Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

Let me guess, he's there to 'hire' some illegal aliens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

:hmbol:

No. He's saying that a federally AND state funded org (4-H) should not be bound by any rules from the USDA despite being overseen by the USDA. it just happens to be "the gays" that are the target of the Tromp USDA bigotry.

... and that he probably doesn't understand the acronym because he's an old-rear end shitstain fuckwad shitler.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1064958435199000577?s=19

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Cool.

Cool cool cool.

I'm done. The lols are over. I can't even formulate a response or something to send to a representative that wouldn't get me a visit from a SWAT team.

Death to America, and start with Ohio. Unironically.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Leon Einstein posted:

The chud woman at my work was talking about the senator from NY "dressing like an intern" and was snickering. I told her she wasn't a senator, and going after her appearance is low. She really had no idea what AOC was being criticized for, but just parroted the dumb poo poo she sees on FB. She came in and told me everybody was drinking the Kool Aid when Scott Walker lost. I've literally never agreed with her and in fact told her I lean left, yet she still talks to me like we have the same views. Conservatives are weird like that.

My wife works with this female chud who was complaining about the whole kneeling for the flag thing. "I bet your husband hates that, since he's a veteran."

"Uh, no, my husband doesn't give a poo poo, and frankly hates that people use his service to score righteous points over how much they love the troops."

"But still!"

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
can't wait for ohio to start purging all women of color who miscarry "suspiciously" while every white woman is just unfortunate for having miscarried naturally

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So instead of quotes I got pictures from T_D

1600 means 1600 cells

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

In all seriousness, what's the chance that this actually gets all the way through and becomes law? Because holy gently caress, I can't find much reason to joke about this stuff anymore.

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Really cheap oil is bad for US producers relying on expensive methods of extraction and it's still expensive for me at the pump so lol 2x

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

ElGroucho posted:

My wife works with this female chud who was complaining about the whole kneeling for the flag thing. "I bet your husband hates that, since he's a veteran."

"Uh, no, my husband doesn't give a poo poo, and frankly hates that people use his service to score righteous points over how much they love the troops."

"But still!"

As a veteran, this a thousand god drat times.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

So what are the chances this is a subpoena for Trump or Stone? What would comedy third option be?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

This one is especially bananas because it's true, and only 2-3 years ago it was completely reversed

Go TLAs, get those crooked motherfuckers :911:

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

As a veteran, this a thousand god drat times.

thank you for your s-pffffff

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

pedrovay2003 posted:

In all seriousness, what's the chance that this actually gets all the way through and becomes law? Because holy gently caress, I can't find much reason to joke about this stuff anymore.

Despite only receiving 32% of the votes Ohio is so gerrymandered that republicans have a mega-majority of 65% of the state legislature.

This can and will pass and end up on the desk of the republican governor Dennis Kucinich. There he will have to make the decision of whether he will back women and defend them from sharia law, or if he will remain loyal to his voters and his political party.

In short: nuke Ohio

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"

pedrovay2003 posted:

Not at all likely as it is now

But it’s a terrifying look at what the GOP and the bill backers are thinking

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord

shortened link generation on point

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Despite only receiving 32% of the votes Ohio is so gerrymandered that republicans have a mega-majority of 65% of the state legislature.

This can and will pass and end up on the desk of the republican governor Dennis Kucinich. There he will have to make the decision of whether he will back women and defend them from sharia law, or if he will remain loyal to his voters and his political party.

In short: nuke Ohio

Kasich has at least been in support of abortions in the case of rape, incest, or the health of the mother being at risk, and has vetoed a bill banning abortions after a heartbeat can be detected. Or something, I can't dig too deep right now without red creeping into my peripheral vision.

So they'll probably wait until they can get to bill in front of Mike DeWine who looks like he hides cameras in women's restrooms and walks with mirrors on his shoes, because I'll just assume that a creepy piece of poo poo like that will gladly sign it.

In long: Make sure you use neutron bombs so you guys can take our stuff after.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Creating the internet much like the discovery of radiation, was a mistake. Radiation activates cells causing rapid division and wild regrowth, developing cancer. The internet activates retards and causes rapid retardation and wild retardation, developing dangerous cancerous retards.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Fabulousity posted:

So what are the chances this is a subpoena for Trump or Stone? What would comedy third option be?

Sean Hannity or Rand Paul (both very real possibilities by the way)

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
Dewine is a poster boy for an empty suit Republican and if daddy Trump would be proud, he’s signing it

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Folks, it's almost.... it's the day before Thanksgiving. And have you noticed something? We're saying it again. We're saying Thanksgiving, people are excited about it. I actually, believe it or not, I've had people coming up to me and THANKING me for doing it. So really, Thanksgiving, good name. Great name, I'd say.

And the Fake News Media, all they can talk about is the fires in California. Let's face it, seriously, nobody cares. Nobody cares now, it's all fixed, they stopped the fires. We're sending the rakes now, trust me. It's great, it won't happen again. And that's not.... beyond that we have the ocean hoses, have you seen these? You hook a hose up to the ocean, the water just sprays everywhere, it's amazing. You know I love the spray. Trump loves the Spray, you can... maybe we'll put that on a shirt, I don't know, nobody knows.

