Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Jealous Cow posted:

Pelosi is a very effective politician.

This. I may not agree with her, but she knows how to get poo poo done, and has embraced the progressives a lot more than I had expected. It gives me hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"Kimim ° has f."
____/

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Mueller best not indict anybody the same day Smash Bros come out

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Who you think Mueller's main is?

Magitek
Feb 20, 2008

That's not jolly.
That's not jolly at all!

KKKLIP ART posted:

Who you think Mueller's main is?

Definitely Falco.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1068684506402643968?s=20

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068687025505595392

Skex
Feb 22, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
Watching Hayes's section on Trump and his Sharpy. That he has stopped the tradition of using multiple pens to sign bills and it just struck me that it's his problem with object permanence, or maybe it's that I just had insight into the concept, he has no sense of history, of the idea that there is anything outside of himself.

How insane is it that he is obsessed with money when he has no concept of value.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Outrage works!

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

why do you think waluigi isn't in the game?

Arturo Ui
Apr 14, 2005

Forums Bosch Expert

Lycus posted:

He still hasn't deleted or replaced the tweet. He has to be dead.

Not even the first time he's done this

https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1023540603215405056

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

why do you think waluigi isn't in the game?

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Prester Jane posted:

To clarify I'm not lusting for it here. I am however pleased that some good will come out of this situation- namely future tragedies will be discouraged because the people who do these things are the kinds if cowards who will look at what happens to James Fields and learn a valuable lesson.

I think if murderous Nazis knew they'd receive cruel punishment in prison if they surrendered to the police then it will make them more likely to fight to the death instead.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Some other team is gonna take a chance. Ray Rice was close enough to the end of his career for teams to stay away, but Hunt is only a second year player.

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

Guze posted:

Some other team is gonna take a chance. Ray Rice was close enough to the end of his career for teams to stay away, but Hunt is only a second year player.

Hunt is on the NFL's exempt list. Maybe the NFL will let him sign next year, but I bet he's done for this season.

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Skex posted:

Watching Hayes's section on Trump and his Sharpy. That he has stopped the tradition of using multiple pens to sign bills and it just struck me that it's his problem with object permanence, or maybe it's that I just had insight into the concept, he has no sense of history, of the idea that there is anything outside of himself.

How insane is it that he is obsessed with money when he has no concept of value.

Less insane than cable "news" spending time on it and your thinking it's important in any way.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Rigel posted:

Hunt is on the NFL's exempt list. Maybe the NFL will let him sign next year, but I bet he's done for this season.

Sure, but Joe Mixon, Tyreek Hill and Adrian Pederson all have jobs.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

qkkl posted:

I think if murderous Nazis knew they'd receive cruel punishment in prison if they surrendered to the police then it will make them more likely to fight to the death instead.

That's after the line of committing a violent terrorist attack has already been crossed though, and at that point (resisting arrest) they really only endanger themselves. The certainty that they will get caught and that the system will treat them like Heroes but rather make example of them will be a strong disincentive for these cowards to cross that particular line.

We are at the level of radicalization in our country where right-wing fascists are prepared to kill for their beliefs- but very very very very very very few of them are prepared to suffer or die for their beliefs.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

https://twitter.com/TheGoodGodAbove/status/1068695265790607364

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Whether or not this is illegal it's still hilariously begging for praise. Like in a sad, please, please way. Good Lord when will that man finally feel that his father loves him?

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

hiddenmovement posted:

I can't stop comparing the man in your tweet with the one in your avatar

or the one in my current avatar with the one in my previous good avatar

both comparisons own

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

lmao

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/1068700772169392129

quote:

CALLER: I haven't heard an idea that I have, and I don't know if it's feasible or not. With the corruption in the Department of Justice, the people that are demanded to appear, they don't appear, they appear, they lie, everything that's going on with all the corruption -- what about -- does President Trump have the authority to do -- have the JAG in the military do a tribunal, and investigate the Department of Justice that way? Where Congress --

SEAN HANNITY (HOST): He actually does have that authority.

CALLER: -- apparently cannot do its job.

