Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

It's a shame that both female PMs are utter shite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
That is a major reason why I wish for feminism to succeed.

So I can say woman leaders who are trash are trash without people thinking I'm saying that cause they're women (i.e. rightist/liberals)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I get the feeling even dyed-in-the-wool Britons or Anglo-Saxons or whatever don't know what Britannia is

where is the Kingdom of Corn

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

has the sperm shortage been dealt with, will there be adequate sperm?

i;ve got it covered

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
No nut November came at a bad time for brexit

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

has the sperm shortage been dealt with, will there be adequate sperm?

i will smuggle my seed to the black market

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Mycroft Holmes posted:

this is the biggest insult to scotland since braveheart.

Once got shithoused with a Scottish girl in NYC who admitted to me that Braveheart was one of her favorite films. I never felt so bad for anyone in my entire life.

Quicksilver6
Mar 21, 2008

Hey is there a number we can call to have Piers Morgan thrown into a wastebin since we’re talking about removing garbage

I know we said we wanted a british guy to make CNN classy but you might have mentioned he had even less brains than the other presenters, Jesus Christ.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

so to “take back control” the brexiteers are arguing that we abandon all customs checks and throw ourselves prostrate before the EU and pray they don’t poison our olive oil?

cool

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/steve_hawkes/status/1066286145972199426

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Saith posted:

You should return all your relics to the countries you nicked them off.

You should give Gibraltar to Spain and the Falklands to Argentina.

You should send Michael Gove back to R'lyeh.

While you're at it you should give us back Lloegr. All of it.

Thanks in advance! xx

Reiterating my point about Welsh nationalists being adorable

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Whorelord posted:

Reiterating my point about Welsh nationalists being adorable

There's nothing adorable about this anti immigrant sentiment. Disgusting

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
N: https://twitter.com/FraserNelson/status/1066327510483378183

V: Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

ahh...

ahahahahahahahahaha

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
What the gently caress is Mister Blobby

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Gripweed posted:

What the gently caress is Mister Blobby

In the '90s there was a Saturday evening TV show called Noel's House Party and it was awful. Mr Blobby was a thing on there. It's a nightmare. He released a single and got Christmas number 1 when people still cared about it and it's terrible, you should listen to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNkgDJpcuwU

He was a monstrosity who just yelled BLOBBY a lot in some weird distorted voice and broke things. The very refined British sense of humour.

forkboy84 has issued a correction as of 15:52 on Nov 24, 2018

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
When I was in primary our homeroom got painted pink and one of our teacher's jocular teacher pals stuck a bunch of yellow spots on the wall lol

Vlex
Aug 4, 2006
I'd rather be a climbing ape than a big titty angel.

jBrereton posted:

When I was in primary our homeroom got painted pink and one of our teacher's jocular teacher pals stuck a bunch of yellow spots on the wall lol

forkboy84 posted:

The very refined British sense of humour.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Not really the thread for it but what is no nut November? Is it a channer thing since the alt right seem obsessed with their essence being stolen?

I've only seen it referring to wanking which makes me think yes. LMAO @ the idea of willingly not loving for a month.

Firos
Apr 30, 2007

Staying abreast of the latest developments in jam communism

Hentai Jihadist posted:

Not really the thread for it but what is no nut November? Is it a channer thing since the alt right seem obsessed with their essence being stolen?

I've only seen it referring to wanking which makes me think yes. LMAO @ the idea of willingly not loving for a month.

tainting our precious bodily fluids

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

From what I can tell its some kind of ironic but not ironic "joke" that some redditors and 4channers have adopted. The r/relationship thread has had a couple of posts from girls complaining their partner is refusing to gently caress in November.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
I feel like abstaining from sex for a month is something your average channer isn't going to have much issue with

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Hentai Jihadist posted:

It also overlaps with the fitness moron community, who think that not cumming will give them energy and drive for working out

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

tarbrush posted:

N: https://twitter.com/FraserNelson/status/1066327510483378183

V: Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

ahh...

ahahahahahahahahaha

what would Irish :thunk: look like?

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

good to see we're setting up the Stab-In-The-Back myths nice and early

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
"Our revenge will be the thunk emojis of our children" - Bobby Sands

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded

Gum posted:

I feel like abstaining from sex for a month is something your average channer isn't going to have much issue with

It's no nutting at all, which includes not sneaking one out over your favourite waifu.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Hentai Jihadist posted:

It's a way for basement-dwelling chan addicts to pretend they're ascetic warrior-monks making some great sacrifice in the name of self-mastery while they continue to gorge themselves on every other indulgence modern society and capitalism have to offer.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

skaboomizzy posted:

It's a way for basement-dwelling chan addicts to pretend they're ascetic warrior-monks making some great sacrifice in the name of self-mastery while they continue to gorge themselves on every other indulgence modern society and capitalism have to offer.

Me, I prefer gorging myself on all elements of late capitalism including masturbation. Self-denial is a mugs game when I'm going to be forcibly denied food come Brexit.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

hobbesmaster posted:

what would Irish :thunk: look like?
:thunk::arghfist:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
perfidiously stabbed in the back by a sharpened potato!

Itzena
Aug 2, 2006

Nothing will improve the way things currently are.
Slime TrainerS

Victory Position posted:

I get the feeling even dyed-in-the-wool Britons or Anglo-Saxons or whatever don't know what Britannia is

where is the Kingdom of Corn

Most "Anglo-Saxons" are actually still Brythonic Celts, genetically.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

skaboomizzy posted:

Also while they continue to nut

dimebag dinkman
Feb 20, 2003

warning: if you enter Grenfell Island while holding the wrong documents it gets you an automatic 6 stars, and that's when the serjeant-at-arms comes out

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Ireland should demand England to recognize the 1845-1849 famine as a genocide and to formally apologize for it.

then if the torries actually do that have a list of events to apologize for during the troubles

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
I'm glad that our current government is changing the old epithet of prefide albion to albion mort cérébrale.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

hobbesmaster posted:

Ireland should demand England to recognize the 1845-1849 famine as a genocide and to formally apologize for it.

then if the torries actually do that have a list of events to apologize for during the troubles

Technically speaking the Tories didn't want to wipe out the Irish so it's just a Crime Against Humanity

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

MikeCrotch posted:

Technically speaking the Tories didn't want to wipe out the Irish so it's just a Crime Against Humanity

a letter to the Times, 1846 posted:

"The idea of being a labourer, and engaging in general employment, is revolting to him. The word 'improvement' is not in his vocabulary. I verily believe that if the potato famine in Ireland were to continue five years longer, it would prove a greater blessing to the country than any that has ever been devised."

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

hobbesmaster posted:

England ... apologize

torries ... apologize

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

https://i.imgur.com/834BHGS.mp4