Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

There's the Roy I know and love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3WGBQKccF8

Redeemers Hell Mode is here, whatever that means

quote:

Redeemers: Welcome to Hell Event
Start Date End Date
October 10th (After Maintenance) October 23rd (Before Maintenance)

Heroes of Vindictus, we hear that some of you find the Redeemers battles not challenging enough. Well, let’s see if you still think the same after taking part in the Redeemers Hell mode. From today on, there will be two Hell modes added to the Redeemers battles: [Hell] Dark Side of the Moon and [Hell] Sea of Reflection.

You can access the Hell mode by completing 5 regular Redeemers battles. And IF and only IF you do end up accomplishing the impossible, then you will be rewarded with an exclusive title: Fire-touched.
If you are up for the death-ridden journey, step into the burning battles. And see you in Hell.

Please Note:

You can access the Redeemers Hell mode by completing 5 regular Redeemers battles.
Redeemers Hell mode can only be completed once a week.
All rewards will be given out during the October 23rd maintenance.
Redeemers Hell mode will be categorized as separate battles.

Maybe it's because I am old and no longer in the fullness of my power but I don't see anything in there about what's actually different about Hell Mode, gameplay-wise. Do you die to a single hit 100% of the time? Can you not be revived? Does Balor now look like Mike Pence, forcing you to think about what Cichol-forsaken things he does with that horse when no one else is around?

quote:

The Abyssal Arena Event
Start Date
October 10th (After Maintenance)
End Date
October 30th (Before Maintenance)

As most of you may be aware, the Abyssal Arena is no place to play it safe. And for those of you that aren’t aware of the Abyssal Arena, here’s a link for your reference: Abyssal Arena

As difficult the Abyssal Arena is, it sure is a rewarding feeling to break free from each floor to drop down to the next round. And to boost your Abyssal Arena enjoyment, we are increasing the drop rate of obtaining the Abyssal Shard Grade 1 and including the Premium Enhancement Rune drop in addition to this boost! So jump right in and enjoy the boost!

The Royal Army Raid Event
Start Date
October 10th (After Maintenance)
End Date
October 30th (Before Maintenance)

There has been an upgrade to the Royal Army Raid completion rewards during the event period! Find out the details of the event below:

Your attack and defense stats will be buffed during the event period.
The drop rate of Mysterious Glass Bottle (Lv. 80) will be increased during the event period.
There will be additional possibility of Airtight Enhancement Rune drop during the event period.
These are two different events but they can be summarized in the same way: Game mode with potentially great rewards will --- for a while --- give out those great rewards at a higher rate than is usual. Completing a Royal Army raid will also give you a coupon and you can turn in a bunch to get some of those great rewards, too.

Jesus Saves (the Tiny Gremlins)

quote:

A monster appeared a while ago and started forcing the Gremlins to grow. And it seems like he is trying to use them to somehow build a Fomorian army. Save the Gremlins trapped in the twisted dimensional maze within the given time and you might even be able to find and defeat the monster who forced the Tiny Gremlins to grow.

Save the Tiny Gremlins by participating in the Gremlin’s Bizarre Journey Battle from Perilous Ruins or using Quick Battle! (Please note that you must be level 60 or above to access the event dungeon).

During the event period, you will receive one special Entry Pass every day. And you can also purchase an special Entry Pass from the Strange Traveler for 100,000 Gold, allowing you to get maximum of two special Entry Passes per day. The special Entry Pass will give you access to the Gremlin’s Bizarre Journey.

After you help out saving Tiny Gremlins, Gremlin will reward you with the Gremlin’s Appreciation Box for your help. But wait, the Gremlin is feeling extremely generous and will reward you with more Gremlin’s Appreciation Boxes if you complete the dungeon faster. The Gremlin’s generosity doesn’t stop here. He will give you a Gremlin’s Appreciation Coupon with every Gremlin’s Appreciation Box as well! (Gremlin’s Appreciation Coupon can be used at the Exchange Shop.)

