Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D1Sergo
May 5, 2006

Be sure to take a 15-minute break every hour.

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

I'm sorry did you say gritty failed

gritty cannot fail he can only be failed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Epic High Five posted:

Boogie is having another chat stream tonight so expect some tepid collaborator takes tomorrow

don't watch it, he's rapping

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

now im watching and can’t look away

well done boogie

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 28 days!)

congrats to Epic High Five for ruining the nights of at least two goons

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
booger what?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

congrats to Epic High Five for ruining the nights of at least two goons

Oh, is EH5's date a goon too?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Oh, is EH5's date a goon too?

I assume they are including myself in this count

Water777
Mar 19, 2015

cumshitter posted:

how does it go from proud boy 2nd degree being "tickle fight while you name cereals" to 4th degree being "get arrested for the cause"

gonna go out on al imb and say 3rd degree is pretty tame and then its just a big jump into crazyville

just more cerreals

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
lol woops

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2018/11/no-charges-for-fedex-driver-who-fatally-punched-man-calling-him-racial-slurs.html

quote:

A FedEx driver was found legally justified in punching a man in Northeast Portland, who later died, after the stranger called the worker racial slurs and tried to hit the driver first, the Multnomah County District Attorney’s Office announced Monday.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

new frontline doc is good. lmao at the part where they find some attomwaffen members at a metal show in texas and "Rape's" face goes completely white and cold once he realizes he's been found

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
I'm going through videos of Destiny arguing with alt-righters and I don't know how he keeps it together. An argument derails with Count Dankula when Dankula says extremist attacks are overwhelmingly more prevalent on the Left and, pressed for evidence, points to a "hundred Youtube videos". Destiny tries to explain how observing data and stats is the most accurate way to draw conclusions and the data suggests there are more attacks on the Right, to which Dankula says he's seen fuckin' hundreds of videos though.

Another one is someone pointing to Australia's murder rate remaining unchanged since stricter gun laws were introduced. Destiny points out that the population has almost doubled since then, to which the guy says "Oh, you're making the per capita argument."

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008

snoremac posted:

I'm going through videos of Destiny arguing with alt-righters and I don't know how he keeps it together. An argument derails with Count Dankula when Dankula says extremist attacks are overwhelmingly more prevalent on the Left and, pressed for evidence, points to a "hundred Youtube videos". Destiny tries to explain how observing data and stats is the most accurate way to draw conclusions and the data suggests there are more attacks on the Right, to which Dankula says he's seen fuckin' hundreds of videos though.

Another one is someone pointing to Australia's murder rate remaining unchanged since stricter gun laws were introduced. Destiny points out that the population has almost doubled since then, to which the guy says "Oh, you're making the per capita argument."

lol the per capita argument what a soy boy

the best was Lauren Southern saying "data is the plural of anecdote"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng&t=3430s

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

snoremac posted:

Oh you're doing the math argument huh? Typical. :rolleyes:

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Grape posted:

Oh you're doing the math argument huh? Typical. :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/RantingF/status/1064730824136740864

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008

destiny is getting guillotined when the revolution happens but so far watching him progress from edgy libertarian to somewhat leftist has been pretty fun. him talking to centrists though is slowly getting him more and more down for the revolution so we'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvsLIxBIJGw

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Oh hell yeah. And the Quillette Reply Guy Loser Crew never fails to disappoint

TrilliontonNixon posted:

The rise of antifa as a right wing boogeyman is still kind of hilarious to me. It's just amazing how they went from "the left are a bunch of crybaby snowflakes," to "the left are merciless thugs," in like a tenth of a second.

I get that it's :umberto: but still, how do these people not have whiplash?
it's kind of the point though, it sent them into what is now an almost two-year-long freakout screaming "ANTIFA TERRORISTS" at everything and seeing A.N.T.I.F.A. SuperSoldiers in every mid-to-large irregular gathering, in the boardroom of every Fortune 500 corporation, attached to every flag that isn't American, etc etc. Wasting so much time on antifa when they could be hurting people who aren't Antifa

Juul-Whip has issued a correction as of 09:41 on Nov 21, 2018

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Bullfrog posted:

new frontline doc is good.

