Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Lol, he’s not even eating pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Boy I hope Matt brings back Gaskweh somewhere during this KH LP.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
https://clips.twitch.tv/VivaciousGiftedEelMoreCowbell Pat wow dude

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

God I want the DQXI streams to come back. It was just this constantly. :allears:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Does anyone what what Fallout 76 video Pat was talking about?

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Looks like the original got taken down for some reason but it's this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwQhEgJgwog

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
This Override game looks cool as hell and I'm glad Woolie basically confirmed a Fisticuffs for it

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
They made a mecha godzilla zord that has a Chtullu alt costumes, the game was made for Matt

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Not gonna lie Paige and Pat's constant quadrupling down on how it's okay for them to support lovely people because they just have Different Opinions is starting to effect my desire to have basically anything to do with this channel.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

At least Pat has nothing to do with the Kingdom Hearts playthrough, which is the most fun thing they've done in a while imo.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Wait, Pat's doing this poo poo now too?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Okay what's triggering folks now?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

Wait, Pat's doing this poo poo now too?

popped in on the Reset Era SBFP thread to give an extremely condescending post about how people are just mad they're friends with people who have Different Opinions and he can't possibly be expected to vet everyone he retweets

I guess this gay dead forum wasn't important enough for a weird drive-by meltdown

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

:ughh:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Blockhouse posted:

popped in on the Reset Era SBFP thread to give an extremely condescending post about how people are just mad they're friends with people who have Different Opinions and he can't possibly be expected to vet everyone he retweets

I guess this gay dead forum wasn't important enough for a weird drive-by meltdown

the resetera thread is deserving of condescension and the post was pretty much just him calling them all retards (hes right)

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I'm not going to read that thread but Paige already pulled that crap and it was bullshit then too so gently caress em both I guess.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
edit: wasnt gonna post it an image of pat's post, but gently caress it.

TexMexFoodbaby fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Nov 23, 2018

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Grouchio posted:

Neo-nazis you dumb motherfucker

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I mean did you really expect anything else

e: in terms of being stubborn and dumb about something

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Grouchio posted:

TLDR:
Paige has nazi friends that totally can't be nazis and went on a podcast run by a dude that pushes the whole "mass shootings are fake" thing along with literal nazi poo poo. Paiges dick show friends are tight with the guy. That fanbase and show circled the wagons around the literal nazi getting taken to task for trying to use a charity to disguise being a piece of poo poo. Some trans fans went "hey those guys are nazis and I'm super concerned you're giving them a platform" she triple downed and attacked those people.

Now Pat decided to jump on the Let's Be Dense train I guess. Good times.

Edit: oh cool Pat's going the lazy centrist argument of everyone is hyperbolic.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 06:50 on Nov 23, 2018

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

scary ghost dog posted:

the resetera thread is deserving of condescension and the post was pretty much just him calling them all retards (hes right)
Basically.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Grouchio posted:

Eat a thousand cocks for misusing that phrase like every other dillweed.

And oh good, glad that Pat's taking the lame actual coward stance on this one, further solidifying my "Matt is genuinely the best boy" stance.

Also lol only just saw his post up there actually, yeah "Stop seeing danger behind every tree" is easy when you're not a transperson in america prick.

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Nov 23, 2018

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
glad the guy who unironically calls people retards in tyool 2018 is always around to make sure we keep a level head about defending neonazis

e: ok looking at your earlier posts you weren't defending them like i remembered but also come on its 2018 grow up

somepartsareme fucked around with this message at 06:57 on Nov 23, 2018

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
This really sucks. There's no excuse for it. I like Pat and I like the SBFs, but this getting to be too much. Like seriously, what the gently caress?

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I would hope that Pat is saying stupid poo poo out of his dumb habit of digging in his heels on every time he feels like he's being attacked and that whatever percentage of his POV is correct is higher than the 'attacker,' regardless of how small that percentage actually is. There's a million examples of that over the years. I barely know Paige exists because I don't watch Pat's solo channel, but I do know that Pat is a stubborn fuckhead who never thinks before passive-aggressively lashing out even when he himself believes he might be dead wrong.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

What was it that the Dick Show people are fuckers about? False flag school shootings or Nazi poo poo?

