Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/LunaticPreserve/status/1067481586369626113

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
Totally unrelated to law stuff, but I've managed to get to single digit body fat percentage (to he confirmed next week via DEXA scan) in my quest to be the most ripped NYC biglaw partner, an incredibly low bar obviously.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Let's see some pics of those abs

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
Deleted the pic post to spare you all.

Yuns fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Nov 28, 2018

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Basta

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Selachian posted:

I Still Don't Understand How Legal Ethics Works

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Yuns posted:

Totally unrelated to law stuff, but I've managed to get to single digit body fat percentage (to he confirmed next week via DEXA scan) in my quest to be the most ripped NYC biglaw partner, an incredibly low bar obviously.

Insert mildly creepy pickup line here.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Yuns posted:

The fact that you're too busy to eat isn't worth bragging about.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

nm posted:

The fact that you're too busy to eat isn't worth bragging about.

I’ll take Wile E. Coyote’s lamest comebacks for $500, Alex.

SlyFrog
May 16, 2007

What? One name? Who are you, Seal?

Yuns posted:

Sorry, but Mookie will forever be Bateman in our hearts.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

Yuns posted:

Deleted the pic post to spare you all.

Cowaaaaaaaard

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

You know what, I'm actually good I don't need to see all that.

I don't think we need any more of this nonsense

ActusRhesus posted:

Insert mildly creepy pickup line here.

I mean that's totally inappropriate.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Like a restriction by statute? In colorado police can and do investigate individuals they suspect of driving under the influence of marijuana.

Not a literal question. My point is there would seem to be all kinds of ways to expand a stop when they smell pot, same as with alcohol. Maybe some cases get tossed if they go immediately from “smell pot” to “full automobile search” but that’s not the whole game.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I built a writing desk out of plywood.

yronic heroism
Oct 31, 2008

Yuns posted:

This is the most biglaw partner post ever actually.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
I worked out the other day for the first time since April

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Looks like the Supreme Court is going to apply the "excessive fines" clause to the states and drastically limit civil forfeiture.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Nice piece of fish posted:

I mean that's totally inappropriate.
agreed

the only loving we should be talking about ITT is man on elf, or elf on elf, or -- god forbid -- qunari on elf

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Embrace the Qun.

Also thank gently caress I finally got substitution papers back from this client. Free from this insane case and I don't have file the goddamn motion to be relieved.

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."
Serious question.

The iron bull. Top or Bottom?

Soothing Vapors posted:

agreed

the only loving we should be talking about ITT is man on elf, or elf on elf, or -- god forbid -- qunari on elf

Awwww. Look. We’ll always have the Hinterlabds. You longer than most.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Soothing Vapors posted:

agreed

Something something sandwich?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

ActusRhesus posted:

Serious question.

I can answer this definitively thanks to an extremely detailed series of dreams I had: versatile (passive top/power bottom)

for more info, please PM me for a link to my tumblr

Alexeythegreat posted:

Something something sandwich?

this is a Christian server and we will not discuss the forbidden excess that is man on elf on qunari

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
How is avenatti real

Daniels released a statement implying he stole all the money from the first fundraiser he ran for her, filed defamation suit under her name against Trump against her wishes, and has done another fundraiser for her without telling her

Phenomenal

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:
I played quite a bit of wow in my early teens (WOTLK) and I never went to the hinterlands. Maybe for like one or two quests.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

mastershakeman posted:

How is avenatti real

Daniels released a statement implying he stole all the money from the first fundraiser he ran for her, filed defamation suit under her name against Trump against her wishes, and has done another fundraiser for her without telling her

Phenomenal

he's glorious

Hoshi posted:

I played quite a bit of wow in my early teens (WOTLK) and I never went to the hinterlands. Maybe for like one or two quests.

I know you're trolling and I'm sitll so unbelievably triggered it hurts

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!
LOL the Proud Boy bitch babies and their mouthbreathing shitbag lawyer fell victim to the pdf redaction gently caress up

https://twitter.com/AsherLangton/status/1067605372234551297

https://www.scribd.com/document/394310661/Proud-Boys-Redacted-Bylaws-Adopted-11-25-2018

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.
How do you even accomplish that gently caress up?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Look Sir Droids posted:

They're using the highlighter tool in adobe or word to black out sections instead of using something that will actually redact them.

Look Sir Droids
Jan 27, 2015

The tracks go off in this direction.
Jesus Christ.

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.

Look Sir Droids posted:

too cheap to pay $14/month for acrobat pro

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Truly the master race.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
Too lazy to even paste in block characters or some poo poo? For shame.

ActusRhesus posted:

Serious question.

Top, unless you like fisting.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Soothing Vapors posted:

he's glorious

I know you're trolling and I'm sitll so unbelievably triggered it hurts

I'd love to take credit but everything in that post is true

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets

Mr. Nice! posted:

They're using the highlighter tool in adobe or word to black out sections instead of using something that will actually redact them.

Or just printing it out and doing it the old school way.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Hahaha, the California bar passage rate fell another 9% this year.

This is despite the state's test-takers having an average MBE score some 9 points above the national average.

Eminent Domain
Sep 23, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

This is despite the state's test-takers having an average MBE score some 9 points above the national average.

Yep. Last time around 20 of the law schools petitioned the supreme court to intervene, wonder if they'll do it again.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Vox Nihili posted:

Good. We have way too many goddamn lovely lawyers.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Eminent Domain posted:

Yep. Last time around 20 of the law schools petitioned the supreme court to intervene, wonder if they'll do it again.

theyll lower the cut eventually, probably for next year

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp

nm posted:

Good. We have way too many goddamn lovely lawyers.

How many of them work in the lovely, ash opposhed to out in the shuburbs or shmall townsh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

Nah. Best thing about avenatti are his firm website slogans in light of his pending DV allegations.

“Don’t tell me what cases you’ve won. Tell me who you’ve beaten”

“If you cant take a punch, you don’t belong in the ring.”

I am not making this up.