Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

if you're jerking off to this I'll be ever so cross

That really looks like my hair when it was long and I wore it in a ponytail!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

if you're jerking off to this I'll be ever so cross

lol definitely not :waycool:

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Queen Combat posted:

Good goon. Best shirt tho I want that shirt.

Good news, you can own it! https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/3153709-kiki-flight

Rich Uncle Chet has a new favorite as of 18:31 on Nov 30, 2018

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I don't see why not :)

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I don't see why not :)

Thank you friendly bird!

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
Trying to enjoy the last of the tropical weather before I return tomorrow to the frozen north.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Not me but my grandma in Hollywood playing the accordian next to a nearly naked hula dancer.

I still have that accordian :D

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My grandma looked a whole lot like the Black Dahlia when she was younger.

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

I found out that the morning is easily the best time for selfie lighting.

I feel cute and it definitely helps me make more money as a server because I am in a way better, flirtier mood (senior ladies dig me)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Desmodus rotundus posted:

I feel cute and it definitely helps me make more money as a server because I am in a way better, flirtier mood (senior ladies dig me)

Truly, with age comes wisdom and an appreciation for the finer things.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Aw jeeze here goes $25 I didn't have, because that shirt is more valuable.

(KDS is my go-to "I'm sick" movie, I've seen it dozens of times).

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It’s not a feeling.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Brow and make-up game on point, my God

No makeup, gross bus lighting, long work week. TGIF

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Fhqwhgads posted:

Trying to enjoy the last of the tropical weather before I return tomorrow to the frozen north.

Gordie Howe? Is that you?

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Schmeichy posted:

Brow and make-up game on point, my God

No makeup, gross bus lighting, long work week. TGIF

1. Yes.

2. None needed!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Happy Saturday!

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

One last vacation Flex Friday selfie before I got off the ship. I thought eating and drinking literally everything would destroy my revenge bod, but I somehow kept my abs...kinda.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Fhqwhgads posted:

One last vacation Flex Friday selfie before I got off the ship. I thought eating and drinking literally everything would destroy my revenge bod, but I somehow kept my abs...kinda.

I am very interested in your workout routine. If I had a bod like that I could have guys lining up at my door for dates. Or not :sigh: :laffo:

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

Depends what the guys go for though. I'm not hairy enough for bears, but lolno to waxing. So I mean go for who you're trying to attract. As for the routine, just lots of volume, consistency, and lots of drugs a tight diet.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Fhqwhgads posted:

Depends what the guys go for though. I'm not hairy enough for bears, but lolno to waxing. So I mean go for who you're trying to attract. As for the routine, just lots of volume, consistency, and lots of drugs a tight diet.

Your general build, body hair is very similar to mine. So your look would be theoretically reasonable to shoot for.

As for what I'm attracting, I don't know that I have a type. Healthy is attractive even if it comes with a few extra or few fewer pounds.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Fhqwhgads posted:

Everybody to the limit!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Goober Peas posted:

Happy Saturday!

jeff gerstmann but bleached :3:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
I met some friends at the National Portrait Gallery and SURPRISE the cast of the Washington Ballet was doing an appearance. I got to meet the Sugarplum Fairy! The Nutcracker is one of my favorite ballets so I was starstruck

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Fhqwhgads posted:

It's like the good lord got drunk and created the Übermensch, then woke up hungover in the morning and went "okay, let's cover it up with some hair to not show off too hard"

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

COOL CORN posted:

I met some friends at the National Portrait Gallery and SURPRISE the cast of the Washington Ballet was doing an appearance. I got to meet the Sugarplum Fairy! The Nutcracker is one of my favorite ballets so I was starstruck

Dude. That’s awesome!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

COOL CORN posted:

Badass

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Fhqwhgads posted:

You have a very friendly face for that hulk smash torso, I appreciate the juxtaposition.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
This is a pretty wholesome page. Time to change that.

(The neighbor who was with me Monday night when we saved the other neighbor from pulling a Jimi Hendrix insists that she's my best friend now, and has donated a ton of makeup and has forcefully given me a lesson in applying stuff. This isn't a "look" or anything, it's a mishmash of different techniques that I'm having trouble with, so please ignore how clownish it may look. I had no idea how many layers were involved with color correction.)

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 01:06 on Dec 2, 2018

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Queen Combat posted:

(The neighbor who was with me Monday night when we saved the other neighbor from pulling a Jimi Hendrix insists that she's my best friend now, and has donated a ton of makeup and has forcefully given me a lesson in applying stuff. This isn't a "look" or anything, it's a mishmash of different techniques that I'm having trouble with, so please ignore how clownish it may look. I had no idea how many layers were involved with color correction.)

Holy gently caress!! That's amazing. You're amazing! Nicely done!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

That's rad, you're rad, it's rad.

Rad!

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Saturday night. Doing my normal thing. Nothing.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

There’s something interesting on the ceiling.

I finally found my winter onesy.

My wife thinks it’s the dumbest piece of clothing I wear.
Boo.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
is that a union suit?

so named for the ability to unite your rear end with an outhouse plank with a minimum of exposure to cold

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

RandomZero posted:

Saturday night. Doing my normal thing. Nothing.

My boyfriend, peering over my shoulder, informs me you look like Martin Freeman. So I guess that's official now :lol:

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

My boyfriend, peering over my shoulder, informs me you look like Martin Freeman. So I guess that's official now :lol:

I'm like 93% English according to my DNA analysis, sooooo, maybe?

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

aw man, im 100% british and i dont look like martin freeman :(

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

syscall girl posted:

is that a union suit?

so named for the ability to unite your rear end with an outhouse plank with a minimum of exposure to cold

Yup. I wanted to be twins with cool corn.

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Queen Combat posted:

That doesn't look even remotely clownish. That's really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

In a rare clothed selfie, just playing with the portraiture mode on my phone, which I completely forgot existed.