On top of what you get from the Gremlin’s Appreciation Boxes, you will also receive different titles depending on your completion as shown below:

Complete the Gremlin’s Biarre Journey battles 10 times and receive the title: Champion of Gremlins
Complete the Gremlin’s Biarre Journey battles 20 times and receive the title: Friend of Gremlins
Complete the Gremlin’s Biarre Journey battles 30 times and receive the title: Savior of Gremlins
Run through the dungeons as quickly as you can, beating the poo poo out of gremlins along the way, to get coupons and titles. This event is a reprise so you guys might have the titles already, but don't let that stop you because the rewards this time around are really good. Winning gives you appreciation boxes that contain the usual merc pots and graces, as well as a new item that gives transformation path exp. As for the exchange shop, it has a box that gives you an orange chunk of your choice (one box per account), a box that gives you a randomly-selected orange Dullahan essence (two boxes per account), enhancement runes (two runes per character), and Videk's Safeguards to protect your equipment from getting a malus when doing power infusion.

Finally, a matter of minor interest: Colhen is now decorated for Halloween.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
I am on Vindcation until lvl 100 poo poo.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I'm playing again even though I believed myself burned out. But man, those rewards are too good. Speaking of rewards: I misunderstood what the game was offering re the Dullahan essence boxes. For fifty coupons, you can buy a pair of boxes, so it's four boxes per account. The contents are tradeable within your account so if this happens:

...You can pass spare essences to other characters.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2rwxs1gH9w

Halloween events are here.

quote:

Halloween Season Events!

All the spirit has awoken with the sleep of the sun, and there’s something haunting in the light of the moon. Step into the darkness where the black cats and spirits are prowling, and the pumpkins are quietly gleaming in the streets.

On this Halloween, enjoy the events listed below and happy haunting!
The real Dork Souls starts here VVVVVV

quote:

Event: Guiding Halloween Souls
Start Date October 16th (After Maintenance)
End Date November 6th (Before Maintenance)

Exchange Shop will be available from 10/16/2018 (After M.) until 11/13/2018 (Before M.).

Traces of a thousand years of the cold vengeful shadows arise this night and their weeps echoes through the night. Help out and guide these Sad Halloween Souls to pass on to a better place and you shall not be harmed.

Guide the Sad Halloween Souls into a Halloween Magic Pouch which you can receive from the Strange Traveler in Colhen.

Talk to the Strange Traveler and once you’ve guided the souls into your Halloween Magic Pouch for 15 days, return to the Strange Traveler and he will gift you with a Special Halloween Magic Pouch and a special title! And in the Special Halloween Magic Pouch, will be some exclusive limited Halloween outfits!

Here’s another treat for you! During the event period, you can receive Sad Halloween Soul coupon from Today’s Battle. Even though the Sad Halloween Soul will be the saddest little soul you’ve ever seen… You will be able to exchange it for Halloween event rewards by opening the Halloween Magic Pouch or visiting the Coupon Shop! Please note that you need these Sad Halloween Soul coupons to open both the Halloween Magic Pouch and the Special Halloween Magic Pouch. And check out the Exchange Shop items at the very bottom of this posting!
You get these Sad Halloween Souls from daily battles and you put them in the Magic Pouch the traveler gives you. In reality, you're using the soul as a key to open the pouch like the lootbox from the last event. Do this enough times and the traveler gives you a reward. Excess souls can be spent at the exchange shop to buy a title, an emblem, a bat balloon, or AP capsules.

quote:

Halloween Attendance Event
Start Date October 16th (After Maintenance)
End Date November 6th (Before Maintenance)

Exchange Shop will be available from 10/16/2018 (After M.) until 11/13/2018 (Before M.).

Treat or treat, treat or TREAT! Well, here’s a whole lot more treats for you! Check out all these bewitched daily rewards!