My Thanksgiving? We are just like, well quite frankly we're just like everybody. Big turkey, love that turkey, don't we? We carve that up. My lovely daughter Ivanka, don't we love her? She'll sit on my lap and gets the piece, they call it the "head piece" I think, you know the one. The one that you squeeze for the flavor, the gravy. Good stuff.

And we're keeping our eyes open. The Witch Hunt, that never ends. Crazy Dems, angry Dems in the bushes, hiding out by the house. It's a.... they call this a vacation, a Presidential vacation, but I'm not really on vacation, am I? Never took a vacation, actually, that's a fact. If you... if you read up on it, they have this book of facts, and world records. And I'm in there. Tallest building in Manhattan after 9/11, and the least Presidential Vacation Days at 0. And that's.... I'm proud of that. Never a vacation, working hard DESPITE all the challenges. Have you seen the oil prices? You're welcome, gas is cheap. More people on the roads this Thanksgiving... and again, that's the word we're saying.... there it is... more people on the roads than ever before.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Excellent work but you forgot to thank Saudi Arabia

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

tao of lmao posted:

dont be a creep

Yeah let’s maybe not sexualize and objectify women just for fun. A slightly younger me would have joined in, but that younger me was a disgusting pig.

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Didn't it come out recently that the Mueller probe is looking into whether it Russia and Saudi Arabia and some other countries are all in cahoots in this whole Trump conspiracy business?

Because he's doing that thing he always does with Russia with Saudi Arabia now where he's not even defending himself or his administration but he's going out of his way to publicly defend Saudi Arabia when there is absolutely no incentive for him to.

What were all the other countries in this international villainous supergroup again?

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

lizardman posted:

Didn't it come out recently that the Mueller probe is looking into whether it Russia and Saudi Arabia and some other countries are all in cahoots in this whole Trump conspiracy business?

Because he's doing that thing he always does with Russia with Saudi Arabia now where he's not even defending himself or his administration but he's going out of his way to publicly defend Saudi Arabia when there is absolutely no incentive for him to.

What were all the other countries in this international villainous supergroup again?

North Korea and Iran.

I bet both countries A) Donated heavily to Trump and B) were part of the Cambridge Analytica troll farm.

Trump didn't collude with Russia; he was telling the truth. He colluded with Russia, and Saudi Arabia, and North Korea, and Iran!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Muellers going to start flipping rocks on these countries and mission creep himself into unmasking the lizard people that run the world from the dark side of the moon. Noone escapes the Trump crash and burn orbit unscathed.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1065273697169276935?s=19

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

So instead of quotes I got pictures from T_D

i appreciate your deep dives into the abyssal plain but you're giving my browser cache a serious case of AIDS.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Outrail posted:

Muellers going to start flipping rocks on these countries and mission creep himself into unmasking the lizard people that run the world from the dark side of the moon. Noone escapes the Trump crash and burn orbit unscathed.

alex jones is 100% a annunaki nibiran lizard person hiding in plain sight or my name isn't art bell's ghost.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1065289231977738240?s=19

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

I hope Donald Trump Jr gets indicted on Thanksgiving and there's a photo of him with gravy all over his face being hauled out of Mar-a-lago or wherever the gently caress he's spending the day.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Rush just spent his last segment defending social security as NOT being a government handout to his audience.

I'll let you work out in your head the mental gymnastics how "small government", taxation, and "the government paying out doles" played out.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Big Beef City posted:

Rush just spent his last segment defending social security as NOT being a government handout to his audience.

I'll let you work out in your head the mental gymnastics how "small government", taxation, and "the government paying out doles" played out.

His listeners shunning social security checks could result in them potentially becoming homeless and/or dead which means no more audience.

lol

(as if any CHUD would turn away money regardless of where it came from)

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/peterwsinger/status/1065282724984958976

Tacky-Ass Rococco
Sep 7, 2010

by R. Guyovich

I really appreciate that politicians have finally started to realize that it's OK to swear in this nightmarish hellscape.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

that's the good stuff

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
They're all just itchin to scream retard. I can feel it.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

old beast lunatic posted:

They're all just itchin to scream retard. I can feel it.

You could probably easily win a 2020 seat by calling Trump a fat pissy bitch .

We already know CHUDs will weep and wail about decorum and libs will reply "heh, triggered much?" and the media will act astonished, but the lizard brains of voters will be like "gently caress yeah" and you'll moonwalk into office.

In short: America is deeply retarded and 2020 should just be a loving roast.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Jack is CHUD?

8:30 AM
Pool Report Schedule The President Plays Golf at Trump International Golf Club with Jack Nicklaus, son Gary and grandson G.T. (8:32 AM - )
Trump International Golf Club, West Palm Beach Closed Press

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
What happens when the Trump wants to run for a seco d term and the repubs decide he's too much and back someone else? Does he run as an independent and split the red vote?