Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://twitter.com/harddrivemag/status/1066158868949024768?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Oh man, tweeting in Spanish. She's gonna have so many ruptured blood vessels on her hands.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Tip posted:

I de-oranged, and de-sideburn-toupeed Trump last year, I think it's much more realistic than theirs.

I refuse to expand the thumbnail and choose to believe you gave him Klingon cranial ridges.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

So I could watch a 24/7 TV show of AOC just tweeting dunks on politicians.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I'm out of the loop on CHUD poo poo. How did Trump beat the multibillion dollar industry in the atrophied mind of Garrison this time?

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1065281430022832128

Is being disgusted at having to eat a humaniod-turkey that's being served by a donkey something that triggers the libs?

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Uhh.... Same? :aaaaa:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I love that it's almost good but Ben couldn't silence the brainworms telling him "work in racist dog whistles"

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

The implication is very specific. Like it almost really happened.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
just noticed "HOT HALAL!"

People are so terrified of normal, everyday, decent Muslim people still that they'are actually afraid of their freaking dietary choices.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Gotta admit I lolled at old white meat.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Wait, so you quit and get a severance? I need a better attorney.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Catastrophe posted:

just noticed "HOT HALAL!"

People are so terrified of normal, everyday, decent Muslim people still that they'are actually afraid of their freaking dietary choices.

I loving love when dipshits lose their minds over food being "halal" like they think some ancient mummy's curse was placed on it, when in reality almost all food is halal except alcohol and some meat.

Like in England there was a whole hubbub because one brand of those Cadbury egg things is made with real vanilla and therefore halal, and the other brand uses fake vanilla (which contains alcohol) and is not halal, and people were straight up pretending easter candy was a satanic plot by muslims because it used all natural ingredients instead of factory run-off and sludge.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

factory run-off and sludge.

Proper British candy.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Remember that time when a half-African American man was president and he saluted the troops while holding a coffee cup? Good thing we've got a president who SUPPORTS ARE TROOPS!!!

"GET ME A COKE, PLEASE!"

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

I loving love when dipshits lose their minds over food being "halal" like they think some ancient mummy's curse was placed on it, when in reality almost all food is halal except alcohol and some meat.

What about dhabihah?

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

My children saw vegetarians on TV and now they're tainted for life! We need to vote all Democrats out of office now!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is eating rear end only halal if the eatee doesn’t drink or eat pork, or does it not matter?

Shear the Sheep
Dec 31, 2008
Bitchell is really drunk tonight

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/1066183426850652162

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Oscar Wild posted:

The implication is very specific. Like it almost really happened.

I mean of the last sentence "In the book, he denies having had the scalp reduction surgery." i.e. not the rest of it

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Orange Jesus is kinda dumb.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

My dudes twitter av making me think hes got a 1k a day coke habit

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
and its not me saying this
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
im gonna let you in on this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
many people dont know that

Terminal autist posted:

My dudes twitter av making me think hes got a 1k a day coke habit

my bluetooth earbud is PART OF WHO I AM DAD

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

imagine wearing a Bluetooth headset in tyool 2018. imagine having it as your twitter profile pic because you are so proud of it lmao

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

People who just sit around all day wearing a Bluetooth headset when they're never on the phone are all, all tremendously hilarious douchebags because they think this $11 thing they found on Amazon is a mighty status symbol so they never take it off. Just insufferable.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Is it worse or better than the airpods yahoos that leave them in and talk loud at cashiers?

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.

Is it worse or better than the airpods yahoos that leave them in and talk loud at cashiers?

its the same

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.
i thought i remembered 'black dude with bluetooth earpiece' as being a thing at some point and when you GIS that phrase ZERO black dudes come up so i guess maybe it was less or more significant than i recall

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Goddamn

https://mobile.twitter.com/JadidiJD/status/1066142017766461440

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

fart store posted:

i thought i remembered 'black dude with bluetooth earpiece' as being a thing at some point and when you GIS that phrase ZERO black dudes come up so i guess maybe it was less or more significant than i recall

fart store
Jul 6, 2018

probably nobody knows
im the fattest man
maybe nobody even
people have told me
my gut
my ass
its huge
my whole body
and i have been told
did you know this
not many know this
some say
[inhale loudly]
im the hugest one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEu1dFLwf3E

Doom Sleigher
Dec 29, 2004

Pretty much the same poo poo I say after watching a couple Cosmos episodes.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/EmilyGorcenski/status/1065890509556600832

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Holy poo poo, Ms Cortez bringing out some classic bachata to diss Fox, holy poo poo

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Dr.Caligari posted:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/status/1065281430022832128

Is being disgusted at having to eat a humaniod-turkey that's being served by a donkey something that triggers the libs?

I wonder what Freud would say about Garrison consistently drawing literal ghouls like Trump, Jones, and Milo as ubermensch while objectively pretty women like ACO and Omar get drawn into grotesques.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I'm lollin pretty loving hard here

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

TontoCorazon posted:

Holy poo poo, Ms Cortez bringing out some classic bachata to diss Fox, holy poo poo

Is this a specific song? Can you link to a version?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Egbert Souse posted:

I wonder what Freud would say about Garrison consistently drawing literal ghouls like Trump, Jones, and Milo as ubermensch while objectively pretty women like ACO and Omar get drawn into grotesques.

And it's completely not that he's a bad artist. Look how perfectly pompous and bougie he made that donkey.

It's all entirely psychosexual. Attractive women terrify him to his core and any fat retard "strong man" is always an 8 foot tall god with amazing hair and washboard abs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Zwabu posted:

Is this a specific song? Can you link to a version?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRTY_ja4EoU
Part of the chorus
That song went so goddamn big in 2002, launched one of the biggest latin groups for the better part of the past 17 years.