Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Lizard Wizard posted:

hello byob i painted a rock

Rock'n rock, doc.

Lizwiz, what is your favorite reptile?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Rock'n rock, doc.

Lizwiz, what is your favorite reptile?

a handsome one :wink:

BoldFrankensteinMir

Lizard Wizard posted:

a handsome one :wink:

Oh you saucy saurceror.

I'm gonna guess... gharial? He has a heck of a smile.

Scaly Haylie

Oh you saucy saurceror.

I'm gonna guess... gharial? He has a heck of a smile.

jolly fellow! i prefer komodo dragons though

BoldFrankensteinMir

Lizard Wizard posted:

i prefer komodo dragons

Duly noted, much obliged.

alnilam

:siren: TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY FOR BYOB SECRET SATAN SIGNUPS :siren:

because it's byob we'll probably take latecomers but please sign up if you want to!

i'm going to sign up but i'm busy atm so i too will be procrastinating

ty manifisto

Jaded Burnout

More people should do it!!

BoldFrankensteinMir

What are people's thoughts about feeding dogs from the table?

alnilam

I prefer to give them scraps on the ground after everyone is done eating so as not to encourage bad habits. I never feed straight from the table though.

alnilam

Unless you mean a dog sitting at the table like in a chair with a napkin and fork and knife, and lifting a cover off of a steaming plate of fancily presented food, in which case I'm way into it

BoldFrankensteinMir

I would not want to eat with a dog holding utensils in their paws, once their face is in the plate gnawing sideways at the spaghetti while silverware rips the tablecloth and gouges the table in fits and starts it'd be horrifying.

Don't pose your dog with a rifle either, every year some guy gets shot that way.

alnilam

"posing"? :confused: im talkin bout some real refined dawgs

BoldFrankensteinMir

alnilam posted:

"posing"? :confused: im talkin bout some real refined dawgs

Like, uplifted dogs? Are we eating at David Brinn's restaurant?

alnilam

Like dogs, sitting at table, using fork

let me guess you've never seen a dog pay poker neither :rolleyes:

BoldFrankensteinMir

I do not like your party hat. Goodbye!

alnilam

Don't pose your dog with a rifle either, every year some guy gets shot that way.

Do people really do this

of course they do

alnilam

that's already dumb to begin with but... why would you have it loaded :psyduck:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alnilam posted:

that's already dumb to begin with but... why would you have it loaded :psyduck:

what's the point of having a gun if it's not always loaded?

alnilam

good point!! *dances away hootin and hollerin and shooting sixguns into the air*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My uncle posed his dog with a gun and the dog pulled the trigger on it. Thankfully it was not loaded because it might've spooked the dog.

My uncle is not an intelligent man.

alnilam

I seriously never knew this was a thing and i don't know what to say

I was at no point seriously suggesting anyone pose their dog with tools of any kind i was joking about everything in like a wow what if there were super intelligent cultured dogs way I'm sorry :(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also my family has outrednecked themselves this week and I'm going to be not going to any holiday ever ever ever again, thankfully. I'm glad I didn't go to this one. loving wow.

alnilam

if you get the urge to put a sharp or shooty object in your dog s arms, please pet the dog instead until the feeling passes. thank you

alnilam

alnilam posted:

today a dog came up to me and while i was asking the people if it was cool to pet him right as they said yes he walked away :negative:

especially considering this happened... still pretty shaken up from it.....

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

I seriously never knew this was a thing and i don't know what to say

I was at no point seriously suggesting anyone pose their dog with tools of any kind i was joking about everything in like a wow what if there were super intelligent cultured dogs way I'm sorry :(

Umm excuse me my dogs are extremely cultured and refined; I feed Frankie chicken with chopsticks and he wipes his face on a napkin and likes prog rock.

Oh uh, and Pete pooped on the deck today.

alnilam

most animals in my life like ambient/drone music or at least they like me lying down and petting them a bunch while it's on

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The chickens are really into me laying on the back deck and letting them settle in on me. It's cute as hell.

BoldFrankensteinMir

I was not busting your chops Al, just teasing. But yeah people pose their pets doing anthropomorphic poses, holding stuff, wearing clothes etc, and end up hurting the animal or even themselves. Paws aren't hands and ears aren't hair! Be kind, that's all. And I know Alnilam is kind.

Robot Made of Meat

I was not busting your chops Al, just teasing. But yeah people pose their pets doing anthropomorphic poses, holding stuff, wearing clothes etc, and end up hurting the animal or even themselves. Paws aren't hands and ears aren't hair! Be kind, that's all. And I know Alnilam is kind.

I once took a picture of my two samoyeds wearing Sid and Nancy T-shirts.

Samoyeds look really nice in T-shirts, but they only had to wear them for a few minutes.

And yeah, nothing sharp, shooty, or dangerous.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

TOOT BOOT

I wonder if its a bad idea to have my cat pose with a bazooka at glamour shots

BoldFrankensteinMir

Some animals like clothes, some even need clothes! I take no hard-line stance on it. But we've all seen the poor little dog who does not want to be in that Halloween costume. Poor poochies.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Ugh I just realized auto-correct made a fool of me in the last Phriday :doh:

I'm not saying where, maybe nobody will find out before I have access again and can fix it...

xcheopis

Ugh I just realized auto-correct made a fool of me in the last Phriday :doh:

I'm not saying where, maybe nobody will find out before I have access again and can fix it...

This is an excellent and cunning ploy to guarantee everyone devotes a lot of time to reading your Phridays.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Twenty Four

Can dogs look up?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We're going to see HamChild in the Frozen Wastelands, please send us and her good thoughts.

Please also send my dad good thoughts as he is hospitalized in Oklahoma and had a minor heart attack.

Robot Made of Meat

Sending good thoughts to the entire Hamfamily.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Sending good thoughts to the entire Hamfamily.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Twenty Four posted:

Can dogs look up?

Yes but they CANNOT look side to side. they are like batman in Batman: The Beginning.

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

sb hermit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperboy

:shepface:
I've never posted in this thread before, so I feel like I have to.
Thus, I must take the three necessary steps.

1. Welcome
2. Hello
3. Chat? :3: