Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Randaconda posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46286215

American 'killed in India by endangered Andamans tribe'

Andrew Jackson must be hitting 100 000 RPM on his grave right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Randaconda posted:

*googles*

Of course that's a loving thing

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1065288234798931968

In case they delete the tweet to reword it:
Melania to attend Liberty University town hall on opioids: report https://t.co/ZWiMMpUJrh https://t.co/SOj98VHlGk

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

If you must go there Liberty University seems like the kind of place you want to be sedated in.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Randaconda posted:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46286215

American 'killed in India by endangered Andamans tribe'

I read about this earlier today and I love how the guy knew the islanders were notorious for killing everyone who approached, was rejected when they tried to kill him the first time on entry and the boat went away, everyone was saying “don’t do it”, he was literally also putting the islanders in danger because they don’t have immunity to possible diseases he had, and he insisted on going back to try to be friends with them

Like gently caress it: the islanders were right to kill him and the people ferrying him should be prosecuted

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Being friends? The guy wanted to convert them to Christianity, the most sanctimonious fun hating religion there is.
Worse then any disease.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Slow Food

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Der Kyhe posted:

So basically what you saw was one of the Internet communists, but in real life.

There was this guy who would always go to left-wing protests in Israel with a Stalin T-shirt. He had a pro-DPRK website, too.

You call them "Internet communists", but it's just that you may not have gone to the protests where they would have been all along.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Shopping centre "sorry" for polar bear anal sex Christmas display

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Aesop Poprock posted:

No

But beyond being a furry who is also a nazi, what state of mind leads you into a place where you’re going to be loudly mocked and possibly beaten up?

That may be his fetish.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
Why was it necessarily anal, I wonder? Could have been vaginal. Or dick on scrote rubbing. Any number of things really. I wonder why it was automatically assumed to be anal.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

HairyManling posted:

Why was it necessarily anal, I wonder? Could have been vaginal. Or dick on scrote rubbing. Any number of things really. I wonder why it was automatically assumed to be anal.

Isn't that how they normally do it anyway?

I suspect that Pinknews may be projecting somewhat.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

spog posted:

Isn't that how they normally do it anyway?
Polar bears normally have anal sex? I guess that explains why they’re going extinct.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

That article linked me to this one: Report: Gay bears ‘enjoy oral sex’

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gay bear would be a good forum handle

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Goddamit the human race, the entire animal kingdom looks at us with pity at all our dumb sexual hangups.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

By popular demand posted:

Goddamit the human race, the entire animal kingdom looks at us with pity at all our dumb sexual hangups.

Lol bro, humans are the only primates that can get knocked up year 'round.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Bonobo chimps have Waaaaay more fun than us, impregnation not required.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
Trump warns of 'bedlam, chaos, injury and death' if US judges allowed to do their job

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:getin:

Tobermory
Mar 31, 2011

I also like the photo of him pardoning the whitest turkey I've ever seen. Are the Presidential turkeys always that white, or did they find a special one just for Trump?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Tobermory posted:

I also like the photo of him pardoning the whitest turkey I've ever seen. Are the Presidential turkeys always that white, or did they find a special one just for Trump?

I enjoy imagining that the photo is taken in the middle of Trump shouting "GOBBLE GOBBLE".

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tobermory posted:

The best Presidential turkey pardon was the one where Obama was telling dad jokes while his daughters looked like they wished they were anyplace else on earth

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Tobermory posted:

Farmed turkeys have white feathers.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

"Herpes Clinton" looks like an auto-correct error.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Herpes, Clinton is just Bill's medical chart.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

So what else is new?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/man-was-nearly-butchered-alive-in-horrific-thanksgiving-day-stabbing-rockledge-police-say/877101289

GrossMurpel
Apr 8, 2011

I don't get it. Someone got Caesar'd, where's the joke?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Chinese game site censors pictures of Winnie The Pooh in Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots.

https://kotaku.com/chinese-game-site-censors-winne-the-pooh-in-kingdom-hea-1830618072

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

The MSJ posted:

Chinese game site censors pictures of Winnie The Pooh in Kingdom Hearts 3 screenshots.

https://kotaku.com/chinese-game-site-censors-winne-the-pooh-in-kingdom-hea-1830618072

Xi really does look like Winnie the Pooh, though.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts
I just thought the juxtaposition was funny.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Dutch Police Find $400K in Washing Machine, Arrest Man on Suspicion of Money Laundering

:discourse:

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
What?! That money is obviously clean as hell!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
Which rivers? Asking for scientific reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

HairyManling posted:

Which rivers? Asking for scientific reasons.

The Thames at a guess. If you're willing to go in, godspeed