These Sad Halloween Soul coupons will come in handy when opening all the Pouches from the ‘Event: Guiding Halloween Souls’ and to exchange them for haunting rewards from the Exchange Shop!
More free souls for logging in for thirty minutes, but not many souls. There are a few runes. The best rewards are an additional unbinding coupon and a quality booster coupon.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

It's the 8th anniversary event.

quote:

Celebrate the Anniversary with the 8th!

We’ve asked the Strange Traveler to deliver our exclusive 8th Anniversary gifts to you!
Jump right into the game and head over to Colhen.
All of your characters get a title and an emblem. No fuss, no muss, no grind.

Hashtag Hoagies

quote:

#WE_ARE_HEROES Event & More!

Happy 8th Anniversary!

It has been a long and eventful journey thus far, the past 8 years, in Vindictus.
And we are ready to celebrate our 8th Anniversary with you!
Check out the 'Thank You' message from our Dev. Team and their Vindictus stories below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGNMZ229TXI
A neat video with interviews of a bunch of the Vindictus devs. I knew Xaehawk was based on a dev but I didn't know Bark was too. It's kind of awkward to hear some of these stories in the wake of the Rockstar scandal, though :smith:

quote:

And to commemorate Vindictus’ 8th Anniversary, we would like to hear your stories!

Send us your stories to gs_events@nexon.co.kr of how Vindictus has affected your life to take part in the #WE_ARE_HEROES campaign, between Oct. 23rd, 2018 and Nov. 13th, 2018!

We welcome all stories!

So don't hesitate to send in any stories relevant to you in regards to how Vindictus has affected your life.

Then, on November 20th, 2018, we will announce the chosen HERO from the submissions.

The chosen HERO will receive surprise rewards and might even get a surprise visit from our Development Team!

We are beyond excited to hear your Vindictus stories and can’t wait to hear from you all!

And check out our 8th Anniversary #Hashtag Event on Facebook as well that's giving out 10,000 NX!
No offense, but 10k NX is pretty stingy. You can't even afford most outfits with 10k NX.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

ArchWizard posted:

It's the 8th anniversary event.

All of your characters get a title and an emblem. No fuss, no muss, no grind.

Hashtag Hoagies

A neat video with interviews of a bunch of the Vindictus devs. I knew Xaehawk was based on a dev but I didn't know Bark was too. It's kind of awkward to hear some of these stories in the wake of the Rockstar scandal, though :smith:

No offense, but 10k NX is pretty stingy. You can't even afford most outfits with 10k NX.

lol thats' like two runes

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

An update is coming soon and it's kind of important.

quote:

Greetings Mercenaries,

There will be a weekly maintenance tomorrow, Tuesday, November 6th at 00:00 AM PST. During this period, all servers will be unavailable and we anticipate the maintenance to last approximately 10 hours, concluding at around 10:00 AM PST.

- Maintenance Time Frame -

Pacific: 00:00 AM - 10:00 AM PST
Eastern: 03:00 AM - 13:00 PM EDT
Europe: 10:00 AM - 20:00 PM CEST
Australia: 18:00 PM - Wednesday 04:00 AM AEST

* Estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Maintenance Details -

Server Upkeep

Upcoming Events
Damascus Steel Event (11/6 - 12/11)
Returning Mercenaries Event V2 (11/6 - TBA)
Rewards & Rewards Attendance Event (11/6 - 12/11)
Temporal Box Event (11/6 - 12/11)

