Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Maybe they thought little people have a weird golf swing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

super sweet best pal posted:

Loved it when Bill just broke down and shouted "I'M NOT GAY" in the middle of the salon.

I like my drinks the same as my men;

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
to get into the christmas spirit i'm watching Pretty Pretty Dresses

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

that episode is my favorite KOTH, and maybe my favorite christmas ep of anything.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
Bwuh huh uh uh uh :cry: [awkward shuffling by the guys]

[theme song plays]

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

LENORE! LENORE! ...peggy you were there.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Mr.Dauterive, will you pass me the chips?

Got dang it, Bill.
Pass him the chips!

I love the quarter of a second before Hank snaps that.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Honestly, one of the most surreal yet satisfying endings about your crazy friend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uUnagOGWvQ

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

The White Dragon posted:

to get into the christmas spirit i'm watching Pretty Pretty Dresses

Just rewatched it for the millionth time because of this post.

Still an amazing episode with a wonderful message about the virtues of getting over it.

Of course it's undermined by later episodes but whatever.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

God bless the living angels who had to closed-caption Dale and Boomhauer.

quote:

A metal detector? That's a good one, the metal detector would go off constantly due to the high levels of extraterrestrial alloy in our soil which acts as a homing beacon to the Martian capital of (rolls tongue) (spitting) (gulps) City.

Ralph Crammed In
May 11, 2007

Let's get clean and smart

Parents without the internet should have their children taken away.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djXDzwmwHLs

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Milo and POTUS posted:

The guys showing up to watch the cowboys game with big williy lane in their sundays best is just good visual characterization

"Remember when I blocked that kick?"

"Here's a picture of me when I blocked that kick."

"Here's the trophy they gave me when I blocked that kick."

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Ralph Crammed In posted:

Parents should have their children taken away.

Ftfy

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Hell yeah

naem
May 29, 2011

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
hank is a merchant, and that image macro is garbo because it doesn't have any screens from witches of east arlen

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Well, you burnt my burger didn't ya BH?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Which episode is that Bill pic from anyway

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Milo and POTUS posted:

Which episode is that Bill pic from anyway

“Old Glory”, the one where Bobby has an English teacher played by Heather Locklear and he steals Peggy’s musings for his essay.

EDIT: I’ve wasted my life

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Is "[inarticulate yelling]" actually part of the subtitles or was that just a meme or something?

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

mojo1701a posted:

Is "[inarticulate yelling]" actually part of the subtitles or was that just a meme or something?

I believe it was part of the closed captions for the hearing impaired.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Gwyneth...Souphanousinphone...where's my lunch?!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

addendum: i never thought about it before, but the climax of this ep is an american flag getting burned, and instead of showing it, they just show peggy frowning while bobby describes what is happening to it offscreen. loving cowards.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Both the same ep?

naem
May 29, 2011

mojo1701a posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Jojack's laugh before this is so good that I'm surprised it wasn't on youtube on a loop for 10 hours or something. It's great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PjsCPJIhs&t=11s

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016
There's a scene where Peggy and Hank are drunk and Hank is lamenting the fact that he couldn't get his boys across the endzone so Peggy could get pregnant. In it he says he ran a 5.9 forty (which is extremely slow), but his boys couldn't get past the endzone. I was a freshmen olineman on a lovely football team and I ran faster than a 5.9 forty. Wasn't Hank a great HS player? This poo poo get's my goat, it should have been 4.9. A 4.9 is good enough to be a great HS player.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I think thats the joke

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think thats the joke

Nah, the joke is that he could run fast, but his sperm was extremely slow. The reality is, is that he was extremely slow and so was his sperm.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

No, that was the joke. He was a middling player

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Which ep has peggy saying cotton hates most things but he loves bobby?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

No, that was the joke. He was a middling player

He even mentions in an episode that he had weak legs but Bill blocking for him is how he accomplished anything.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Asterisk!!!

snack eater
Aug 25, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

TheKingslayer posted:

He even mentions in an episode that he had weak legs but Bill blocking for him is how he accomplished anything.

he acknowledges Bill's blocking was important, but I don't ever recall him saying he had weak legs

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
cotton is actually bobby from the future

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Jojack's laugh before this is so good that I'm surprised it wasn't on youtube on a loop for 10 hours or something. It's great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3PjsCPJIhs&t=11s

Bobby no! Those are propane accessories!

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Master Twig posted:

Bobby no! Those are propane accessories!

And you will treat them with respect!

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

snack eater posted:

he acknowledges Bill's blocking was important, but I don't ever recall him saying he had weak legs

You're right I remembered that wrong. He said he had legs like a jackrabbit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Think about it, Hank. Talk it over with your wife, Peggy, and son, Bobby, age 13.