Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
jack, free @nero for 24 hours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mr Interweb posted:

Some absolutely, delightfully, schadenfreude-ry weekend reading on Milo's being in utterly dire financial troubles:

A couple of months ago, I expressed concern that even though Milo might not be in the news anymore, I worried that he made enough money during his time in the spotlight to live like a king for the rest of his life. Thankfully, it turns out that the universe thought I needn't have to fret about such things:

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2018/12/02/milo-yiannopoulos-debt-crisis/

:lol:

Lots more wonderful tidbits at the link. I recommend everyone read the whole thing.

Never forget that republicans and their supporters are paragons of fiscal responsibility.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/alexhern/status/1069531885632724992

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Hope Milo goes bankrupt and is forced to flee back to the UK.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

etalian posted:

Hope Milo goes bankrupt and is forced to flee back to the UK.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Milo probably told all those moron old people he invented trolling and commanded the 4chan legions lol

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
boogie finally takes a stand

https://twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1069352368221884416
https://twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/1069367730543964166

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

this guy sucks

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
https://twitter.com/coherentstates/status/1005613926099365888?s=21

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Bollywood music vs a nazi, that's a pretty hard choice. :thunk:

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

This is the worst dystopia.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

fwiggen epic pewdiepie!!!! xD

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

people whose livelihood centers around curating media created by others for popular consumption Very Mad about a youtube channel that does the exact same thing only with a different medium

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
What's the deal with boogie1488 this time

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
2014: msm is dead lol

msm arrives

2018: subscribe im dyin

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Epic High Five posted:

people whose livelihood centers around curating media created by others for popular consumption Very Mad about a youtube channel that does the exact same thing only with a different medium

the internet makes you stupid

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
what is this dumb pewdiepie subscription thing and who is the other person im not supposed to subscribe to becuase i want to subscribe to them now

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Phi230 posted:

What's the deal with boogie1488 this time

i gather it's the wrong kind of aryans?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

they're gonna go up against a cultural zeitgeist that is over a billion people strong at least and is genuinely more entertaining than anything they do and they're gonna lose lol

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i guess the other channel is called t-serie? i thought it was going to be about HIV treatment and poo poo but its indian film stuff. oh well, liked and subscribed suck poo poo pewdiepie

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I still don't understand, India has a yt channel now? And they're upset?

And pewdiepie is upset?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
lol they’re mad that some poo poo tier Nazi from Europe won’t be the biggest channel on YouTube anymore?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
india: we loving love bollywood music! :imunfunny:

terminally online dumbasses: wtf these assholes are trying to get more subscribers than teh fwiggen pewster! this is worse than the holocaust!

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

https://twitter.com/NoodleHouseAlex/status/1069369514968657922

these people are all dumb as rocks, imagine saying that youtube will become just another place controlled by companies if some indians get more subs than a scandinavian moron, the same youtube that literally lets companies run video ads before you can access whatever video you want to watch

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

hmmmmmm, what to watch what to watch

lively, gaudy, fun and enormous dance scenes humorously overproduced

oorrrrr

weird nazi shut in talking race science

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
I have finally made it to the point where I'm disconnected from the trends in terminally online places that I have no idea what the gently caress this youtube thing is about.

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I'm sure they'd be happy if there were a youtube channel run by the israeli government

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh no please think of all the extremely stupid losers with cartoon avatars making 3 hour videos about star wars and videogames

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Admiral Ray posted:

I have finally made it to the point where I'm disconnected from the trends in terminally online places that I have no idea what the gently caress this youtube thing is about.

I envy you.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
RIP All the brave content creators who were making almost minimum wage churning out "video essays" on 90's cartoons

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i subbed to the indian music channel

Gravy Jones
Sep 13, 2003

I am not on your side

not a cult posted:

these people are all dumb as rocks, imagine saying that youtube will become just another place controlled by companies if some indians get more subs than a scandinavian moron, the same youtube that literally lets companies run video ads before you can access whatever video you want to watch

i can't even imagine living in the dark future where youtube llc a wholly owned subsidiarary of google llc is controlled by companies

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

a slapfight over youtube subscriptions is the closest dipshit gamers like boogie will ever get to an anti-corporate stance, which is equally hilarious and sad

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
How much of your body mass has to be brain parasites before you start thinking that a company that was bought for $1.65bn by a company that's worth $775bn is some sort of indie-friendly anti-corporate niche space for self-employed "creators"?

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

this is one of those, in 2018 rare, moments where i am comfortable leaning back noting that the people who see a problem here are a lunatic (actual) fringe

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

pewdiepie the person died long ago, all that's left is a brand that's good at emulating a person

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

not a cult posted:

pewdiepie had a lucrative Disney deal before he paid those guys to make the "death to all jews" sign

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FMguru posted:

How much of your body mass has to be brain parasites before you start thinking that a company that was bought for $1.65bn by a company that's worth $775bn is some sort of indie-friendly anti-corporate niche space for self-employed "creators"?

You probably gotta watch videogame streams all day

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

Ague Proof posted:

pewdiepie had a lucrative Disney deal before he paid those guys to make the "death to all jews" sign

had disney never watched any of his videos before signing him? the rape jokes and other similar poo poo were there from day 1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Spiricom
Aug 17, 2009

imagine being so starved for culture that you think that video game youtube videos require creativity