Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Quixotic1 posted:

Remember after the 2016 election many Republicans started trying to pass laws to make it legal to basically drive though protesters?

The party of family values! :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Hi, I'm an ardent pro-lifer. Now buckle-up, it's gonna get bumpy.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Lol that thread title.

Today has been a day. Oof.

bilperkins2
Nov 22, 2004

Fashion for Dogz
:france:

https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/1068636202977382402

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/stableford/status/1068618512808194049

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

taps chin thoughtfully

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

The office election was rigged.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
AOC is Harry Potter.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

*Chuck Schumer stands exactly halfway in between the two offices, refuses to be moved*

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

theflyingorc posted:

*Chuck Schumer stands exactly halfway in between the two offices, refuses to be moved*

Well, see, the next potential sitcom moment will become clear when we know who has the office *between* them.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Propaganda Hour posted:

AOC is Harry Potter.

AOC and The Three Chambers of Secrets

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Sitcom time!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Quixotic1 posted:

Remember after the 2016 election many Republicans started trying to pass laws to make it legal to basically drive though protesters?

After?

Peacoffee
Feb 11, 2013

Mantis42 posted:

AOC and The Three Chambers of Secrets

Alex Jones in a beard: “yer a racist Ocasio”

“I’m a what?”

e: also following this we know who Hermione is, but who would ron be?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

when you are having a normal one

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1068637571167780866

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Peacoffee posted:

Alex Jones in a beard: “yer a racist Ocasio”

“I’m a what?”

e: also following this we know who Hermione is, but who would ron be?

Lee Carter even looks like him.

(obligatory READ ANOTHER BOOK goes here)

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Extremely not fascist

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

the writers really are getting fuckin' lazy

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/Fred_Delicious/status/1068638798421155840

MSDOS KAPITAL
Jun 25, 2018

selec posted:

Lee Carter even looks like him.

(obligatory READ ANOTHER BOOK goes here)
He also won't stop posting about trains.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

spunkshui posted:

Ahahahahahah get hosed.

I love that the nazis cant help but share their hate online.

I hope the kid is getting the whole loving library thrown at him. We cant have Americans thinking they can hit protestors with their cars.

The alt right has been advocating it for months and it needs to be stomped the gently caress out.

His experience in federal prison is going to be really exceptionally awful if he doesn't get the death penalty and there for wind up on death row. (Death row is kept separate from genpop and is generally much nicer/safer than genpop.) If he only gets life though he has a bunch of things working against him- not only is he a 90 pound weakling who just oozes "I have lived a soft life" but the last guy who beat him down in jail got thousands of dollars donated to his commissary. The Aryan Brotherhood will loving hate him because his association with their ideology makes them look bad by proxy, and similarly the guards will loving hate him because he embarrassed privileged white people.

And that's before we get into how his crime will instantly brand him a coward and woman killer.....

Like any one of those factors would mean that he would be in for a particularly miserable time in federal max security prison. But all those factors combined together.......... Jesus. Fields will probably have to spend most of the rest of his natural life in solitary confinement for his own protection.

I'm not in favor of America's absurd judicial system and I am all about reform instead of punishment. That said, mr. Fields is going to be performing a public good over the years by serving as an extremely visceral example of what happens when you cross that line.

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

It won't be Peloci's for more than a few more weeks. The Speaker's office is in the capitol, right off the rotunda.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/VicBergerIV/status/1068615911198855168

theblackw0lf
Apr 15, 2003

"...creating a vision of the sort of society you want to have in miniature"

Random Stranger posted:

It won't be Peloci's for more than a few more weeks. The Speaker's office is in the capitol, right off the rotunda.

According to one of the twitter commentators, they keep two offices, one for Speaker staff and the other to handle district constituents. Since Pelosi needs to wear multiple hats as Speaker

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

so Assange is offering to burn his source in exchange for immunity? that would be pretty skeevy if he was telling the truth

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1068581458871312384?s=19

Looks like we toxxed a little early.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

if trump lost they would've all got away with it lmao forever.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

https://twitter.com/TrumpsAlert/status/1068650915626868737

Jr just liked about 30 tweets saying he didn't lie to Congress.

edit: That's what Weird Mike's tweet is referring to, not his collaboration with pedophile Alan Dershowitz.

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Dec 1, 2018

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

i'm currently listening to the Opening Arguments Megapisode, which has touched on that a bit so far

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

TheScott2K posted:

Bush dodged those shoes like he was in the matrix. He was ready for those things.

Years of being the biggest douche in the frat house honed those poo poo-dodging skills. He was even grinning while he did it. That was not the first time that guy had poo poo flung at him by someone he's pissed off.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1068618023723048960

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
CNN is saying Trump is meeting with President Xi of China tomorrow so does that mean he stopped pouting and decided to come out of his room?

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Your Taint posted:

CNN is saying Trump is meeting with President Xi of China tomorrow so does that mean he stopped pouting and decided to come out of his room?

The only meeting he cancelled was Putin's. The rumor he cancelled all his meetings was just from some Twitter rando making poo poo up

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Prester Jane posted:

I'm not in favor of America's absurd judicial system and I am all about reform instead of punishment. That said, mr. Fields is going to be performing a public good over the years by serving as an extremely visceral example of what happens when you cross that line.

I don't think a healthy society should lust for cruel punishments of even the worst offenders.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009

lmao they really do project every nefarious deed they've ever done on other people

Karrots
Oct 31, 2017

I heard he was a great guy, terrific lots of fun to be with loved beautiful woman but many of them on the younger side

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Your Taint posted:

i am curious how this will go down. either he will double down on all the trade war poo poo or Xi will whisper some sweet nothings in his ear about the election map and then he will love china again.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Are you telling me that mentally ill internet nazis aren't morally consistent?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1068647215894331397

So we’re not going to work to fight climate change because other countries might benefit from our cleaner air, ok, got it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

DaveWoo posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnJHarwood/status/1068647215894331397

So we’re not going to work to fight climate change because other countries might benefit from our cleaner air, ok, got it

I am going to charitably assume he's talking about the issue Republicans always whine about how its pointless for us to do anything about carbon emissions if China wont. Or at least he's failing to accurately repeat what he was told to say.