Ending Events
Save the Tiny Gremlins Event: Exchange Shop (10/10 - 11/6)
Event: Guiding Halloween Souls (10/16 - 11/6)
Halloween Attendance Event (10/16 - 11/6)
8th Anniversary Title & Emblem Event (10/23 - 11/6)
Event: Farewell Destruction Safeguard Rune (10/30 - 11/6)
Some events are going to end, which is fine with me because I got all of the titles and emblems I could. But oh boy what is this? A "damascus steel event"? If you visited the forums when Onslaught was new, you may have seen discussion about how wretched Onslaught is on several levels. "But it's just another PvP mode!" you might say. "Why should I give a single gently caress about what some self-important pubbies think?" A legitimate opinion to have, but apparently Onslaught is a way to get this "damascus steel" in KR and it's important for the next tier of equipment. So yeah, this event could be important for getting the good stuff with a relative lack of pain. If you think you might ever play this game again, this week would be a good time to give it yet another go.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Draw your swords, motherfucker:

quote:

V. 2.46 Patch Notes

Max Level Increase

Lv.95 -> Lv.100

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

welp thanks for keeping us up to date all these years and I returned with no idea how to progress.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Apparently there's a new stat to grind called counterforce and it doesn't actually do anything except unlock new raids

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Bakalakadaka posted:

Apparently there's a new stat to grind called counterforce and it doesn't actually do anything except unlock new raids
The whole thing's stupid because we're supposed to spend tens of millions of gold on accessories and enhancement to increase an arbitrary stat to overcome another completely arbitrary stat so we can do two story raids.

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

So what's everyone doing since they removed the 100% and +13 runes? I'm just wondering if I'm just as lost on wep progression :thunk:

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

I suppose it's past time to post a proper summary of the update. I could have done it yesterday but I was too busy playing Vindictus.

From the top:
Patch notes. All of them this time.

quote:

Max Level Increase

Lv.95 -> Lv.100

2 New Raids

Claire
Elchulus

Enhancement System Renewal

Percentage of enhancement success rate will be provided for efficiency.
If the enhancement fails two consecutive times, the next enhancement attempt will be guaranteed.
'Enhance Bonus' advantage will be applicable when enhancing +11 Enhancement to +15 Enhancement of equipment with rare composite materials.
There has been a 'Reforge' menu added for all items below +14 Enhancement items.
Depending on the equipment, you will need 'Damascus Steel' (for the existing materials and reforging).
'Damascus Steel' can be obtained through the raids on 'Episode 2: End of the Hero’s Path' and 'Onslaught Seal Shop.'

Accessory Enhancement System

For all earrings, belts, and rings that are for Lv. 85 +, there will be additional 'Attack' and 'Counterforce' increase through the newly added 'Accessory Enhancement System.'
'Accessory Enhancement' will require AP, gold, and existing materials and there will be no penalties up to +20 Enhancement.
Along with the 'Accessory Enhancement,' the Season 3 monsters will have something called ‘Counterforce Resistance.’
You will need to have higher ‘Counterforce’ stats than the monster’s ‘Counterforce Resistance’ in order to defeat them.

Onslaught Seasons

Season 2 and 3 dates confirmed.

The big one here is the level cap going up. There's new gear to get and for some reason you lose access to Partholon Vanguard until you get a character back to the cap. They may not have thought that one through.

Two raids. They both require Counterforce and lots of it. It's stupid and I'll get to that in a bit. I've tried both of them and aside from the Counterforce thing, they're not especially difficult mechanically. Claire fights like Ulchas and has some dirty tricks besides, but at least she doesn't steal life. Neo-Elchy has some vicious range with some of his attacks but isn't terribly fast and doesn't fly around much. There is a QTE sequence when he does fly around and you ride on him for reasons? We don't know why because the one time my party did it during a practice run, we all either failed to get on or failed to stay on. Whoops.

But all this elides the fact that Counterforce is horseshit and not having a ton means you will do basically no damage to these bosses. It's terrible. Really, just horribly bad.

Enhancement changes! That's a big one. There's more transparency, little bonuses to success to help break failure streaks, and the new Reforge system. I thought people kept bringing up Damascus Steel because it's for level 100 gear but it's for something very special. Remember when the devs decided that breaking a piece of equipment and restoring it with AP should lock its upgrades in place? Now, Reforging lets you take restored gear and make it possible to upgrade it again. Like we could before. Wait, this is a dumb change isn't it.

