Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

Welp, I don't think I'm getting those 6-7 yards from AD. They keep throwing the ball to Chris Thompson, who drops it.

Omg you lost by .6 :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

weird Asian candy posted:

AD giveth, the Redskins taketh away.

I had a guy in another league who lost by 0.02. A passing yard in that league is 0.04, so he lost by half a passing yard. Losing by .6 sucks, and maybe a stat correction will fix it, but it's hardly the worst beat ever. Sucks, but I think I'm the #5 seed either way.

I think that the changes in the current seeds are: Cammy Cam Juice goes to #4, W Eaters goes to #3, and the Atlanta Brownout makes it in at #6, knocking out the Duh Arnolds.

Second edit: Actually no. W Eaters should go to #2 based on points. Blew Dat is #3, and the rest is correct. So wAc, you won, but W Eaters is knocking you into the plebs as he takes his bye due to points.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 4, 2018

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

2 weeks left! We are getting down to crunch time! It still amazes me how successful Post has been with those points scored :laffo:

7-4 Silly vs 8-3 downward spiraling Post

PostNouveau posted:

:lol: I don't know if you've noticed, but my team is trash and me being on top for several weeks late in the season is a searing indictment of the whole fantasy football system.

I think it's fascinating man lol. Never have I ever seen a team with that low of points scored be doing so well so late in the season. I'm actually impressed.

PostNouveau posted:

ooo, I can actually miss the playoffs with a loss.

Going from first to not in the playoffs in like 3 weeks may be more impressive than winning the league.

PostNouveau posted:

You know I can back into the playoffs if you win but you've just jinxed us both!

Silly Burrito posted:

Welp, I don't think I'm getting those 6-7 yards from AD. They keep throwing the ball to Chris Thompson, who drops it.

And this is how PostNouveau missed the playoffs.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Second edit: Actually no. W Eaters should go to #2 based on points. Blew Dat is #3, and the rest is correct. So wAc, you won, but W Eaters is knocking you into the plebs as he takes his bye due to points.

:woop:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.
loving AJ Green

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

:lol:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

So since Cammy Cam Juice made it to the playoffs, I'm due to lose in the first round to a Saints poster who has some no name player go off for like 50 points right, just like what happens to the Panthers in real life right?

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I'm going to get destroyed by Brownout.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

I'm going to get destroyed by Brownout.

Hey, I lost by .6. Any more than that is a blowout.

waah posted:

So since Cammy Cam Juice made it to the playoffs, I'm due to lose in the first round to a Saints poster who has some no name player go off for like 50 points right, just like what happens to the Panthers in real life right?

I just may play the Saints D against you. We will see if I pull a random waiver wire pickup and decide to use him.

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Dec 4, 2018

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Silly Burrito posted:

haha I knocked him out! Playing spoiler owns.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

wandler20 posted:

haha I knocked him out! Playing spoiler owns.

If I had won, he would be in. So if you think about it, he missed the playoffs by .6 of a point.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I have 3 white wide receivers on my team now.

this_is_fine.jpeg

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Silly Burrito posted:

If I had won, he would be in. So if you think about it, he missed the playoffs by .6 of a point.

Yeah I like to look at it this way

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Post your recaps from the final regular season week!

FitzMagic and I both got F's :v:

Offensively challenged BLEW DAT top FitzMagic Mike, 80.34-56.82
Ranking 12th in the league in points scored for the week, BLEW DAT were lucky to earn a victory against a team that performed even worse, emerging victorious with a 80.34-56.82 victory over FitzMagic Mike. BLEW DAT jumped out to a 33.92-point lead early Sunday afternoon behind stellar showings from Saquon Barkley (17.6 points) and Austin Hooper (15.4) and never looked back. DeAndre Hopkins (7 Rec, 91 Rec Yds) and Aaron Rodgers (233 Pass Yds, 1 Pass TD, 20 Rush Yds) did everything they could for FitzMagic Mike in the loss. BLEW DAT (9-4) will look to keep it rolling in the playoffs. FitzMagic Mike will be home for the playoffs, finishing the season at 2-11.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Picking up the entire Steelers backfield, wAc? And exploiting the TE loophole. Shameful.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Picking up the entire Steelers backfield, wAc? And exploiting the TE loophole. Shameful.

I'm onto the 'throw poo poo at the wall and see what sticks' phase of the year.

I'm starting Jordy Nelson.

JORDY

NELSON

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Post your recaps from the final regular season week!

