Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

DECLASSIFY THE FILES DONALD

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Who the gently caress would sell to him?

He still looks like a loving cop.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Quotey posted:

DECLASSIFY THE FILES DONALD

Hello friends, it is I, Declas of Fisa, gnomish bard, here to free you all with my rapier wit. And my actual rapier! En garde.

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

DiscountDildos posted:

Wow I want to learn more about this "block chain"

I would love to be a fly on the wall for this

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
I'm a politician
watch
*buys drugs*

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

A Handed Missus posted:

bush you piece of poo poo i hope you die again

What about die and get eaten by the Japanese.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/06/george-hw-bushs-comrades-eaten-japanese-pow-guards/

quote:

Lt George Bush, then a 20-year-old pilot, was among nine airmen who escaped from their planes after being shot down during bombing raids on Chichi Jima, a tiny island 700 miles south of Tokyo, in September 1944 – and was the only one to evade capture by the Japanese.

The horrific fate of the other eight “flyboys” was established in subsequent war crimes trials on the island of Guam, but details were sealed in top secret files in Washington to spare their families distress.

Mr Bradley has established that they were tortured, beaten and then executed, either by beheading with swords or by multiple stab-wounds from bayonets and sharpened bamboo stakes. Four were then butchered by the island garrison’s surgeons and their livers and meat from their thighs eaten by senior Japanese officers.

The future president escaped a similar fate because he ditched his plane further from the island than the other crews, and managed to scramble on to a liferaft. American planes launched a hail of fire at Japanese boats which set out to capture him, driving them back, and he was eventually rescued by a US submarine.

When the black hull of the USS Finback surfaced in front of him, he thought he was hallucinating, he told Mr Bradley in a television film made to coincide with the publication of Flyboys. He had been vomiting, bleeding from a head wound, and weeping with fear. He said only four words to his rescuers: “Happy to be aboard.”

quote:

"Dr Teraki cut open the chest and took out the liver. I removed a piece of flesh from the flyer's thigh, weighing about six pounds and measuring four inches wide, about a foot long."

Another crewman, Floyd Hall, met a similar fate. Adml Kinizo Mori, the senior naval officer on Chichi Jima, told the court that Major Matoba brought "a delicacy" to a party at his quarters - a specially prepared dish of Floyd Hall's liver.

According to Adml Mori, Matoba told him: "I had it pierced with bamboo sticks and cooked with soy sauce and vegetables." They ate it in "very small pieces", believing it "good medicine for the stomach", the admiral recalled.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

its like a hell world beastie boys

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
:rip: george hw bush

he loved tits and killing presidents

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

ArmZ posted:

unanimous consent, like the senate itself, is loving dumb

actually consent is good op

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Gringostar posted:

maybe he was good

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I thought it was a bad idea to eat the liver of a carnivore

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I hope Rudy dies soon

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

only if you don't have fava beans and a nice chianti to go with it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
drat ww2 japan was bad rear end

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Gringostar posted:

I guess we had him all wrong then

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
https://twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/1068901937985277952?s=19

quote:

President Donald Trump’s former personal lawyer Michael Cohen said Friday he was in “close and regular contact” with Trump’s White House staff and legal team when he prepared a statement for Congress that he now says falsely downplayed Trump’s effort to land a Trump Tower Moscow deal during the 2016 presidential campaign.

In a filing seeking a lenient sentence, Cohen’s attorneys say his false statement to Congress — which Cohen pleaded guilty to on Thursday — was based on Trump and his team’s efforts to “portray contact with Russian representatives” by Trump, his campaign or his company “as having effectively terminated before the Iowa caucuses of February 1, 2016."

https://twitter.com/bradheath/status/1068906525543022592?s=19

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

This kills the carnivore.

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Cryin' Chris is a WASTE.
Nap Ghost

TMMadman posted:

Who the gently caress would sell to him?

He still looks like a loving cop.

I'm pretty sure he just put on a silly costume and visited the guy he usually buys crack from

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010
The President's Funeral. A sad figure steps up to the podium.

*taps mic*

ahem

The figure looks over the gathered and mourning faces.

Na na *feeeeeeedback* na na...

*pauses, clears throat*

Na na na na...

Silence settles across the crowd for a long and lingering moment.
From a small corner, a small voice is hesitantly raised:

H-hey, hey...h-hey...

And the crowd rises up in glorious unison:

GOOD BYE!!!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Gringostar posted:

only if you don't have fava beans and a nice chianti to go with it

did u know: fava beans, liver, and red wine, are high in tyramine, which can gently caress up ur psych meds and kill u, so hannibal lecter was hinting to agent starling that he was off his meds? i learned this 10 years ago and have been incapable of shutting the gently caress up about it any time this reference is made ever since

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

client 1 lmao

he had one client

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

euphronius posted:

client 1 lmao

he had one client

no he had hannity too For Some Reason

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

euphronius posted:

client 1 lmao

he had one client

That client? Sean Hannity

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Reality Winter posted:

drat ww2 japan was bad rear end

this is like a really bad flag like the stars n bars or the swastika huh probably. *China gets mad at me* sorry. sorry. i;m trying to delete it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Krusty: George Bush is dead! Huehuhuhehue

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

also for some reason elliott broidy used cohen too, how strange!

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

crazy cloud posted:

did u know: fava beans, liver, and red wine, are high in tyramine, which can gently caress up ur psych meds and kill u, so hannibal lecter was hinting to agent starling that he was off his meds? i learned this 10 years ago and have been incapable of shutting the gently caress up about it any time this reference is made ever since

praxis

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

jerry seinfel posted:

no he had hannity too For Some Reason

and the abortion GOP finance chair guy, who paid hush money for an abortion, broidy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao trmp upstaged again by a dead republican

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crazy cloud posted:

cool fact tho op

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
me, posting in cspam in 1991]: gErogml,e bussh - he is bad

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

i cant wait for trump to either be checking his phone during bush's funeral and/or to give some insane rambling remarks that he's the real victim

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbHNk5oZQK8

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

crazy cloud posted:

I camt believr the cannibal man was crazy what a plot twist

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Bearjew posted:

lmao trmp upstaged again by a dead republican

Local corrupt warhawk rapist upstaged by beloved dead corrupt warhawk rapist

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/1068908444701376513

LMAO

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017