Speaking of dumb changes: Accessory enhancement. You can spend enhancement elixirs, power fragments, season 3 cloth/leather/iron ore, and AP to upgrade your Season 3 accessories. You can take an accessory to +20 and there's no penalty for failing an enhancement aside from wasted resources. Every rank gives a tiny amount of ATT/M.ATT and one or two points of Counterforce. I said it before and I'll say it again because I did a pretty good job the first time around:

ArchWizard posted:

The whole thing's stupid because we're supposed to spend tens of millions of gold on accessories and enhancement to increase an arbitrary stat to overcome another completely arbitrary stat so we can do two story raids.
Of course, since then the market for S3 accessories and accessory essences has been cleaned so now you can't spend tens of millions of gold on accessories. So yay? I guess?

Damascus Steel event, thankfully not held in Damascus

quote:

Damascus Steel Event & More!

Start Date End Date
November 6th (After Maintenance) December 11th (Before Maintenance)

During the event period, we have decided to add the 'Damascus Steel (Binding)' item at the AP Shop!

However, it's only sold for a limited time and at a limited quantity per week so don't miss this chance to get your 'Damascus Steel!'

* Note: Only 3 Maximum 'Damascus Steel (Binding)' can be purchased per week. (Total 12 Maximum per Month.)

Temporal Box Event
Start Date End Date
November 6th (After Maintenance) December 11th (Before Maintenance)

The Exchange Shop will close on December 18th, 2018 (Before Maintenance)

We're throwing out prizes every hour, but you're going to have to work a bit to unlock them. Every hour, up to five times per day, you'll be given a Temporal Box containing a random item and a coupon to spend at the Exchange Shop. You won't be able to open the box simply, however, the Temporal Keys required can be found by completing Battle Quests and slaying the boss, or sold from the Strange Traveler for 150,000 Gold!

Every 1 hour spent in-game, you will be rewarded a Temporal Box (Max. 5 per Day).
Temporal Boxes can only be opened with Temporal Keys that can be acquired in one of two ways:
The Strange Traveler's Warm Welcome Shop sells Temporal Keys for 150,000 Gold each.
Killing bosses in battle quests have a 50% chance of rewarding a Temporal Key.
Temporal Boxes contain a random item, plus a Temporal Coupon that can be taken to the Exchange Shop for a selection of items.
Fight stuff, get stuff. They're events that play to the game's strength, which is anime T&A uh I mean combat.

Attendance event

quote:

EVENTS
Rewards & Rewards Attendance Event

How about DOUBLE rewards for all you Returning Mercenaries?

Check out the attendance rewards below:
Stay logged in for a while and you can collect something for your trouble. Some of the rewards are good. If you're coming back after an absence, you get additional rewards.

Speaking of coming back

quote:

Returning Mercenaries Event
Start Date End Date
November 6th (After Maintenance) Until Further Noticed[sic]

Welcome back Mercenaries and check out what we have prepared as your welcoming gifts!

[CHARTS AND WHATNOT]

Please Note:

You will be qualified as a Returning Mercenary if you have not logged in for the past 30 days.
If you complete a battle with a Returning Mercenary, the Returning Mercenary and their party members will all receive a coupon.

Short version: The clover event is back. Help returning players do battles and you get coupons. The coupons can be traded for the usual goodies. The biggie is a coupon for buying outfit pieces from the Outfiteer. It seems to be mix-and-match, which is surprisingly generous.

Alder posted:

So what's everyone doing since they removed the 100% and +13 runes? I'm just wondering if I'm just as lost on wep progression :thunk:
Well, the Reforge system also lets you try again with stuff you break trying to get past +10, but it costs (among other things) an enhancement rune.

Alternatively, you can do what I do and accept that the whales will be carrying you through raids. Noblesse oblige, motherfuckers.

One last thing: Last night I found Leohart and he said to tell TaIwin and Neomara that he misses them.

