Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

I just turned the game on with 1:30 left in the 1st quarter and it is Bills 14 Jags 0 lmao

I feel bad for the jags at this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Never feel bad for the jags

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

sexpig by night posted:

I feel bad for the jags at this point
:shrug: its a wasted season due to injury, inflexible coaching, and bad decisions at QB. Next year they have to blow up that DL because of the massive cap hits from Jackson, Campbell, Dareus, and the need to pay Ngakoue (if they still want to pay him, he fell off of a cliff this season, but it may be because the Offense has been such poo poo that the D hasnt been able to do what they did last year).

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Metapod posted:

Never feel bad for the jags, titans, or texans

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If none of the ones coming out look real good, might as well build the line.

Who am I kidding, we'll do the dumbest thing, as usual. :smithicide:

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Randaconda posted:

If none of the ones coming out look real good, might as well build the line.

Who am I kidding, we'll do the dumbest thing, as usual. :smithicide:
I'm still pissed about the Bryan pick when Hernandez and Jackson were still available. You can help a defense out by being able to run better OR get a QB you sit behind Bort while you wait to see if he can repeat his success, but noooo lets get depth for what was considered a top 3 DL in the league instead!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

In other news, the Jaguars D is letting Josh Allen look like an all-pro and is only being saved by the Bills' OL getting stupid penalties.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

The only guy I like is Haskins. I think he can be a good QB in the NFL..."fortunately" the Jaguars may be able to nab him with a top 5 pick.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There were good veteran free agent QBs available during the offseason, too.

:negative:

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe
Fournette. Lol.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
1st and goal from the 1 and you fail to score points.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Mega64 posted:

1st and goal from the 1 and you fail to score points.

And get your best offensive player ejected.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Please kill me.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

gently caress the jags

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

:(

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
So this is hell

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

purkey posted:

gently caress the jags

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://i.imgur.com/rCDbQBg.gifv

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

gently caress the Titans much more

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

is she still first lady of new york

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Holy loving poo poo Jags

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Intruder posted:

Holy loving poo poo Jags

The Jags are well past the point of losing to any team being a shock

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/danfetes/status/1066777036180652032

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Pardon my ignorance, but what or who is Duval?

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Duval County, which I think is entirely Jacksonville which makes the city massive geographically.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah, Jacksonville incorporated the entirety of Duval county decades ago, making it the largest city by area in the lower 48. (Juneau is larger, I believe.)

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Jags are 3-0 versus teams with New in their Names

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe
Welcome to the Andrew Luck Appreciation Station.

The Colts made every effort to lose that game. Luckily, Miami decided they wanted abhorrent QB play this year, and didn't let Tannehill have an attempt to close the game out. They went super conservative, and it cost them. They didn't capitalize on all of those Colts mistakes. A win is a win, especially ones you probably didn't play well enough to win.

Nis
Feb 21, 2011

:allears:
a win's a win :getin:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

"A win's a win" say fans who were only recently eager to qualify the Texans beating the Colts in Indy :colbert:

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
It was an ugly win but I'll take it. God I was frustrated in the 2nd and 3rd quarters. Luck's escape and lob to Rogers was a miracle.

I'm just glad Luck is playing like his old self again. He really is a top 5 QB when healthy. His two picks were some downright great defense and a little bit of an underthrow. It's maddening though to watch. I don't know if he'll keep throwing 3 TDs for the next two games but he's doing something magical right now. He has to be CPotY.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Really hard for me to see Tennessee's road to the playoffs at this point, since it'd require catching up with the Colts, Ravens, and Chargers. Chargers is out of the question, Colts is a real possibility since I'm still not convinced by them (and lol, fire Gase) but that head-to-head disadvantage to the Ravens is just going to haunt this team going out. Wasting a year with wins against New England and Philadelphia and backsliding from an era of Mike Mularkey feels real bad, and it doesn't help that Mariota is dead every other week with our backup being consistently poo poo. Just feels bad. Not Jacksonville bad, but pretty bad nonetheless, and they haven't even played this week.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Intruder posted:

"A win's a win" say fans who were only recently eager to qualify the Texans beating the Colts in Indy :colbert:

Obviously the Colts are the best team in the division for weeks 8 through 11 if you only count the number of sacks given up and nothing else and I don’t understand even how you would disagree with me.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean they kind of are the best team in the division.

Doesn’t mean they are gonna like win it tho.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Colts greatest ever team ever.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Colostomy Bag posted:

:yeah:

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

This guy gets it

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Really hard for me to see Tennessee's road to the playoffs at this point, since it'd require catching up with the Colts, Ravens, and Chargers. Chargers is out of the question, Colts is a real possibility since I'm still not convinced by them (and lol, fire Gase) but that head-to-head disadvantage to the Ravens is just going to haunt this team going out. Wasting a year with wins against New England and Philadelphia and backsliding from an era of Mike Mularkey feels real bad, and it doesn't help that Mariota is dead every other week with our backup being consistently poo poo. Just feels bad. Not Jacksonville bad, but pretty bad nonetheless, and they haven't even played this week.

They could win out op

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The Colts almost lost to the team the Texans shithoused if we're talking about style points

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Fun Shoe

Intruder posted:

The Colts almost lost to the team the Texans shithoused if we're talking about style points

The Texans LOST to a team the Colts shithoused, as well as barely beating two teams the Colts handled (Bills, Washington).