Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Capt.Whorebags posted:

Ice-T voice "kids are callin' it Java Rodeo"

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

This person is wrong because a taco is already a sandwich

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Paladinus posted:

The story didn't happen. :ssh:

It probably did. Turns out a lot of Italian-americans on the US east coast aren't actually descended from Italians

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Samuringa posted:

Read it backwards and it was a wholesome meme

Then it's not Russian

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

I feel personally attacked.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What the gently caress is box beer?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Milo and POTUS posted:

What the gently caress is box beer?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a55998/vagina-beer-is-real-like-beer-made-from-vagina-bacteria/

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Brewmaster posted:

I feel personally attacked.

Move all the dots to the top right and it fits me pretty well.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If you're drinking vodka from a plastic jug, I've always assumed your life isn't going so great atm

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you drink vodka at all, chances are you are either finnish, russian or human garbage

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Vodka is good, you baby palate nerds.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Paladinus posted:

The story didn't happen. :ssh:

It's more real than reality

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
My favorite drink isn't even on that chart. I must have transcended to such levels of misanthropy and self-loathing that they can't be measured by any instruments that currently exist.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

ToxicSlurpee posted:

My favorite drink isn't even on that chart. I must have transcended to such levels of misanthropy and self-loathing that they can't be measured by any instruments that currently exist.

Excellent username/post combo

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
Where does "a bottle of water you found in your bag that you don't even remember bringing with you but is now your only option in this heat" fall

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Literally the spirit made to taste like nothing so people who hate alcohol can mix it with sugar but yeah everyone else is "baby palates"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
What kind of baby palate nerd mixes vodka?

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The actual question is why bourbon isn't on there

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/JeffJoseph96/status/1067568193823272961

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Randaconda posted:

Because whiskey is already there

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Randaconda posted:

It is. Known by it's other name

Rubbing alcohol

Now, why isn't the real superior spirit Rye on that?

Oh yeah, cause Canadians don't hate themselves or others. :canada:

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Bourbon is on -x,-y axis, love for self and others

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Checks out way better than it should.

Zzulu posted:

If you drink vodka at all, chances are you are either finnish, russian or human garbage
It's the cheapest drunk here, so yeah Nr3.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Everything in the whiskey family except flavored poo poo (Fireball) and Laphroaig are -x,-y self-care.

Laphroaig is off the charts on self loathing.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
...Does a Sailor count, for this exercise, as a pirate?

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Everything in the whiskey family except flavored poo poo (Fireball) and Laphroaig are -x,-y self-care.

:hmmyes:

I have a bottle of Laphroaig that hasn't been touched since the first tasting.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Alcohol dickwaving is the worst meme

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

:allears:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Johnny Aztec posted:

...Does a Sailor count, for this exercise, as a pirate?

All pirates are sailors but not all sailors are pirates

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
only 90s kids will remember this

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

:cheerdoge: This is the truth.

At this point, I'm drinking almost exclusively (good) vodka, with the exception of the occasional craft beer.

Megillah Gorilla posted:

We get these ugly fuckers everywhere:

They're about 3cm long, not including the ovipositor. They look like tiny demons but are surprisingly chill for wasps. Well, I suppose unless you happen to look like a caterpillar.

I think this is a wasp in the ichneumonidae family, and can't thing you. The ovipositor is just for laying eggs. A lot of wasps are actually very chill and won't be aggressive toward humans. Solitary wasps should be fine.

Pretty much the only types of wasps (or other hymenopterans) that could be a threat to a person are the ones in the Aculeata sub-clade, which have the ovipositor modified into a stinger. This includes Vespid wasps—the Hornets, Yellowjackets, and Paper wasps which with most people are familiar—as well as bees and ants. Importantly, this is basically all of the social hymenopterans that live in hives or nests as a colony together and they will be aggressive to defend their colony. Solitary wasps thus won't get aggressive.

:eng101:

honda whisperer
Mar 29, 2009

What kind of baby palate nerd mixes vodka?

You are the baby palate.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtXuBN1Hvc

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
It is Wednesday, my dudes.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
[quote="Randaconda" post=""490226455”"]

[/quote]

I literally did this this aThanksgiving by having a genetic test and finding out I’m Irish and unidentified Scandinavian and not Scottish and German, which means she at least partially those things as well.The Scando thing didnt piss my mom off as much as being Irish. “My father was FROM Scotland” and “anything but the loving Irish!” Were two highlights. When I jokingly offered that maybe I got switched at the hospital, she said “ WELL maybe you were!”

drat bitch, if you want to play it that way then pass the gravy boat first.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Well I mean it goes to show that attempting to use a genetic test to confirm some sort of cultural background is dumb as hell, ethnicity and genetics are two different things, and one of them is a cultural invention. It's like gender and sex.

McSpergin
Sep 10, 2013

mysterious frankie posted:

I literally did this this aThanksgiving by having a genetic test and finding out I’m Irish and unidentified Scandinavian and not Scottish and German, which means she at least partially those things as well.The Scando thing didnt piss my mom off as much as being Irish. “My father was FROM Scotland” and “anything but the loving Irish!” Were two highlights. When I jokingly offered that maybe I got switched at the hospital, she said “ WELL maybe you were!”

drat bitch, if you want to play it that way then pass the gravy boat first.

My girlfriend got me one for an early xmas present so it'll be interesting because my dad did it as well so now we'll get mum's side as well. Dad has traced our history right back to the second fleet to Australia which is p rad

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

PittTheElder posted:

Well I mean it goes to show that attempting to use a genetic test to confirm some sort of cultural background is dumb as hell, ethnicity and genetics are two different things, and one of them is a cultural invention. It's like gender and sex.

I’ll admit half the reason I got the kit was simple curiosity, half was to throw scientific proof that there is no Native American in the family in my moms face. What I got was so much better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

PittTheElder posted:

Except ethnicity is not really that helpful as an invention, while until people invented sex, making babies used to be a right nightmare.