Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

McGiggins posted:

You have too many cats.

:wrong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
that's just like your opinion man

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

McGiggins posted:

You have too many cats.

I don't believe there's such a thing, as long as OP can feed and shelter them all.

teh winnar!
Apr 16, 2003

McGiggins posted:

You have too many cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuw1W_AN1zk

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I tend to send that video to people saying “that’s pretty much me”

lordxoi
May 24, 2003

DA-DA-DUM!

McGiggins posted:

You have too many cats.

That's unpossible

ANOTHER QUALITY LORDXOI POST/THREAD

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Thin Privilege posted:

All of you. Why don’t you COVER YOUR POO. Jesus some of your shits smells so bad my neighbors probably think I’m dirty and gross but it’s not my fault your intestines are retarded and you are also retarded. I clean your dumb boxes TWICE a day so you have no excuse besides :catstare: “I am cat and am rear end in a top hat”

:catstare:

My Noot (who is almost 10 months old) has this problem, I don't think she was properly shown how, and being a rescue cat I can only imagine what awfulness she's escaped (the permanent kink in the tail gives me an idea). She tries to poo in the corner and oh god I know exactly how much kitten bikkies she can have daily or that poo poo is going to be a puddle and if she misses that puddle is dripping down the wall. I can't wait until I can get her properly on raw food so that issue is past. She knows to dig but it's in the opposite direction of the poo, it's strange and very smelly!

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Cosmo you fat gently caress why do you have to trick my stupid family every day!

He was a svelte, healthy 12 lbs when I moved down here a year ago but family has never lived with cats before and they feed him every time he cries and now he’s a portly 16.5 and the vet told me if he gets any chubbier she’ll have to special order his medicine from a website for fatty bobatty pussy-catties

Stop crying at my mom and my brother whenever they walk by, now I have to mete out each and every crunchie, you pumpkin sized nincompoop!!

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Aug 11, 2018

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!
Sukha, you stupid rear end in a top hat, I was planning on using that pencil for sudoku. Can't do that when you chewed the poo poo out of it, now can I?

Ema Nymton
Apr 26, 2008

the place where I come from
is a small town
Buglord
Bams, I just want to clip your claws down. I am not trying to murder you. I've been doing this for a decade now. This is not new.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Cherry, I don't know what the construction pylons had done to you in the past, but it is pretty bad that I have to roll up the windows to prevent you from biting them. I can promise you'll deeply regret it if you manage to get close enough to hit one at 20mph.

Video of the maniac:
https://i.imgur.com/Asg33kf.mp4

Phuzun fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Aug 16, 2018

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Werong Bustope posted:

MacReady goddamn stop whining. If you'd let me look at the abscess you obviously have I could clean it up for you without a vet trip, they've even given me some antibiotics for you and everything. But nooooo you gotta cry and run away and try to bite me, and you know what that means.

Swear to god if you have to go to the vet hospital for sedation again cos you won't stop biting the vet I'm gonna be...well I'm gonna be super worried for you, but also cross cos last time you went there you pissed all over the Uber home.

Well he didn't need sedating and he didn't piss on anything but he did fight the vet so hard he ripped through a towel and got his teeth stuck in the tech's anti-cat gloves. At one point the vet tech turned to me and said, with a tremor in her voice, "he's got such a sweet little face, but wow he's strong" while MacReady growled and hissed and tried to kill her.

I'm kinda proud of him to be honest.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Look Gibson, I get that you gotta clean yourself after pissing or taking a dump. It's cool... but when everyone else in the house is asleep do you gotta jump on my desk and shove the monitor and keyboard out of the way so you can make me watch you do it?

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
Cat self places for petting, I see no issue.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

Ok, first of all MacReady, where did you even find that cockroach? Did you raid the bins while you were out? Why did you think a cockroach was exciting enough to bring home with you?

Secondly, please take this as a lesson that I DO NOT want a live cockroach now or ever, and no amount of repeatedly dropping it at my feet and screaming at me will change that.

Thirdly it was nice of you to dispose of it once you realised that I inexplicably wasn't happy with your kind gift, but I would have killed it myself. Crunching it down like an Oreo was certainly a valid option but maybe not one I'd have chosen.

Lastly, I love you very much but no, I don't want face kisses immediately after you've eaten a cockroach, you disgusting little man.

small ghost fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Sep 14, 2018

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
I haven’t eaten cereal in about 2 years and suddenly had a craving for it.

This is not helping.

Guildencrantz
May 1, 2012

IM ONE OF THE GOOD ONES

Thin Privilege posted:

I haven’t eaten cereal in about 2 years and suddenly had a craving for it.

This is not helping.

Your cat has been looking at dank memes on your phone and now he wants to see what the fuss with lööps is about.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Lemon why do you gotta eat the donuts? :(

teh winnar!
Apr 16, 2003

haljordan posted:

Lemon why do you gotta eat the donuts? :(

Because donuts. Duh.

Bear, you literal pisser, if you keep trying to expand your territory after all the effort we put into to fix the carpets, you're going to be exiled to the bedroom like Napoleon.