Okay! I got an A (:smug:) Sabby got a C (:geno:)

The W Eaters knock off Sabby Piscitelli for fifth straight win in 138.46-100.98 rout

The W Eaters extended their win streak to five games with a easy win over Sabby Piscitelli, cruising to a 138.46-100.98 victory. It was the fourth loss in a row for Sabby Piscitelli. The W Eaters got out to a 14.32-point lead on Thursday behind Ezekiel Elliott (25.6 points) and never looked back. Travis Kelce (12 Rec, 168 Rec Yds, 2 Rec TDs) and Chris Godwin (5 Rec, 101 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) led the way for Sabby Piscitelli in defeat. The W Eaters (9-4) will look to keep it rolling in the playoffs. Sabby Piscitelli will be home for the playoffs, finishing the season at 2-11.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

I love the shade the recaps throw :allears:

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

By the way, it's weird as gently caress that I'm #2 and yet ranked 7th by Yahoo's weird "Ratings & Levels" grade

I should be at least Platinum, if not Diamond! :argh:

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WampaLord posted:

By the way, it's weird as gently caress that I'm #2 and yet ranked 7th by Yahoo's weird "Ratings & Levels" grade

I should be at least Platinum, if not Diamond! :argh:

#1 baby. :smug:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Just lol if you aren't in the 900s

(Legit first time seeing that rating level so NO clue what that means)

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Just lol if you aren't in the 900s

(Legit first time seeing that rating level so NO clue what that means)

This is my first time doing Yahoo (usually used NFL.com) so I clicked all around on everything.

I love the live updating % chance of winning that happens during the games.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

WampaLord posted:

This is my first time doing Yahoo (usually used NFL.com) so I clicked all around on everything.

I love the live updating % chance of winning that happens during the games.

Yahoo >>>>>>

At least imho. I seriously hate ESPN. Nfl.com is ok...CBSSports is ok. I like Yahoo the best so I'm glad you like it :hfive:

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

my understanding is that specific rating is trying to rate your skill at fantasy across all the seasons you've ever played

I think I started the season at platinum but I've fallen like a goddamn rock

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Special congratulations to The Atlanta Brownout for leaving Derrick Henry on the bench. I'm sure you won't be missing those 46 points.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

WampaLord posted:

Special congratulations to The Atlanta Brownout for leaving Derrick Henry on the bench. I'm sure you won't be missing those 46 points.

To be fair, who would’ve started him tonight? I dropped him in another league two months ago.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

To be fair, who would’ve started him tonight? I dropped him in another league two months ago.

It's still p funny imo

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

WampaLord posted:

Ho-lee poo poo I just realized I am playing him this week :stare:

I am going to breathe a sigh of relief dodging that bullet before succumbing to the loss anyway on Sunday night.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I've had 3 TE's go on IR in as many weeks. Who shall we sacrifice next?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Tyler Lockett vs. Sebastian Janikowski with a 1 point advantage on my side.

I honestly don't know who will win that.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

So unless Seattle's defense goes absolutely super saiyan, it will be myself vs W Eaters next week and Tom Benson's Ghost vs the winner of Lockett v Seabass

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
My team scored 73.1 points this week. Amari Cooper had 49.7 of them. I had 4 players score 2 points or less and my QB had negative points.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
A Saints fan / Falcons Fan Super Bowl in the TFF NFCS league?

:getin:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

A Saints fan / Falcons Fan Super Bowl in the TFF NFCS league?

:getin:

It's time to play the game...

It's time to play the GAAAAAAAAAAAME!

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

i needed one more catch from either curtis samuel or kamara to win tonight

instead I get to watch my real team and fantasy team lose at the same time

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

It's time to play the game...

It's time to play the GAAAAAAAAAAAME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWUDFp6xirw

It's the irresistible force meeting the immovable object!

Also, the byes didn't help in this league. The championship game will be played between two teams that had to play in all the postseason games.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWUDFp6xirw

It's the irresistible force meeting the immovable object!

Also, the byes didn't help in this league. The championship game will be played between two teams that had to play in all the postseason games.

Battle tested. Let's goooooooooooooo!!!*

*to a 53 point shitfest

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

TheFlyingLlama posted:

i needed one more catch from either curtis samuel or kamara to win tonight

instead I get to watch my real team and fantasy team lose at the same time

My BIL was up 11 in our BML with his Ian Thomas to her Michael Thomas and Moore. He had the lead up until the Saints very last drive where MT caught that first down pass and she took a 1 point lead.

Cam's final pass was off the hands of Ian Thomas that would have won him the game.

Fantasy Football is weird and cruel.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Silly, who did you end up inviting? I am still trying to figure out who Sabby is.

Also, apologies for slacking on the awards/punishments. I am in 5 leagues and time has been stretched way thin. So...thoughts on both?

Punishment could be as simple as an avi update for Sabby...or it could be something sinister like waxing legs/arms...having to sign every post with some pro other NFCS team rhetoric...etc.

Rewards could be...playoff teams get an NFCS gang tag, though someone would have to design/purchase/etc. Avi update for the winner...etc. I also figured for the first year, we would see how it went, see who returns next year (hopefully everyone) and make the punishments and awards a little more valuable.

Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I won the toilet bowl by a little over 2 points. NOT LAST!