Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Feldegast42 posted:

The time the secret service was too incompetent or didn't care and let Trump walk off the runway with toilet paper stuck to the bottom of his shoe

This seems legitimately outside the scope of their job, tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

The time an Iraq Vet with PTSD and a pocket knife evaded the Secret Service and ran into the White House to warn Obama that the sky was literally falling and he made it all the way to the East Room before being apprehended and if he had taken a different turn he could have made it all the way to the bedrooms

heads rolled over that one

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Filthy Hans posted:

heads rolled over that one

did they tho

e: ah thx

H.P. Hovercraft has issued a correction as of 23:57 on Nov 29, 2018

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

https://www.newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/omar-gonzalezs-white-house-run

the Director of the Secret Service was forced to resign

it's not in that particular article but it's a good short read anyway

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
huh she was the first woman to run the ss

and lasted a year and a half before resigning over all the incompetence

lol i can't believe obama was more concerned with historic firsts than actual job performance

bonus that i'd forgotten

September 11, 2014 – Jeffrey Grossman, 26, of Rensselaer, New York, scaled the fence and entered the North Lawn while carrying a Pikachu doll and wearing a Pikachu hat; he was apprehended by Secret Service agents.[32][33] Grossman did not intend to inflict harm; he suffered from schizophrenia.[34] After being arrested, he was taken to George Washington University Hospital for mental health observation.[32]

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
also it's p lol that the wiki article for wh security breaches includes a site layout and floor plans

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Its exrremely illegal to say

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also it's p lol that the wiki article for wh security breaches includes a site layout and floor plans

they're probably fake. if you try to go to the oval office or residence using those floor plans it'll actually guide you through a kill zone

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/joshgreenman/status/1068154458293579778

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

September 11, 2014 – Jeffrey Grossman, 26, of Rensselaer, New York, scaled the fence and entered the North Lawn while carrying a Pikachu doll and wearing a Pikachu hat; he was apprehended by Secret Service agents.[32][33] Grossman did not intend to inflict harm; he suffered from schizophrenia.[34] After being arrested, he was taken to George Washington University Hospital for mental health observation.[32]

Well did he win his gym badge or not

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

all the news networks saying "shithole countries" and the admin denying it

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

Hobby Lobby gave money to ISIS to loot ancient Mesopotamian artifacts so they could fill their Bible Museum in DC

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Algund Eenboom posted:

Hobby Lobby gave money to ISIS to loot ancient Mesopotamian artifacts so they could fill their Bible Museum in DC

i thought it was to summon Marduk

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

See? The Capital Region does matter. :unsmith:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Roosevelt posted:

all the news networks saying "shithole countries" and the admin denying it

book stores then promoting books written by authors from what they perceived to be shithole countries

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

A Handed Missus posted:

book stores then promoting books written by authors from what they perceived to be shithole countries

lmao i didn't know about this

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gz6mZYxS0A

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

LMAO

how could I forget

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hahaha fucj

that is exactly what i sometimes spontaneously do to try and drown out my brain when its telling me im a piece of poo poo, so i assume it is the same for that piece of poo poo

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

paul_soccer10 posted:

rip to a real one

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
David Cameron hosed A Dead Pig

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

MikeCrotch posted:

David Cameron hosed A Dead Pig

~doo-doo—doo-oh–right!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

A Handed Missus posted:

LMAO

how could I forget

It has been 10 billions years since then.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

The 'right' at the end makes it seem like something out of the thick of it

Someone made this unironically

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

the New Yorker’s tv critic had to apologize for comparing GOT’s High Sparrow to Bernie

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Lol, Emily Nussbaum?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
George H. W. Bush successfully appointed the first documented sex pest to the Supreme Court.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Absurd Alhazred posted:

George H. W. Bush successfully appointed the first documented sex pest to the Supreme Court.

"documented" is doing a lot of work in this sentence

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

You can guarantee that the very moment that picture was taken he was thinking about when he hosed a dead pig.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Flavius Aetass posted:

"documented" is doing a lot of work in this sentence

I needed an excuse to bring him up. He just kicked the bucket.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Just now:

https://twitter.com/cher/status/1068739372177137664

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Necrothatcher posted:

You can guarantee that the very moment that picture was taken he was thinking about when he hosed a dead pig.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

recently, i have realized that cher is awesome

shes amazing-

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

just remembered that before tonight the last thing bush sr. was in the news for was molesting women lmao

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRXN6ACvCoE

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
When George w bush (famous war criminal) gave a candy to Michelle Obama (wife and enabler of another war criminal) and we all Just Could Not Even Handle It

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

sometimes i cant help but wonder how the hell some geriatric rear end in a top hat is a president. It used to be everyone was in their 90s but since Obama it's random fuckers. \\def\magro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

GalacticAcid posted:

Lol, Emily Nussbaum?

yeah she kept saying the most facile stupid poo poo and having to be like SORYY ILL STICK TO TV NOW STOP REPLYING