Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

the kiwis egg is like two thirds the size of a kiwi which is another cool, bonkers egg fact for the yob this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
okay seriously i KNOW that fruit don't come from eggs, they come from the supermarked

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

okay seriously i KNOW that fruit don't come from eggs, they come from the supermarked

Uh but kiwis are stored in the balls

That's why they're shaped like balls

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Most complex animals come from eggs, it's just a lot of them gestate internally.

I've never gestated in my whole life Mr hairy palms

Papa Was A Video Toaster

ovovivipapyrus: gives birth to live scrolls

BoldFrankensteinMir

This is fun and all but there are seriously adults who don't understand how reproduction works, and it has a bunch of terrifying consequences we're not allowed to talk about in here.

Kinda like the "posing dogs with tools" thing, it's funny until your realize there are some stupid people in the world.

Edit- then it's really funny, if you're in to gallows humor

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm really really aware of where babies come from but I'm still confused about the CHIKAN and how it EGG and where come from the EGG

BoldFrankensteinMir

hamjobs posted:

I'm really really aware of where babies come from but I'm still confused about the CHIKAN and how it EGG and where come from the EGG

Okay, I think I get it now.

CHIKAN haz EGG @ boith. RUSETUR maks eg biggr w/ teh seXXX...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rooster does not do a EGG

BoldFrankensteinMir

RUSETUR does noeg, does CHIKAN. CHIKAN hava egg re- gards lest. But sum egg hava RUSE TUR cum makka CHIKAN

Bluedeanie

avian biology from jar jar binks

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
dude, im pretty sure you get eggs from the supermarked as well

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FluffieDuckie

I'm so bad at chess, my go-to move is "black king to pieces box"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
My chess moves are usually more ? than !

BoldFrankensteinMir

Barking Gecko posted:

Clearly we must play in a thread, if such a thing is possible.

BYOB worst-at-chess-tourneeeeey!!

The rules shall be-

1- single-elimination tournament bracket, losers advance.

2- Players can not concede or offer draws, but they may claim victory at any time. Abandoning a game counts as claiming victory.

3- If play exeeds the time limit the player with the highest piece value wins (and thus does not advance).

BoldFrankensteinMir fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Nov 28, 2018

alnilam

Barking Gecko posted:

same

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

i think the quality of my chess skills is demonstrated by the fact that mr duck has to find real opponents in children on the internet

BoldFrankensteinMir

FD did you ever end up checking out Sarah & Duck? Whenever you mention Mr. Duck I can't help but picture you as the main characters.

FluffieDuckie

FD did you ever end up checking out Sarah & Duck? Whenever you mention Mr. Duck I can't help but picture you as the main characters.

it's fricken adorable

BoldFrankensteinMir

Alnilam is the Librarian, Hamjobs is YarnLady, Putty and his friend are the ribbon twins, it all works out quite neatly.

I'm Rainbow 'cause I have a rad 'stache

Jaded Burnout

hey pals there is various DEBATE and MISINFORMATION about ketosis on the internet and nobody seems to agree, so I am going to do a wee experiment and try not eating for a while to see what happens. Don't worry I will be careful, but I will report back!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I will continue to eat as your control-group. Hooray science!

Jaded Burnout

I will continue to eat as your control-group. Hooray science!

woo! have a croissant for me!

Jaded Burnout

if my cat looked like this I would definitely recycle it into pellets

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Jaded Burnout posted:

if my cat looked like this I would definitely recycle it into pellets

I would like to thank you for introducing me to the concept of cat litter that isn't just expensive sand that gets in my eyes and lungs whenever I change it.

----------------

Jaded Burnout

drilldo squirt posted:

I would like to thank you for introducing me to the concept of cat litter that isn't just expensive sand that gets in my eyes and lungs whenever I change it.

You’re welcome, I use it for my rats because for some reason it’s cheaper than the exact same bag but with a ferret on it

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

I'm so bad at chess, my go-to move is "black king to pieces box"
That's a pro strategy when you're playing white.

BoldFrankensteinMir

roomforthetuna posted:

That's a pro strategy when you're playing white.

What's a stargetty?

Robot Made of Meat

What's a stargetty?

It's like Estelle Getty, star of that one show about horny old women.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What's a stargetty?

sometimes it has a clam on it and sometimes it's red sauce but either way it's really hard to eat so I like pene pasta

BoldFrankensteinMir

Robot Made of Meat posted:

It's like Estelle Getty, star of that one show about horny old women.

Oh! Okay. Then my new favorite chess move is "the golden girls": both queens voluntarily exit to dish over cheesecake.

Manifisto

my favorite chess move is the one where you tell your opponent their shoes are untied, and as they're looking down you swap around the pieces, and when they look up again you smugly say "checkmate" and there's nothign they can do because its true

foolproof

ty nesamdoom!

Bluedeanie

Made schnitzel today. it was good.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
A good trick if you don't have children and your opponent does is to let them win in two moves, then when they say "fools mate" you reply "they sure do".

BoldFrankensteinMir

Bluedeanie posted:

Made schnitzel today. it was good.

Rada rada!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

roomforthetuna posted:

A good trick if you don't have children and your opponent does is to let them win in two moves, then when they say "fools mate" you reply "they sure do".

this is exactly how I play chess with my dad

BoldFrankensteinMir

Is there enough steam in chess jokes for a whole thread?

I'm leaning no right now.

Manifisto

Is there enough steam in chess jokes for a whole thread?

I'm leaning no right now.

if you are ever hesitating about whether to make the thread in byob, the answer is always to make the thread

there is literally no downside

absolute worst case it will slide into oblivion and no one will care one way or the other

the exception is ridiculous threads like one devoted to dick sucking trolley robots, nobody would ever post in a thread like that

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

if you are ever hesitating about whether to make the thread in byob, the answer is always to make the thread

there is literally no downside

absolute worst case it will slide into oblivion and no one will care one way or the other

the exception is ridiculous threads like one devoted to dick sucking trolley robots, nobody would ever post in a thread like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoldFrankensteinMir

I'm phone posting right now though, and laptop is on loan. I'm not un-airgapping my work tower for a "meh" idea like "chess jokes", sorry.