Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

here's a clip from Oliver Stone's "W" movie with James Cromwell playing GHWB in 1972 dealing with his various gently caress-up sons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_33snCsG6nY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DrPossum posted:

yeah he is good op

counterpoint: gorbachev is not good

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

is he wrong?

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
sleep tight spooked trump

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/tim_cook/status/1068741302735462400

reminder that tim cook is poo poo

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

DryGoods posted:

Trump leans over bush's coffin to pay respects, but slips and falls in. knocking the lid down and crashing the coffin to the floor. camera zooms in as you hear muffled Trump screams

Trump is stuck for about 20 minutes while they try to find a crane to get him out. You can hear wet slurping noises coming from inside the coffin.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

:jerkoff: this is surely the end of mylife

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Flavius Aetass posted:

counterpoint: gorbachev is not good

Yeah, but communisim BITCH

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

reminder that when w dies the decorum will cause the universe to collapse in upon itself

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

how’s jeb

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

State crimes no pardons biiiiiiiiitch

there’s a case pending before the Supreme Court that would apply presidential pardons to state charges too lol

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
say what you will about hw bush's gently caress-up sons — at least they never got a D in MEATS at a&m

MAYO FETISH
Feb 15, 2016
barron is keeping up wit hteh cyber

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

tacodaemon posted:

here's a clip from Oliver Stone's "W" movie with James Cromwell playing GHWB in 1972 dealing with his various gently caress-up sons

JEB DO SOMETHING

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

I'm erect

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
JUST FOUND OUT HW IS DEAD HELLLL YEA TIME FOR SOME CHEAP BOURBON

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

a.lo posted:

how’s jeb

crying cuz he doesn't want to go to the orphanage for ugly gently caress-up children. poor jeb: he never scored

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Lawman 0 posted:

I'm erect

Much like all your erections, please wave it around, untouched, while it tries to last.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

say what you will about hw bush's gently caress-up sons — at least they never got a D in MEATS at a&m

The amount of poo poo you might have to memorize in that class could be close to taking like a medical or veterinary level class plus having to learn different religious preparations and laws.

quote:

The online syllabus for Texas A&M University's contemporary "Meats" course, ANSC 307 Meats, describes it as the integrated study of "the production of meat-type animals and the science and technology of their conversion to human food." Topics include "Meat inspection," "Kosher and halal," "Meat tenderness," "Meat color," while laboratories include "Pork evaluation" and "Ham manufacturing."

In an email to Mic, course instructor Dr. Jeffrey Savell explained ANSC 307 Meats is an advanced science class requiring students to demonstrate understanding of animal biology as well as regulatory and safety requirements in meat production.

"Animal Science 307 is a rigorous upper level science course that covers growth and development of food animals; antemortem and postmortem factors affecting meat quality; USDA inspection and regulatory requirements for the harvest and processing of livestock and muscle tissue; and the chemistry of meat color and preservation," Dr. Savell wrote.

On the other hand it could be an easy pass class that you just show up to.

That dumb gently caress Perry did get a D in "Writing for Professional Men" though.

Bert Roberge has issued a correction as of 06:50 on Dec 1, 2018

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

a.lo posted:

how’s jeb

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol H.W. got to see Trump poo poo himself before he passed away

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
lmao the handsy Bush is dead? rofl

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DrPossum posted:

Yeah, but communisim BITCH

he pretty much ended it lol

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

triple sulk posted:

reminder that when w dies the decorum will cause the universe to collapse in upon itself

HW started us down the path to foreverwar.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
sad news from kennebunkport today. george hw bush dead at the senseless age of 94, eaten by wolves. he was delicious

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Flavius Aetass posted:

he pretty much ended it lol

bernie tho

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068743940755660800

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TheBigAristotle posted:

lmao the handsy Bush is dead? rofl

personally my theory is that w didn't have a theory because he was terrified of his wife who did a murder

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Bert Roberge posted:

The amount of poo poo you might have to memorize in that class could be close to taking like a medical or veterinary level class plus having to learn different religious preparations and laws.

On the other hand it could be an easy pass class that you just show up to.

"Meat tenderness," "Meat color," while laboratories include "Pork evaluation" and "Ham manufacturing."

:eyepop:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

a.lo posted:

how’s jeb

ded inside because of his father's death

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DrPossum posted:

bernie tho

:hmmyes:

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

trump is going to offer a stick of gum to george w. but as he reaches for it he moves his hand away.

he does this atleast 5 times and chuckles to himself

this is at the hw funeral btw

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

DrPossum posted:

JEB DO SOMETHING

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

tacodaemon posted:

hahahaha

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

crosspostin cuz i posted this in the wrong thread

babypolis posted:

so i havent been paying much attention lately but it seems that trump completely unraveled today? is there a summary of what the gently caress happened

also i want to hear more about this trump making GBS threads himself theory

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

neutral milf hotel posted:

"Meat tenderness," "Meat color," while laboratories include "Pork evaluation" and "Ham manufacturing."

:eyepop:

"Meat color" is probably just a sentence that tells you to add nitrates and nitrites to everything.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
JEB(

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Barbara Bush's favorite party trick was to hold a lit lighter on her forearm while making eye contact with foreign dignitaries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

MAYO FETISH posted:

whats going toh appen when the clintons eventually die

theyre gonna lock ehr up