One other last thing: They killed off a bunch of characters. Macklin's dead. The Pontiff's army captured the Royal Army and they executed everybody but Ronaun. Ronaun betrayed them all, including Riordan, in order to save his own skin. Which is ironic since one of the reasons Riordan is such a major shitlord is that he betrayed Keaghan to the Pontiff's Court so haha what goes around comes around, am I right?

ArchWizard fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Nov 7, 2018

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

The missing +12 gear gift is a huge slap in the face all the returners who came back a few days ago and missed it. I'm back on hiatus since I'm stat-gated from raids again.

Welp, cya everyone in 30 days.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Alder posted:

The missing +12 gear gift is a huge slap in the face all the returners who came back a few days ago and missed it. I'm back on hiatus since I'm stat-gated from raids again.

Welp, cya everyone in 30 days.
Enough people are openly talking about doing this on the forums that maybe Nexon will do something in response. Then again, whales don't need that gear and they're the ones who matter soooo

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I think the worst part is that they tied it to the Lvl 90 gift box so now everyone OTHER than my main PC will get it :thunk:

Nx even their free events are disappointing.

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

:siren: Grimden is coming December 11th :siren:

quote:

Grimden was once a wanderer, traveling around the world spreading the goddess’ love.
And one day was kidnapped by a mysterious man who appeared out of nowhere.
There, a strange man lead Grimden down a dark path, a pitch black path that shone no light…
Grimden was then reborn, into the merciless deadly assassin he became today.
He knows no mercy, only pain from the past…
More like Grimdark am I right :haw:

quote:

Explore the darkest paths with Grimden.
The deadly assassin strikes swiftly along with his cloning abilities, making his attacks unpredictable.
Make sure you hold your breath, as Grimden will strike you within the blink of an eye.
There won’t be enough time for you to plan your next move against this deadly assassin.
Lynn could have been a deadly assassin too, if she'd sprung for the umbrellas that fire ricin pellets.

So anyway: If you want to make a Grimden, click on over to that page up there and pre-register so you get the goodies. Note that one of the registration rewards is a ninja outfit that can be transferred within an account so it's not locked to any Grimdens you create.

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Grimdork

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

quote:

From that day forward, the boy was extensively educated and trained for combat under the guide's watch.
They intended to transform him into a powerful weapon that would obey their every command.
These assassins kidnapped young orphans or poor children and trained them to be ruthless killers.
They worked for wealthy individuals who required their unique abilities and services.
:capitalism:

I logged in to my characters and some of them had gotten a message about compensation for the Hell Mode event. According to Nexon, the whole affair was a clusterfuck. People weren't supposed to get a title for finishing a Hell Mode run (since that's nearly impossible), but for attempting a Hell Mode run. The announcement for the event never got this right and a lot of people didn't even bother with Hell Mode because they heard it was going to be a tremendous waste of their time. So, Nexon did something very nice today: They gave the title to those few people who won a Hell Mode run, everybody who attempted a Hell Mode run, and everybody who had unlocked Hell Mode by finishing a Redeemer's raid five times.

UPDATE: Yet another surprise for us. The bravery seal shop now sells dullahan essences and legendary chunks. And yes, they're orange.

ArchWizard fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Nov 14, 2018

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I think I'm going mad but actually interested in the Grimden launch with the free rewards. That +12 flawless stone is mocking me as I failed +11 twice today. I've been wanting a decent male PC for ages so here's to hoping.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

How much of a pain is going to be to regear for lvl 100?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

you already know the answer, friend

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Bakalakadaka posted:

you already know the answer, friend

*begins tying noose*

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Depends. The wep itself is approximately 70m and armor is lower. Ummm accessories will cost like 300m all said and done. I'm reminded why I quit this game the longer in back often.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Alder posted:

Depends. The wep itself is approximately 70m and armor is lower. Ummm accessories will cost like 300m all said and done. I'm reminded why I quit this game the longer in back often.