It’s absolutely pro-watch. The last 5 minutes especially.

Terrifying that cops are stupid enough to let a nazi with an apartment full of bombs and guns go, then pat themselves on the back hours later when they catch him before he goes on a rampage.

Also the white supremacists infiltrators in the military/ law enforcement is probably massively underestimated, as they’re just Chuddy fish swimming in Chuddy schools.

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
Gonna go ahead and give another recommendation for the new Frontline

Documenting Hate: New American Nazis

it's good

Homocow has issued a correction as of 10:17 on Nov 21, 2018

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
loved the last one where the one dude was like "i can really help your career if you keep this under your hat"

watching this one now

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Reclines Obesily posted:

what about antifa tho
they're not wrong

collocation
Jun 17, 2018

FFS. The local cops gave the Atomwaffen leader a ride home.

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

Tokamak posted:

This isn't the first time cerno turned on Trump, only to backpedal in a couple of days.

I'd guess that's around how long it takes for the negative impact it has on his page-views and income to become obvious

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
general flynn and his loser son both follow cerno on twitter i dont believe they will be very pleased

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
Weird Mike always had dreams of being a respected investigative journalist, or at least a Geraldo told figure and he occasionally tries to pivot to the mainstream before he realizes that he can't pivot because he's the weird nazi

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i only lurk at LF offshoot the rhizzone but it's half-cracked and conspiratorial enough to make me like it:

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
lmao

https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/status/1065074601456209920
oof

https://twitter.com/antifa_ne/status/1064951379750514690

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Shear the Sheep posted:

destiny is getting guillotined when the revolution happens but so far watching him progress from edgy libertarian to somewhat leftist has been pretty fun. him talking to centrists though is slowly getting him more and more down for the revolution so we'll see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvsLIxBIJGw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFfuVpiIpA

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"as we discover the depths of this terrorist cell, i'd like to ask the question on everyone's minds: where are my congrats"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

THC posted:

it's kind of the point though, it sent them into what is now an almost two-year-long freakout screaming "ANTIFA TERRORISTS" at everything and seeing A.N.T.I.F.A. SuperSoldiers in every mid-to-large irregular gathering, in the boardroom of every Fortune 500 corporation, attached to every flag that isn't American, etc etc. Wasting so much time on antifa when they could be hurting people who aren't Antifa

also unlike every other communist boogeyman antifa will gently caress them up if they try starting poo poo, which only makes them freak out more

*as i'm being dragged away by antifa supersoldiers* you can't do this!!! i'm white!!! this isn't supposed to happen to me!!!!!

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/1065128540125974528

Dec 26, 2012

Al! posted:

can we finally call angela nagle alt right or at least intellectual dark web yet

https://twitter.com/malteserubble/status/1064938367559847938

at what point does this stop happening. like why do people keep defending her

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Are Troops are klan

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1065281591272828928

:d2a:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

01011001 posted:

posters who posted on 4chan and were uberchuds for a time want some kind of cover so they aren't made to feel like poo poo

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Remake of Alpha Centauri lookin' good.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

lol oh my god. checking through the likes of that dumb video is this guy, who is now branding himself as a christian republican:

he's actually ex-TWP. here's his discord history

on the left:

god bless the master race

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Darkman Fanpage posted:

god bless the master race

the guy in the blue shirt at the center bottom cracks me up every time lmao.

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006

01011001 posted:

if you think teh economy should be planned by a central government how are people just going to move around willy-nilly, and in the interim wyh should third or second world governments trying to train experts to improve their own societies be expected to just let those experts hop on a plane to Europe or America to become rich

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Lightning Knight posted:

the guy in the blue shirt at the center bottom cracks me up every time lmao.
aside, one of the odd things i discovered from that photo was the four-fingered salute being a particular klan thing

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1065301925275553798
cops are klan :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
radical @jack

quote:

witter CEO Jack Dorsey has kicked up a social media storm in India after a picture of him holding a poster saying “smash Brahminical patriarchy”, referring to the highest Hindu caste, went viral.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/smash-brahminical-patriarchy-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-kicks-storm-india-offending-hindus/