Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Might do some Contracts tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

this elusive target is cool... actually got kind of nervous when I joined the meeting and he came over and asked me what my plan for assassinating him would be lol. I think we'll see him again

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
I'm playing a bunch of other games right now but I went ahead and bought this because they deserve it for all their hard work

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I normally don't play more than one game at a time but this is a nice change of pace from Red Dead 2 considering you can accomplish a lot in just 30 minutes

I love that 47 has basically eradicated the Delgado drug family between Blood Money and this game

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Hope the next map is the White House for.. obvious reasons:grin:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

Hope the next map is the White House for.. obvious reasons:grin:

Circa 2008-2016, I assume? :grin:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
This game is even better than the first one

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i sped things up and did most of the story stuff in santa yesterday so i could go into mumbai today. the game kept freezing when i tried to kill the producer with the fan so i just shot him in front of all his staff.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Physical console versions are on sale for $30 everywhere right now which kind of bums me out for what it says about the sales so far but I hope it means more people get to play this!

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

goferchan posted:

Physical console versions are on sale for $30 everywhere right now which kind of bums me out for what it says about the sales so far but I hope it means more people get to play this!

The frugal gamer wins again

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

I've spent like 6 hours replaying Miami and haven't been to the second real map yet. Perfected my infiltration technique for the elusive target but ended up blowing him up along with 3 other people with a rubber duck because I panicked. This game rules

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

It's kind of bullshit that bodyguards recognize the rubber duck as a weapon but it would probably be way too powerful otherwise

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

I believe the explosive phone you can unlock from the bangkok mission works like a duck but isn't recognized as a weapon

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Jenny Agutter posted:

It's kind of bullshit that bodyguards recognize the rubber duck as a weapon but it would probably be way too powerful otherwise
It's the correct response to a large bald man walking around with a rubber duck.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal
47 should get a bunch of little red stickers with 2s on them that he can stick on things to give them the "signature mk2 look"

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The briefcase is extremely powerful. Maybe the most powerful item in game...?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is there a new elusive target yet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

No...they used to last 48 hours and happen like every week but this one is set to last 14 days :goofy:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they made them longer and longer last game because people kept complaining about "missing them" and "having lives" total bullshit

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they just added a new escalation tho

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

they made them longer and longer last game because people kept complaining about "missing them" and "having lives" total bullshit

loving losers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Would this be good Stream Content.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Ooooo nice. Gonna check this out and finally play Mumbai today.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

loving losers.

This also hype for the escalation

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Is there a unique reward for the escalation and is it 3 levels or 5

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I love these games but limited-time events really drag it down for me. They’re just the worst thing in video games. Even worse than loot boxes, probably.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Is there a unique reward for the escalation and is it 3 levels or 5

no unlocks, 3 levels

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

elf help book posted:

no unlocks, 3 levels

lovely, cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll make some stream content out of that maybe. If I feel like gaming at all.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

All the escalations dhould unlock an item even if its just a reskin of something

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that was a fun escalation

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Idk if I liked Mumbai.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wtf

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

In Training posted:

Idk if I liked Mumbai.

I'd be very surprised if it doesn't grow on you, there's some super cool poo poo in that map

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The trainyard looked really cool

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

did you meet The Kashmirian?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mumbai is amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

did you meet The Kashmirian?

i became him, cool outfit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ill come back to mumbai eventually, I remember not liking colorado at first either and I wound up really liking it the more i played. whittleton creek is awesome though.