"We shouldn't have to treat insanity or obvious bullshit like a valid argument" has been a refrain for a long time, it got better for a while, and now we're back in the dark days of the ponytail genocider

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

incredible flesh posted:

my rambunctious rear end

exuberant donkey

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
a schizophrenic man screaming about allah crashed a car and stabbed a kindly old cafe owner to death in melbourne and our media and ruling party are all treating this as the coordinated muslim refugee terrorist attack everyone's been dreading

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
in the exact same street at exactly this time last year a schizophrenic man rammed his car into pedestrians and killed a bunch of people because he was jesus christ and had to do it to return divine rule to the earth, but that was a tragic failure of the mental health system

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i saw a psychologist for ten sessions and she told me to have an art exhibition and keep smoking weed, it was good

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

incredible flesh posted:

in the exact same street at exactly this time last year

I think a ghost lives on that street.

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

incredible flesh posted:

i saw a psychologist for ten sessions and she told me to have an art exhibition and keep smoking weed, it was good
hell yeah

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

I think a ghost lives on that street.
one hundred thousand indigenous ghosts live on that street

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
rip vb

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1065025775227801600

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm a fool

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm nothing but a hot drat fool

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
did you smoke up all your weed?

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
one of my grad school pals went back to her home in oakland and found that her parents were hiding their weed in one of her drawers

and well FINDERS KEEPERS MOM

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

did you smoke up all your weed?
no, i'm actually very well-stocked right now and it's a wonderful time in my life

incredible flesh
Oct 6, 2018

by Nyc_Tattoo
holy poo poo gojm is it true, are the republicans really trying to blame the paradise fire on radical environmentalists

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

incredible flesh posted:

holy poo poo gojm is it true, are the republicans really trying to blame the paradise fire on radical environmentalists

lolllll

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Of course they are. It’s like the least surprising thing about this.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Lots of Avenatti Toxx posters in C-SPAM - awful lot of smoothbrains... :thunk:

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

also in funny news a fascist rally in spain got stormed by femen, producing footage of a bunch of thugs beating up half-naked women before police intervened

but i repeat myself

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

He's going to need a snorkel to go in.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Horseshoe theory posted:

Lots of Avenatti Toxx posters in C-SPAM - awful lot of smoothbrains... :thunk:

It's a bit

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007