Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

predicto posted:

I’m pretty sure it’s a parody

How can anyone even tell anymore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Reality is far more absurd than any parody we could even hope to conceive nowadays.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

that's about $5.29 per hour working a full time job

Sedisp posted:

Patreon has a pretty sizable take so it's more like 9k max.

lol

James O'Keefe and Charlie Kirk suck rear end but at least they're making good money with their grift. She's a loving trainwreck of a human being and will never be able to get a real job in the future and she isn't even making a livable wage doing it. At least chuds like Joe the Plumber saw the money fading fast and went out to get a real job once the money dried up.

Speaking of which, what the hell is George Zimmerman up to?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

https://twitter.com/snopes/status/1041938846458540032

red19fire
May 26, 2010

lol

Domestic violence, gun show appearances, I believe he was selling lovely 'art' on ebay for a while. And I vaguely recall he had like a signature pistol made by some :tinfoil: custom gun shop.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Sedisp posted:

Patreon has a pretty sizable take so it's more like 9k max.

And there's always a notable chunk of pledges that bounce for one reason or another, so take off another k or two.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

I'm kind of surprised Patreon hasn't shut her down yet. They're usually much better at dropping Nazis and hate mongers than Twitter.

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?

all men must die

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

"Actors should keep their traps shut and stick to acting. Basketball players shouldn't talk about politics -- just dribble the ball!"

*votes for illiterate reality tv host / real estate developer to be president of the united states of america*

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008
lmao
https://twitter.com/ericawerner/status/1066089536239874049

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Having my entire family disown me, being labeled a racist for the rest of my life, never being able to find a date, and associating with people that hate me because of my religion is definitely worth it to own the libs

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
Jacob has been drinking coffee again

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1066127475309080576?s=19

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
jacob wohl is literally andy kaufman

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi
he's done it again, by god.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The fact that Jacob Wohl is verified should tell you everything you need to know about Twitter tbh

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
https://www.instagram.com/looms93/

lol Instagram just banned her

she is literally going to kill herself

purple death ray posted:

The fact that Jacob Wohl is verified should tell you everything you need to know about Twitter tbh

no no don't you see, @jack is a liberal loon

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

don’t sleep on it, please report her patreon and we might be able to get rid of Laura Loomer and her backyard, tacky bullshit forever

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

https://twitter.com/DonJrJr1/status/1066177694864420864

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

How is it possible for someone to be this stupid. I can't believe he's still doing this. Like, it's one thing to be a 65 year old meltbrain, but he's always been this woodenly idiotic.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
He's a 20 year old conservative who does twitter all day, what are you expecting exactly

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
also it’s pretty clear that his father indoctrinated him to be a chud scam artist from birth.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

https://twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1066189782680711168

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Loomer sucks but not gonna lie it's starting to get pretty loving creepy that people seem to be salivating over her possibly hurting herself.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
He's gotta be a pathological liar or something. I've known people like that (when I was a kid at least) who would tell either outrageous or even small lies but they'd all be linked by how blatantly false they were. Most of em seemed to grow out of it at least, instead of becoming fraudsters

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
He's joining the meme. He's already retweeted a tweet mocking him for his constant hipster coffee shop tweets so he's ~joining the fun~ no realizing no one likes him enough to play along

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

OldTennisCourt posted:

He's joining the meme. He's already retweeted a tweet mocking him for his constant hipster coffee shop tweets so he's ~joining the fun~ no realizing no one likes him enough to play along

by playing along and encouraging more people to quote tweet burn him and get 500k likes he can then point to that as evidence that he's triggering the libs to the people who giv e him money

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

sorry to be a wet blanket but a while back she changed it to https://www.instagram.com/loomered/ and that is still up

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

OldTennisCourt posted:

Loomer sucks but not gonna lie it's starting to get pretty loving creepy that people seem to be salivating over her possibly hurting herself.

I don’t think goons are necessarily salivating over her possibly hurting herself. I think it’s more someone made a funny joke about how Laura Loomer would end up killing herself if she got de-platformed and in typical goon fashion people ran the joke into the ground.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I mean, I guess I'm thankful for Wohl in that he gave us Chrissy Teigen turbo-dunking on him for a couple days. That was fun.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I think it'd be funny if any of these people died tbh

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

I don’t think goons are necessarily salivating over her possibly hurting herself. I think it’s more someone made a funny joke about how Laura Loomer would end up killing herself if she got de-platformed and in typical goon fashion people ran the joke into the ground.

IIRC Laura herself tweeted something about deplatforming people prompting them to suicide, like a weird spinoff of "You can't break up with me! I'll kill myself!"

Still kind of dreadful to be celebrating the possibility of someone's suicide, even if they're a garbage person like Loomer. (blah blah this isn't Something Sensitive, blah blah 9/11 video)

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1066154114353168384

https://mobile.twitter.com/JacobAWohl/status/1066155880545050624

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
no, I have a lot of Muslim friends and studied and worked in the Muslim community for years and had hundreds of Muslim students and very much want Laura Loomer to have a miserable life and then die alone. she makes the world a scarier place for Muslims and her fans are violent and unstable.

I would never EVER hurt Laura Loomer, besides reporting her online to get her deplatformed, I am not a violent person, but if I heard she fell asleep smoking a cigarette and her house burned down with her inside, I’d crack a bottle.

*my Muslim friends just turn the other cheek and feel bad for her, and many of them, especially the younger ones, just don’t understand why Jewish people would be so anti-muslim. they are the kind of people of who let the Pittsburgh Jewish community worship at their mosque after the shooting.

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
what's her angle, anyway? help nazis attain power and hope she'll be spared for helping them?

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Suspicious posted:

what's her angle, anyway? help nazis attain power and hope she'll be spared for helping them?

I think she still just wants a white guy in the driver seat of her next cab.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

no, I have a lot of Muslim friends and studied and worked in the Muslim community for years and had hundreds of Muslim students and very much want Laura Loomer to have a miserable life and then die alone. she makes the world a scarier place for Muslims and her fans are violent and unstable.

I would never EVER hurt Laura Loomer, besides reporting her online to get her deplatformed, I am not a violent person, but if I heard she fell asleep smoking a cigarette and her house burned down with her inside, I’d crack a bottle.

*my Muslim friends just turn the other cheek and feel bad for her, and many of them, especially the younger ones, just don’t understand why Jewish people would be so anti-muslim. they are the kind of people of who let the Pittsburgh Jewish community worship at their mosque after the shooting.

Clarence Darrow posted:

All men have an emotion to kill; when they strongly dislike some one they involuntarily wish he was dead. I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction.

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

It can't be said enough what a terrible example Loomer is of Judaism as a religious and ethical philosophy. This past Yom Kippur she tweeted almost verbatim, "This is the Day of Atonement, when Jews around the world repent and make amends to those they've wronged. But all the people I've wronged totally had it coming so I've got nothing to atone for."

As loud and often as she proclaims it, her Jewishness, aside from a few words of Hebrew and an Israel fetish, is almost entirely overshadowed by her abhorrent politics and repellent personality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
She's not unlike most Christian Chuds then.

Wrt Loom and Gloom's ig are there any posts in particular that people are reporting?