Edit: last time I checked the thread a few hours ago this was the last post, had no idea it'd been updated since

RareAcumen fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Nov 23, 2018

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This is at least timely in the sense that I was kind of cutting out sbf from my podcast lineup as is. I listen to the first segment where they're discussing the week, but after that there's really no justification for me listening to them the beastcast and the bomb cast with my much lower podcast time these days.

Plus the only LP running I care about is kingdom hearts.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

RareAcumen posted:

What was it that the Dick Show people are fuckers about? False flag school shootings or Nazi poo poo?

Edit: last time I checked the thread a few hours ago this was the last post, had no idea it'd been updated since

Generally lovely MRA-like/toxic masculinity types that attract exactly who you know they will by this point.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yardbomb posted:

Generally lovely MRA-like/toxic masculinity types that attract exactly who you know they will by this point.

Oh yeah, I'm all caught up on it now thanks to people doing recaps in the thread.

So, the thread talked about it for a few pages and that was it but uh, did people keep talking to them over twitter or something because I have no idea. The thread talking about it is as much as I was aware of it cuz I don't use twitter and don't check anyone's twitters or anything really.

Did anyone demand they do anything? Like, as far as I know it went as far as someone bringing this up to Paige, someone who was transgender tried asking maybe don't support people who'd want people like them exterminated for racial purity reasons and that's as far as I was kept aware of this stuff.

TexMexFoodbaby posted:

edit: wasnt gonna post it an image of pat's post, but gently caress it.

Love to never specifically mention the thing that people are mad about and judge people non-directly for having issue with said vagiue no-no incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjNILjFters

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

somepartsareme posted:

glad the guy who unironically calls people retards in tyool 2018 is always around to make sure we keep a level head about defending neonazis

e: ok looking at your earlier posts you weren't defending them like i remembered but also come on its 2018 grow up

yeah its 2018, the year evrryone is growing up and no longer using nasty language anymore.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
but thank you for acknowledging that i, the retard sayer and paige excuser, also believe nazis should be thrown into lava

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.
Pat's right. Whole lot of people being obnoxious blowhards about their conflicting beliefs.

Guess I better get myself a cool lazy centrist jacket for not tacitly endorsing a bunch of people being snide assholes about a man that plays space-hat simulators for a living, simply because I share a political ideology with them.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
You might have a point if the people they are actively enabling weren't literally false flag conspiracy theorist all-but-nazis.

This is a bad look for pat and paige, there's no question about it. Getting on the defensive is a reactionary thing but not self-reflecting with the people you associate with is no good. I thought Pat would be at least smart enough to just stand back and continue the whole "no politics talk whatsoever" policy the best friends generally have, but he dove right in.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Justice Sloth posted:

Pat's right. Whole lot of people being obnoxious blowhards about their conflicting beliefs.

Guess I better get myself a cool lazy centrist jacket for not tacitly endorsing a bunch of people being snide assholes about a man that plays space-hat simulators for a living, simply because I share a political ideology with them.

Usual course of action is to throw other people under the bus rather than putting yourself under it with a condescending attitude but you do you I guess.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Oh god dammit Pat :negative:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

must be epic to live in canada and not give a poo poo about anything

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Captain Invictus posted:

You might have a point if the people they are actively enabling weren't literally false flag conspiracy theorist all-but-nazis.

This is a bad look for pat and paige, there's no question about it. Getting on the defensive is a reactionary thing but not self-reflecting with the people you associate with is no good. I thought Pat would be at least smart enough to just stand back and continue the whole "no politics talk whatsoever" policy the best friends generally have, but he dove right in.

well, he didnt say anything about politics. all he said was that the resetera thread was full of dumbasses and assholes who will never be satisfied, which is true. its also true of many if the posters in this thread, including yourself

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Not wanting the people I like the content of to associate with those who call mass shootings false flags and espouse nazi ideology: a dumbass stance indicating I can never be satisfied and not the bare loving minimum I'd expect from decent folk

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

i mean, all paige had to do is unfollow a person on twitter but apparently the second you get questioned on anything at all you have to double down and defend everything as if it's an important fiber of your being instead of clicking a button and saying oops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

scary ghost dog posted:

well, he didnt say anything about politics. all he said was that the resetera thread was full of dumbasses and assholes who will never be satisfied, which is true. its also true of many if the posters in this thread, including yourself

I was in fact satisfied before Paige did the lovely thing and doubled down when called on it