Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

TulliusCicero posted:

Is Crowder supposed to actually be funny to anyone?

Like he's a failed comedian right?
his signature bit used to be dressing up in drag to own the libs with awkward candid camera stunts and pranks... he did this a LOT, like i could see doing it one, two, even three times but it was quite a lot more than that

im sure this is in no way related to his incredibly uncouth tweet storm on TDOR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

red19fire
May 26, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

Chapo did a deep dive on him, there's an almost dan nainan-like number of videos of him bombing at standup comedy, even at chud-friendly shows. I believe he's also a failed child actor and gets extremely red, mad, and nude if someone mentions it.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

THC posted:

his signature bit used to be dressing up in drag to own the libs with awkward candid camera stunts and pranks... he did this a LOT, like i could see doing it one, two, even three times but it was quite a lot more than that

im sure this is in no way related to his incredibly uncouth tweet storm on TDOR

He was the one who was a virgin until he got married, right? Or only kissed his wife for the first time on their wedding?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

He was the one who was a virgin until he got married, right? Or only kissed his wife for the first time on their wedding?

no that's shapiro

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Owlbear Camus posted:

no that's shapiro

I'm fairly sure Crowder was the same

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

both Crowder and Shapiro wrote triumphantly about this exact thing

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

that's my bust for not assuming all these nerds were incel thru college

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I think Crowder wrote a blog post about being unfuckable, which Shapiro wrote an entire book about it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
failed comedians who become conservative commentators. the lowest sort of animal.

welcome to hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhVNzlnfZ9g

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

crowder wrote a lot of smug conservative thunkpieces about how it was actually good and cool that he never hosed

including using his own wedding and honeymoon as an excuse to write about how liberals are stupid and dumb

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

THC posted:

both Crowder and Shapiro wrote triumphantly about this exact thing

I had no idea they married each other.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Tetracube posted:

:shittypop:

getting murdered becoming a bit professional victim to own the libs

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
crowder also grew up in canada so had all the benefits of a social welfare system that he could pretend are irrelevant and bad for the US which has none of those systems in place

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

TulliusCicero posted:

his jokes include
1. implying he wants to gently caress his mother*
2. trying to employ a group of undocumented immigrants, driving them around in his car, then telling them he's going to ICE
3. pretending to be trans, going to a women's rights rally where he's accepted and loved and clearly enjoying himself and he kisses his friend who he calls "Not Gay Jared"... to own the libs
4. voicing the Brain on Arthur

* https://twitter.com/scrowder/status/732367986636423168

Ague Proof has issued a correction as of 23:15 on Nov 21, 2018

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

Crowder has, charitably, a lot going on there. Taking every opportunity to crossdress to own the libs.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ague Proof posted:

his jokes include
1. implying he wants to gently caress his mother
2. trying to employ a group of undocumented immigrants, driving them around in his car, then telling them he's going to ICE
3. pretending to be trans, going to a women's rights rally where he's accepted and loved and clearly enjoying himself and he kisses his friend who he calls "Not Gay Jared"... to own the libs
4. voicing the Brain on Arthur

:yikes:

Is he the chud who inexplicably had a girlfriend at one point who was an actually famous actress?

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

still laughing at the racist dork who started a fistfight with one punch man and got apollo creed'ed.

what a hell of a way to find out you only ever had one hit point

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Ikari Worrier posted:

I don't know if it's possible to self-own harder than this:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1065300278050738178

https://twitter.com/TweetsByDrae/status/1065342140954210304

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Crowder, as you can tell from his twitter picture, is also the kind of person that needs to make sure you know he has a wedding ring, no matter how awkward the pose looks.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kibayasu posted:

Crowder, as you can tell from his twitter picture, is also the kind of person that needs to make sure you know he has a wedding ring, no matter how awkward the pose looks.

oh god, I knew a guy like that. Had to show off his loving wedding ring no matter how awkward or downright gross the photo was. I mean look at this poo poo mod edit: this person is a moron

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 01:24 on Nov 23, 2018

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1065382075870703616
loomered

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought I made a funny post, but this is the very post the entire thread has been building up to

e: obligatory

Tetracube has issued a correction as of 00:25 on Nov 22, 2018

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Hahahaha loving Loomered

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
is she going to hang herself now or did she instantly die the moment she got banned

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Loomer? drat near killed her!

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Her Instagram is gone too lol

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
"Look at this Muslim bitch wearing a hair covering and keeping herself beholden to a patriarchal sexist ideal system!!!"
*is a female alt-righter*

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Someone get a camera at the In-N-Out nearest to Loomer so we can catch the meltdown.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Between Laura Loomer's ban and this, we're getting an early Thanksgiving feast

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1065375147383615489

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Still the best own ever

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Is Ilhan Omar the one who politely asked Loomer to stop shoving a camera in her face, and gently pushed it away when she refused violently assaulted a Jew in public?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
don't forget the time crowder complained that YouTube was pushing trans makeup videos on his feed and then everyone pointed out that the feed suggestions come from what you view

would share the pic if I wasnt on my phone

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?
came here for the loomering :laffo:

edit: here for the 'same-day delivery' jokes about the fedex driver too :widowsnypa:

Sai-kun has issued a correction as of 00:57 on Nov 22, 2018

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

cumshitter posted:

don't forget the time crowder complained that YouTube was pushing trans makeup videos on his feed and then everyone pointed out that the feed suggestions come from what you view

would share the pic if I wasnt on my phone

I've heard from a few places that a lot of these right wing chuds who yell about trans people are often themselves self hating trans women and it kind of sounds like this might be the case for this clown.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

DLC Inc posted:

Between Laura Loomer's ban and this, we're getting an early Thanksgiving feast

https://twitter.com/mattdpearce/status/1065375147383615489

but did he DENOUNCE them?

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Gavin quitting to pursue his buttplug career full-time

greazeball posted:

but did he DENOUNCE them?

within the first 30 seconds he says he "still considers them the greatest fraternal organization in the world"

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Is this because his neighbors hate him?

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
loomers alt was apparently suspended within minutes

double loomered

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the ultimate loomer technique... the infinite self-loomer