Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Gogeta blue is good. Cumber is real bad though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

https://twitter.com/Brolist_kr/status/1068457682661560321

:lol: Cumber literally pulled another tail out of his rear end.

I love Heroes :allears:

And once again, I'm reminded that there is something worse then Original Broly.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

gogeta is my dad

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Can gogeta go sspofas?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

:allears:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Cool poo poo dude

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

multijoe posted:

Cool poo poo dude

I know :allears:

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Xenoverse's biggest issue is that its still essentially the same flawed system and methods that made Xenoverse 1 passable with as the only thing in the market until Fusions, a 3DS Game, felt like a better Dragon Ball RPG; while FighterZ knows what it is and came out the door banging on all cylinders as a competitive fighter to its very core. Xenoverse needs to refine its RPGness and go into maybe some Dragon Quest or One Piece World Seeker aspects to learn how to really deliver on what nerds like me still want, a Dragon Ball world to goof around and punch people in.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

All four of them fuse, revealing the all time strongest being....

...Bulma.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Man that Page looks awful.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Nov 30, 2018

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i think its okay to post what you want

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

SS4 looks so loving cool. Will it be more powerful than SS Blue?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

no

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Xenoverse is better than fusions

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

eonwe posted:

i think its okay to post what you want

I think that’s why he called it awful. Unless you think someone is forcing him or something

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
I do love seeing these Heroes panels with Regular Goku and Vegeta seeing their alternate GT tryhard versions showing up like "what the hell is this guy's deal"

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
SS4 and that page are both good. :colbert:

VolticSurge
Jul 23, 2013

Just your friendly neighborhood photobomb raptor.

Saagonsa posted:

New Leaf posted:

It's okay to be wrong :)

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Caidin posted:

SS4 and that page are both good. :colbert:

New Leaf posted:

It's okay to be wrong :)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Fusions and Xenoverse are incredibly similar games.

Both rely on a bit of a grind to do anything and the gameplay are both okay.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

DT is good and I'm glad he enjoys my favorite universe of space punch men

LunarCress
Feb 7, 2015

Let's all just come to a compromise, and say that manga prison planet is probably the best version of prison planet.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Saagonsa posted:

New Leaf posted:

It's okay to be right :)

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Dont judge me, I design your manhole
I like both games but Fusions actually wrote a plot instead of just using Raditz to Buu (or Raditz to Zamasu now I guess) with some extras, so I can always appreciate that.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

LunarCress posted:

Let's all just come to a compromise, and say that manga prison planet is probably the best version of prison planet.

On the one hand, yes. On the other, that only shows how awful the whole thing is.

The next Heroes arc will be on Universe 6, by the way, so that should be interesting (or at least, more interesting than a shittier version of Fu and Even Edgier Broly). Obvious prediction: Caulifla finally gets that SS3 form she wanted for so long. Cabba and Kale may get it as well because this is Heroes, but Caulifla for sure.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I mean to call it a plot is a bit generous.

It’s about as fleshed out as Xenoverses plot with that guy fuu or something

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

I actually forgot that was a thing, mainly because I never played it, but from what I saw it was essentially what Xenoverse 2 should have been to begin with. They really didn't do enough with Towa or Mira to make them that interesting.

The FighterZ devs apparently thought so too since 21 feels like a reroll of them.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Gogeta dub, for all it had to be dubbed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chQbGschmHw

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

On the one hand, yes. On the other, that only shows how awful the whole thing is.

The next Heroes arc will be on Universe 6, by the way, so that should be interesting (or at least, more interesting than a shittier version of Fu and Even Edgier Broly). Obvious prediction: Caulifla finally gets that SS3 form she wanted for so long. Cabba and Kale may get it as well because this is Heroes, but Caulifla for sure.

SS4 forms for all of them.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Rhonne posted:

SS4 forms for all of them.

Unlikely. Heroes is very specific on SS4, we get one per year, for each anniversary. This year was Vegetto, and next year will likely be either Cumber if they keep him alive or Broly: BR. Trunks, the obvious choice for years, will get passed again because Heroes exists as a way to crush even the most simple of hopes and dreams.

drat do I want SS4 Trunks though, if only to finally answer the question: does SS4 turn your hair black or does it just remain its original colour? Would Trunks be a purple-haired SS4? I need to know.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
That's

A really good question actually

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
Trunk's Saiyans only have black hair genes would most likely take over in the transformation that is all about regressing to your basest Saiyan power, but there's always a chance he just goes Bulma blue.

Have they also worked out what a SS4 or Ozaru with God Ki look like? Is there a blue ape Goku out there?

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
When’s Android 21 coming back

Flytrap
Apr 30, 2013
Fusions DESPERATELY needed a 'skip animation' button.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Crabtree posted:

Trunk's Saiyans only have black hair genes would most likely take over in the transformation that is all about regressing to your basest Saiyan power, but there's always a chance he just goes Bulma blue.

Have they also worked out what a SS4 or Ozaru with God Ki look like? Is there a blue ape Goku out there?

We haven't seen any godly apes yet. It's unlikely to happen too, Heroes doesn't really make up new transformations, it only uses the ones it already has.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I bet if it weren't for the new Broly movie, Cumber would just be old Broly.

Momomo
Dec 26, 2009

Blaze Dragon posted:

Gogeta dub, for all it had to be dubbed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chQbGschmHw

Kind of interesting that Gogeta refers to himself as "We", I don't remember Vegito doing that. The original Gogeta didn't either ("I am neither Goku nor Vegeta").

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Momomo posted:

Kind of interesting that Gogeta refers to himself as "We", I don't remember Vegito doing that. The original Gogeta didn't either ("I am neither Goku nor Vegeta").

This one seems to be on the dub's side. The original trailer has no personal pronouns, and it's unlikely it'd go for plural when no fusion previously did. I wonder why the dub decided to go for that.

Also hey, more Gogeta, this time for Heroes. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the movie, but he's very clearly using the Big Bang Kamehameha here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngyVZXCfBs

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

Momomo posted:

Maybe the dub's trying to make its own narrative difference between Dance Fusion and Potara. Earrings can be done without real consent or knowledge of what they are, the dance is entirely intentional and synchronizing power together perfectly - thus a we.

That or maybe Goku and Vegeta's are a little less pissed about this and the terminalogy's just taking the sting out of relying on a fusion.

Crabtree fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Dec 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

did they really have to dub the song too though