HANNITY: Well, it's the -- again, that would be within the realm of the executive branch of the government, which he is the head of. Yeah, he would.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

hiddenmovement posted:

I can't stop comparing the man in your tweet with the one in your avatar

tbf neither has slept in the last four days

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Skex posted:

Sister Miriam Godwinson posted:

The Morgans fear what may not be purchased, for a trader cannot comprehend a thing that is priceless.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

I took 5 reference points per picture: Tip of nose, each cheek, forehead, and chin. The used the smudge tool to mix them up and spread them out in the space beneath the headshots.

goddamn duder.

Gnossiennes
Jan 7, 2013

Loving chairs more every day!

isn't that... basically a coup?

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Fox and Hannity really want trump to just start with a dictatorship already.

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
So what are the odds that Trump knew that would be brought up and that's why he's telling people to watch? Or is that just completely loving obvious to everyone.

Edit: NM, didn't realize it was his radio show. Still.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
I hope this is the timeline where Hannity is repeated cloned and waterboarded for this poo poo.

Also is Donnie watching Fox News on South American cable or what

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/andrewsweiss/status/1068682591879028736

Russian officials are starting to talk about their end of the Trump poo poo cause they don't give a gently caress and they've already had a huge win in terms of national division and weakening America's power abroad. Read the whole thread

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

The Glumslinger posted:

https://twitter.com/andrewsweiss/status/1068682591879028736

Russian officials are starting to talk about their end of the Trump poo poo cause they don't give a gently caress and they've already had a huge win in terms of national division and weakening America's power abroad. Read the whole thread

Maybe they figure they're not getting any more concessions after the Dems get in so it's time to burn their asset

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Crabtree posted:

Fox and Hannity really want trump to just start with a dictatorship already.

All of the people who said that Bush was going to start executing people in the streets had Republican "friends" who either thought they were among friends or have loudmouth.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

that's not really an admission, they'd previously denied the story and now they've shifted to "So what, we called him, he had the wrong number, nothing happened!" qualified denial

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Katt posted:

I recently read a book about Chamberlain. What a sap. He was like "okay Hitler lied to me 20 times now so you know he's telling the truth this time. Hitler doesn't lie to someone he respects. I can feel it"

England wasn't ready to fight in 1938, Chamberlain was hosed and had to spin what he got as best he could. When the Poland crisis erupted into open warfare in 1939, England had its air defenses in order, and enough modern planes to undertake a serious war. Back in the 30s the assumption was "the bomber will always get through", and was assumed to be carrying chemical weapons. By the start of WW2 a fuckton of money invested in radar and modern fighter planes changed that equation from "war means our cities get gassed" to "it's on !"

Spiffster posted:

That’s fine. I extend my :toxx: to the end of the year. I will also add from the :20bux: for Doctors Without Borders and add :20bux: for RAINN.

If we get both of them I will add :20bux: to ACLU and :20bux: to RAINN (both perpwalks get 80 bucks to charity)

Edit crap that’s RAINN twice... is their another one to give to to our should I switch it to another group?

I'm already in for small donations to RAICES and the ACLE this year. I'll :toxx: along with whatever the consensus is. I'm ok with a local group somewhere getting the nod.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Crain posted:

I took 5 reference points per picture: Tip of nose, each cheek, forehead, and chin. The used the smudge tool to mix them up and spread them out in the space beneath the headshots.

goddamn duder.

Why did you do this?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

So just to be clear, this is the President of the United States, in his official capacity, endorsing a specific privately-owned company over its competitors?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Yes, it’s probably illegal but then again Trump

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Again imagine Obama endorsing MSNBC with even half the zeal and how much he'd get skewered

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
They would bitch, but allow it to happen so that they could trump even harder than they already are with full abandon and say "WELL OBAMA DID IT TOO". They wouldn't care that he broke the law because none of the Republicans care, they want their belief to be validated, their power to be ensured and nothing to challenge their open crookery. A corrupt Obama would have been allowed to gently caress up and make Trump look like a champion to the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Besesoth posted:

So just to be clear, this is the President of the United States, in his official capacity, endorsing a specific privately-owned company over its competitors?

did you just, like, forget the bush years and how they literally used jack bauer as evidence of torture working