Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

soggybagel posted:

Just buy Heinz. It’s better than everything

It's just ketchup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
gently caress ketchup, I'm all aboard the mustard train these days. It's the superior fry dip.

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Popete posted:

gently caress ketchup, I'm all aboard the mustard train these days. It's the superior fry dip.

A drizzle of ketchup and a drizzle of mustard

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"Hentai is fine." — Nick Wiger

Greggy
Apr 14, 2007

Hands raw with high fives.
i'm looking forward to jack allison being on tomorrow!

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Greggy posted:

i'm looking forward to jack allison being on tomorrow!

People like jack allison?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

jack is a bad influence on mitch

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Grapplejack posted:

People like jack allison?

ive never listened to any of his shows but hes funny on doughboys and has correct takes

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
jack also loves posting, which you have to respect

Crindee
Nov 16, 2005

LOOK LIKE EMERIL
Mitch liking that it gets dark at 3:30 and voting for Daylight Saving is the most Mitch thing I've ever heard

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Once again, Mitch is asked to elaborate on why he thinks Pizzeria Regina is so great and once again, all he can come up with is "good sauce, brick oven". Way to go, Mitch.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

FitFortDanga posted:

Once again, Mitch is asked to elaborate on why he thinks Pizzeria Regina is so great and once again, all he can come up with is "good sauce, brick oven". Way to go, Mitch.

it’s guhd

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

They should really do a month of Quincey Doughboys eps. Just lock Wiger up in Mitch’s turf for a whole month and watch him go insane while Mitch achieves his true form.

Then a month where the boys review poo poo in Long Beach for a month and Mitch is forced to commute 50 minutes each way and force him to find street parking. I guarantee he will be in tears.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Crindee posted:

Mitch liking that it gets dark at 3:30 and voting for Daylight Saving is the most Mitch thing I've ever heard

I've never heard anyone be pro daylight savings in my life, especially anyone from the north where it gets dark at 4:00 PM and we live in a cold hell world just so the few remaining Amish farmers can be accommodated.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

mitch likes to impress jack by having incendiary opinions, he just lands on daylight savings time and supreme leader snoke's power level

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Jack is far too online but is an otherwise good boy

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

xbilkis posted:

Jack is far too online but is an otherwise good boy

Aren't we all?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

cams posted:

mitch likes to impress jack by having incendiary opinions, he just lands on daylight savings time and supreme leader snoke's power level

he's got one of the all time great podcast laughs, right up there with PFT and stav from cum town

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

cams posted:

mitch likes to impress jack by having incendiary opinions

...and by aligning himself with Jack on pretty much everything, especially choice of tortilla.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
The degree to which people think Mitch is blindly following around Jack or Bug Mane is pretty absurd. Most of his dumb opinions were forged much earlier

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Daylight Savings Time is the only thing I've ever agreed with Mitch on.

I want it pitch black 24/7, baby.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box
If anyone wants some more drunk Wiger, he did another Thanksgiving Eve Power Hour on High and Mighty. No revelations quite as big as last year, but still some good stories.

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
Well besides the apple thing.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Just me or was Paul Rust trying way too hard to launch a bit out of every single remark in this episode?

isnt that right
Dec 8, 2009

its just you

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Just me or was Paul Rust trying way too hard to launch a bit out of every single remark in this episode?

Shut your mouth, Paul Rust is a saint!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

That's kind of Paul Rusts whole shtick.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
All-time great episode imo.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Yeah what a jerk that comedian is by being extremely funny

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
As soon as I heard the Hollyweird bit I was like "I need to check the thread to see how many goons thought that was real"

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

New Nono, you can’t post

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

GraPar posted:

All-time great episode imo.

Yeah my favorite in at least a year.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Driving an hour and a half to transport an ice cream based treat. Shocker that it got worse.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Whose balls are mentioned in the Don't Stop Or We'll Die song Once in a While? I forgot.

Edit: Oh, it's "Richard Donner's balls"! Thank you and good night.

Gargamel Gibson fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Dec 4, 2018

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

sorry, dudes, this guy is correct. the template (example)

MITCH: so in the legend of zelda
RUST: you mean legend of smellda
(RUST breaks into fifteen seconds of self-satisfied giggling that sounds like GUH-HYEW-HYEW-HYEW)
WIGER: ah, that's good
RUST'S TOADIE: what if ganon farted
MITCH: ha ha, uh, maybe if (words obscured by RUST and RUST'S TOADIE giggling for another fifteen seconds)
MITCH: yeah, that ganon, he's a farter all right
RUST: gaaaaaaanon faaaaaarter
MITCH and WIGER (courtesy laughs)
WIGER: so I had the flamethrower burger

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

i noticed this as well. another thing i've noticed about the show is that mitch mentions his friends from boston a lot

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Nick Wiger also seems to be some sort of So Cal surfer dude???

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Pastry of the Year posted:

sorry, dudes, this guy is correct. the template (example)

MITCH: so in the legend of zelda
RUST: you mean legend of smellda
(RUST breaks into fifteen seconds of self-satisfied giggling that sounds like GUH-HYEW-HYEW-HYEW)
WIGER: ah, that's good
RUST'S TOADIE: what if ganon farted
MITCH: ha ha, uh, maybe if (words obscured by RUST and RUST'S TOADIE giggling for another fifteen seconds)
MITCH: yeah, that ganon, he's a farter all right
RUST: gaaaaaaanon faaaaaarter
MITCH and WIGER (courtesy laughs)
WIGER: so I had the flamethrower burger
Mods?

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Alright I didn't have any strong memories of his last appearance and this is the only podcast from the LA UCB/standup scene that I've listened to for a while so I didn't remember that this was just his thing. I apologize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Spoeank posted:

Nick Wiger also seems to be some sort of So Cal surfer dude???

I got the feeling that he considers himself to be a bit of heat-seeker.