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

M. I love you. Stop sleeping on the goddamn stairs where I cant see you until the last second and in trying to avoid stepping on your dumb rear end I fall and gently caress up my back. I appreciate the apology snuggles but damnit my back doesnt need this poo poo.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

APOLLO

PORCUPINES ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS

WHEN I REALIZE WHO YOU'RE SNIFFING AND MOVE TO DRAG YOU AWAY, DO NOT FIGHT ME

DO NOT TRY TO DRAG ME BACK TO THE PORCUPINES

PLEASE TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Would you like some tofu?

Donna, I'm not sure why you thought lying on my phone would wake me up faster but I was almost late for work today thanks to you. :mad:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Porthos, I already have a hole in my thumbnail because you chomped on my thumb as hard as you goddamn could on it a month ago and the nail is still growing it out. Stop trying to bite me again.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ThingOne posted:

Donna, I'm not sure why you thought lying on my phone would wake me up faster but I was almost late for work today thanks to you. :mad:

Her plan worked.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Super Grocery Kart posted:

Her plan worked.

"The human can't spend all day away from you if they don't have a job." :catthink:

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
Cat, you have multiple options for entertainment. Waking me up at 2:30 then banging the cabinet doors for 3 hours is not cool!

Go outside if you are bored. We have 10 acres that you haven’t explored yet, get out of the drat cabinets!

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

*sorry wrong thread*

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Hey Sukie, I know you love me, as evidenced by the 4am head butting and loud purring.

The giant-rear end dead rat you left in the hallway for me to step on at 5am seems... excessive.

It didn’t even have a mark on it, I notice. You actually dragged the corpse of a rat that died of natural causes into our house as a present, huh?

I’m glad I didn’t end up wearing it as a nightcap.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Tater, you have to find a better way to signal that you're ready for play time than clawing up our ottoman. Also at 6:30 AM you need to let me drink my coffee before we do a little pre-work chase time. Yelling at me and attacking the furniture will not endear you to me. It's too early for that poo poo.

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

get a kitten, they said. it'll help your cat chill out, they said. he'll attack your feet less if he's got someone to play with when you're out, they said.

They've just spent the last 20 minutes wrestling with each other with my foot in between them. Help me.

ThingOne
Jul 30, 2011

Please stop headbutting me every time I do a push up Mittens, it's distracting.

:kimchi:

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

zakharov posted:

Tater, you have to find a better way to signal that you're ready for play time than clawing up our ottoman. Also at 6:30 AM you need to let me drink my coffee before we do a little pre-work chase time. Yelling at me and attacking the furniture will not endear you to me. It's too early for that poo poo.

Looks like he's downloading something. Check your computer for cat belly pics

Werong Bustope posted:

get a kitten, they said. it'll help your cat chill out, they said. he'll attack your feet less if he's got someone to play with when you're out, they said.

They've just spent the last 20 minutes wrestling with each other with my foot in between them. Help me.

meriruka
Apr 13, 2007

ThingOne posted:

Please stop headbutting me every time I do a push up Mittens, it's distracting.

Please, please film that

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
TIGER: Meow
GB: "No, your not allowed outside anymore"
TIGER: MEOW?
GB: "You keep getting into fights with other cats in the neighborhood"
TIGER: Hsssss
GB: "Because you like fighting outside your weight class & keep getting your rear end handed to you dummy"

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Oh hi thread, I missed you.

Mikasa, for months and months my best friend and housemate had been telling me that 2 cats was enough cats. Then we ended up at the shelter. Your kennel should have had a little bit of paper on it that said 'has a meow that sounds like a vacuum cleaner being fed into a woodchipper, at ~75db. enjoys late nights in sinks and bathtubs staring at the faucet and shrieking until the water is turned on'

I love this little monster: https://imgur.com/a/eM77h5k

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

Markoff Chaney posted:

Oh hi thread, I missed you.

Mikasa, for months and months my best friend and housemate had been telling me that 2 cats was enough cats. Then we ended up at the shelter. Your kennel should have had a little bit of paper on it that said 'has a meow that sounds like a vacuum cleaner being fed into a woodchipper, at ~75db. enjoys late nights in sinks and bathtubs staring at the faucet and shrieking until the water is turned on'

I love this little monster: https://imgur.com/a/eM77h5k

FYI: once you get past 3 cats it's reeeealy easy to take in/take care of more. Basically 7 cats is the same as 3 cats, just more fur. Enjoy! :catstare:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Yeah that's basically how it happened to my family as a kid :shepspends:

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i have found dogs create hard limits unlike cats.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Two cats is the crazy cat-person starter kit.

We have two by number, but three and a quarter by biomass.

Tommy, you are a fat gently caress. Get off the bed once in awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Android, I have a lot of love for you.

Ever since we met in the park and your mom said hi to me and we fell in love and moved in together, my life has been so much better.

But dude, I swear to god you are the biggest little cockblock on fuckin planet Earth! It’s like you can hear a boner from two rooms away! The second his mommy, my GF, starts to get even a little “into it” this little shithead comes barging into the room, jumps onto the bed, and wiggles his little buns right between us! Smooching, serious snuggling, anything even remotely rated ‘R’ just get Android all kinds of riled up and he just won’t let us head down to bonetown until we’ve wrapped him in a blankie in another room with a Milkbone.

Stupid cockblock piece of poo poo little dipshit rear end in a top hat, fuckin’ snuggly cutie-pie piece of trash rat dog just lemme get laid!

Just be like my dog or my cat! They just chill out and sometimes watch a little before getting bored.

Bust Rodd fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Dec 16, 2018