Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

me (eyes brimming with glad tears): take your time, naughty dog. make it great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

naughty dog: sorry guys, we cant make it to the gotys this year
[rockstar, insomniac, bethesda, rocksteady, bioware, activison all crowd in] dont worry, we got you fam

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

ArfJason posted:

Every now and then i remember dan saying stardew had amazing music and loading the soundtrack on hks phone listening to tracks all the while looking at people and nodding his head and interjecting "right??? Right??" For 10 minutss straight

I remember him doing that with Tropical Freeze, but not Stardew. Funny thing with stardew is it legit had great music, but each track was like 2 minutes long and then the music stopped for the rest of the day. Most frustrating part of that game.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

tao of lmao posted:

I remember him doing that with Tropical Freeze, but not Stardew. Funny thing with stardew is it legit had great music, but each track was like 2 minutes long and then the music stopped for the rest of the day. Most frustrating part of that game.

Stardew's music is great, I've been listening to the fall/winter tracks a lot lately now that it's cold out and it's perfect. It has me wanting to pick up Stardew again but I want to wait for 1.3 to come to switch

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the last upf had everyone there and they opened up with brad and vinny playing the hitman elusive target at the same time and it was the perfect embodiment of that chad east/virgin west image

vinny calmly met mark ready, walked up to meet faba, listened to his entire speech, dropped a duck in the meeting room, walked out and pulled the trigger, with no innocents killed

brad didnt want to play on his real account, crashed the game, and got completely lost

and then "abby has suggested we play jackbox" and i turned it off

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

It was a really good upf and the way brad took down the target took way longer but ended up as funny as the duck.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the fact that they both did it should prove in training as a grade A dunce

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That's uncalled for.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

That's uncalled for.

you let down dave ready

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It took so long to clear the place out enough to poison the coffee without being seen so I'm considering it a moral victory.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

b-but, but did they play jack box

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

...Did any of them play DragonQuest?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

spb posted:

this is the dumbest question

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

:negative:

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
jrpgs are too much of a time commitment now excuse me while i hate-play Cowboy Feels for 90 hours

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

The Milkman posted:

jrpgs are too much of a time commitment now excuse me while i hate-play Cowboy Feels for 90 hours

it reinvigorated the Cowboy Feels genre

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah I just don't think it hangs on this list. *sips cayenne infused papaya Monster*

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Turtlicious fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Dec 4, 2018

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

spb posted:

jeff raved about it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Teh swidges are crying into their rainbow hair while I experience the finest horse testicles this side of the Mississippi

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Teh swidges are crying into their rainbow hair while I experience the finest horse testicles this side of the Mississippi

those horse balls are the best this year by a macaroni mile

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm at the point where if I had bought a physical copy of RDR2 I would've sold it back by now. I don't even dislike it, it just never grabbed me in any meaningful way. At least it'll always be there when I'm ready to get my rear end blown out by R*'s unparalleled story telling.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

My main problem was that it did grab me for like 20-30 hours but then there was that whole inconvenient story I still had to play through and I'm sitting in like Ch 3 just wanting to buy more clothes and poo poo.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I got sorta into the hunting but stopped after a few hours once I got bored. I don't like most rockstar games but I loved RDR and even replayed it a few years ago. I'm not sure why they made some of the menu choices they did but I hope there's an update later much like Witcher 3

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

the inventory in rdr2 is such balls i barely even engage with it. i almost don't want to buy more guns b/c the weapon/item wheel suuucks

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The shine is off that game after 20-30 hours, but it’s one I’ll go back to occasionally because rolling around that environment is super-relaxing.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

tao of lmao posted:

The shine is off that game after 20-30 hours, but it’s one I’ll go back to occasionally because rolling around that environment is super-relaxing.

the shines been off your posts for 20-30 years

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

HORMELCHILI posted:

the shines been off your posts for 20-30 years

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

So defensive

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just thought about that time on a bombcast where brad celebrated some destiny design for 15 minutes and then somebody in the chat said it was a bug that they patched out Day 1. Lol.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Just thought about that time on a bombcast where brad celebrated some destiny design for 15 minutes and then somebody in the chat said it was a bug that they patched out Day 1. Lol.

lmao

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

It was the kekistan armor

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

so worst game (that we played) has gotta be 76 right

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

or hottest mess or please stop or any of the negative categories. Hell probably all of em.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bethesda won't win any of the negative categories with godly +5 Shoemaker on deck.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

me (eyes brimming with glad tears): take your time, naughty dog. make it great

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

It is not a good UPF this week.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/DylanMCaudill/status/1071232961075400705

Adbot