i have all enchanted/infused new rings/belt/ears

just need to redo my weapon and my armor (90 +8 all orange enchanted armor, +14 90 wep)

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Easier said than done :ghost:

I'm just sitting here with my purple gears and failing enhancements left and right.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Alder posted:

Easier said than done :ghost:

I'm just sitting here with my purple gears and failing enhancements left and right.

i also have a decent warchest i am not above spending out

Choyi
Aug 18, 2012
Looks like yet another new character is coming:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE0mEzedc4E

Gun-fu Girl, could be fun, might even check it out once its released on NA/EU.

Choyi fucked around with this message at 14:29 on Nov 29, 2018

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

If she plays anything like Linkle from Hyrule Warriors I'm gonna have to try her rip

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Tiny fox charm :v:

Alder fucked around with this message at 15:37 on Nov 29, 2018

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

I'm glad they're trying to make up for the terrible disappointment that is Grimdumb

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
My favorite part of the trailer is when they look like they're going through headshots

"Hm...too plain, no flavor. Now this girl, she's got a streak in her totally natural hair and has a fiery look in her...eyes"

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Postal Parcel posted:

My favorite part of the trailer is when they look like they're going through headshots

"Hm...too plain, no flavor. Now this girl, she's got a streak in her totally natural hair and has a fiery look in her...eyes"

Now I want to know how they got the headshots. Did Verafim buy a camera from a gremlin? Did Ingkara magic the picture onto the paper? Is Gilliam a really good painter?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

Verafim confirmed rear end-lizard.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

ArchWizard posted:

Now I want to know how they got the headshots. Did Verafim buy a camera from a gremlin? Did Ingkara magic the picture onto the paper? Is Gilliam a really good painter?

yes

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I waited 30 min for neam boat to fill and immediately followed by a game crash :,)

What do at lvl 100?

Bakalakadaka
Sep 18, 2004

same thing you do at every level cap farm gold forever and get mad about rng

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

Grimden event ended and back to login events forever.

e: did redeemers and wow endgame is :thunk:

Alder fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Dec 9, 2018

ArchWizard
Mar 27, 2009

Maintenance tomorrow. I can't believe Grimden is almost here. Not that I care because 1. Miul interests me way more and 2. I just want the Macha battle to come out so we can finish Season 3.

Alder posted:

Grimden event ended and back to login events forever.
e: did redeemers and wow endgame is :thunk:
Don't feel bad about dying a bunch and getting carried. You'll keep your dignity so long as you try your best and don't whine too much (a little whining is permitted because everybody knows Redeemers is bullshit). If it makes you feel any better, Redeemers isn't really endgame because the rewards not only are bad, but are horribly out of date besides. Oh boy, a 3* level 70 ring. That sure makes up for getting horsemurdered.

Really, Neam and Balor are the Shinryu and Omega to Macha's Exdeath. This analogy is even better when you consider how important Butz are to the game's character designs :v:

ArchWizard fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Dec 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

ArchWizard posted:

Don't feel bad about dying a bunch and getting carried. You'll keep your dignity so long as you try your best and don't whine too much (a little whining is permitted because everybody knows Redeemers is bullshit). If it makes you feel any better, Redeemers isn't really endgame because the rewards not only are bad, but are horribly out of date besides. Oh boy, a 3* level 70 ring. That sure makes up for getting horsemurdered.

Really, Neam and Balor are the Shinryu and Omega to Macha's Exdeath. This analogy is even better when you consider how important Butz are to the game's character designs :v:

Ugh, I can live with dying a bunch but watching an entire highly ranked +16 party die in 30 min is depressing af and we lost at 3 bars. Also it's weird how it's not even in QB so you never know if there's a boat up other than mega. Agreed how rewards are strange due to its difficulty and all.

I'm hyped for Miul too but that's another 6 months away. Time to reserve IGNs.